Benched because manager hates Jews

>benched because manager hates Jews
>fucking Muriel starts over him
>team is on terrible form
>scores a brace against the ''GOAT'' keeper
>a team worth 3x more than his
ITT We give thanks to the hero we deserved.

Attached: IMG_20180313_163709.jpg (372x372, 25K)

Based Ben yedder

A seriously underrated player.

Was great at Toulouse.

ben yedder is not jewish

#foreskin out for Ben

He is

Based Ben Yedder

Montella pitied Manure, he only put Ben YeGOAT on for the last 20 minutes and that was enough for 2 goals
Imagine the score if he had played the full 90

10 goals in cl so far this season

wtf you are forgiven for william of norwich now

Ben Yedder is a tunisian arab muslim

Not Jewish

one of my favorite FUT cards

Muriel is so bipolar with his skills
TYBBY

as jewish as benzema

>sportsman
>jewish
pick one and only one

>guy is bench
>score twice
>at old trafford
>in round 16 of cl
>anons shitpost about niggers from manU
meh

>implying you can tell the difference between jews and arabs
yall are in the same group (semite) for a reason

This

Attached: sinso.jpg (448x484, 30K)

fuck off

I saw him running around on the field a few minutes before he scored and I was laughing about how much of a manlet he was. Today, the manlets finally learned. #Respect

Though I looked him up afterwards and he's 5'7 which honestly isn't as bad as I thought. He looked like he was 5'5 max on the field.

Attached: 1519765520764.png (1614x1482, 77K)

Why he is not called for best ally NT?

Thank you based Yedder.

(My captcha was to select all busses)

Based Ben Yedder

Some of our bestest historical voleyball both man and woman players is jews.

Man U is relatively tall team

He's not Jewish. He's a muslim Tunisian.

Top 20 player in the world right now

Attached: diego-schwartzman.jpg (600x400, 50K)

Lad came on and changed the game himself
Sevilla cocked up every chance in the final third before him

>Romelu Lukaku has one goal this season against the top six PL sides. Wissam Ben Yedder has five despite playing in a different country.

Walter Samuel was pretty fucking good

america dreaming about jew cock

Man City are the shortest team in the prem and the eighth shortest in all of europe and they seem ok

Lukaku was pretty good today tbf, he just needed a winger who could actually shoot off of his holdup play

you read this and think what kind of useless cringy person could write it. Then you see the flag and everything is fine.

Jews aren’t human

don't let this distract you from the fact that he is FRENCH

He looks straight up gypsie

Aren't literally any person on earth?

>he is FRENCH
meaningless

>American education

Samuel is Jewish tho. So is Sorín

They are that kind of Arab Jews, I don't remember the name, we call them "Turkish" here

moslems are crypto heebs anyway

Let's say "legally french" instead

Oy vey, you know our secret. You must (((disappear)))

Fuck off, thats some we wuz-tier shit

what is the difference between a jew and an arab?

how many matches played with Tunisia ? oh yes, fucking none.

We have so many forwards, do they teach anything else in academies? Who do we pick for the WC

based jew

one is more shit than the other, but both are shit

Actually, it was clear tactical genius
Don't play your top goalscorer and lull the opposition into a false sense of security that they're "controlling" the game.
Keep it at a respectable 0-0, sub him on and get 2 quick goals before anyone realises what's just happened. Amaing mental tactics

>Average male height in his country is like 5'7
No wonder you seethe

lel based same

>Mbappe
>Benzema
>Yedder
>Giroud
>Griezmann
>Lacazette

Damn

have you forgotten liverpool, chelsea, and arsenal legend yossi benayoun?

>what is the difference between a jew and an arab?

A Jew and an Arab go into a bakery. The Arab immediately steals three pastries and puts them in his pocket.

He says to the Jew, “See how good I am? The owner didn’t see a thing.” The Jew says to the Arab, “That’s typical of you Arabs. I am going to show you an honest way to get the same result.”

He goes to the owner of the bakery and says, “Give me a pastry and I will show you a magic trick.” Intrigued, the owner accepts and gives him a pastry. The Jew swallows it and asks for another one. The owner gives him another one. Then the Jew swallows that one and asks for a third pastry and eats that, too.

The owner is starting to wonder where the magic trick is and asks, “So what did you do with the pastries?” The Jew replies, “Look in the Arab’s back pocket…..”

Also forgot Dembélé, Martial, Coman, Gameiro, Lemar, Thauvin, Benzema and a few others desu

Ben Arfa* not Benzema

he actually even refused he want to play for the french national team

This nigger is a kike? If he is he can fuck right off back to Israel till them rats get nuked

unironically this. jews are the biggest moslem-enablers in the world.

sadly for him his duel lost with de gea will seal his fate for the world cup
he fucked up

anybody got sauce that Ben Yedder is a kike?
I can't find anything that confirms this.

Attached: thinking helper.jpg (125x95, 2K)

Ben Yedder is a Jewish surname as far as I'm concerned, like Appelbaum, Shapiro or Goldberg in Ashkenazim. But I'm not sure if the man himself is of the Judaean persuasion.

how is it jewish? jews from those north african countries have the "ben" attached to the rest of the name: benamoun, benayoun , etccc

>Mbappe
has a poor season, ego has exploded due to exposure to Neymar, has yet to prove to be decisive and valuable when it actually matters
>Benzema
won't be in the team for reason not linked to his form
>Yedder
I'm not sure about this one
>Giroud
Honestly I like the guy but I seriously doubt he can make any difference against any big team, even though him and Griezmann play well together sometimes
>Griezmann
The bestest
>Lacazette
is total shite
>Dembélé
is total shite
>Martial
mhh why not, who knows, kind of same as Mbappu
>Coman
good but injured.
>Gameiro
Same as Giroud
>Lemar
very good and promising
>Thauvin
what a joke !!
>Ben Arfa
plays more basketball than football nowadays

So actually France may seem to be stacked but things get clearer when you open your eyes : not so many possibilities.

Based Ben Yedder.
I can't stand this double nationals who plays for a country they don't even know.

Ben Yedder was born in Sarcelles and was trained in France all along.

Yeah I know, So ?

He didn't forget anything, he was mentioning strikers (and Griezmann who is your most prolific striker anyway) and not overhyped meme wingers

He didn't have any chance to begin with. Bringing a player to the WC who has 0 caps and plays in a overloaded position doesn't make sense. You will still probably end up playing Giroud who barely even plays this season.

jej

those who play for the country of their parents don't do it for love they do it because they know they're not good enough for france

>Thauvin
>what a joke
Better than Messi wallah

Apart from that, a "bad season" for Mbappé is merely having a 0.5 goal ratio. Not bad for an overrated player.

Attached: x240-wAn.jpg (437x240, 37K)