Raceial Population Worldwide

vdare.com/articles/whites-down-to-10-of-world-population-by-2060-does-it-matter

prb.org/wpds/2014/

racial* sorry

Why Sweden?
It's boring and cold.

How many swedes have you cucked

Yes, but white wimminz

How many native white women and children have you culturally enriched?

0. I'm not into it

Do you hate infidels?

Did your opinions on whites get better or worse after integrating?

Americans are not in position to speak about whitness. I'm white according to US standards

Not really, according to some, I'm also infidel

>Not really, according to some, I'm also infidel
Mohammed, my brother, that is not good to hear.
But rest assured Allah is great and will forgive your wrong doings if you show actions that will proof your love for Allah.

Det blir tidigare än så, tro mig.

You know we people hate Islamic influence and hate immigration because of it. I can't say much against people who don't take religion too seriously. Help us against extremists and I don't mind you being here.

>I'm white according to US standards
Can you post your photo?

Will you return?

How did you get to Europe? Did you get help from (((NGOs)))?

When did OP suck his first dick?

lmao kys you mudshit subhuman

I've seen afghan men's bodies that were raped to death

When I retire, or when sweden becames shithole.

No.

I just want to work and earn money, marry nice pashtun girl and have some children. Many of refugees want free shit though.

Maybe yes maybe no. By then hopefully I'll earn enough money to do something at home. And speak english, this is english speaking board, you're being rude to non swedes.

>non-swedes
implying you're a swede OP

It was very costly, I had some money. Had is important. And yes, (((they))) helped.

Fuck off faggot

I meant those who don't speak swedish. You have nice country, too bad I only seen flatlands, much fertile soil, kinda jelous.

This.

Seems like everybody is getting armed instinctively since the brown flood started.

so dont stay to long, i doubt even your kids would be spared.

>Your not an Immigrant, if you are brown you are swedish. Of course whites were the real immigrants.

I won't blame you if you start chimping out. I have seen enough of other immingrants. Many of them are smallminded idiots who came here for free shit and think that they are in charge. Being on Sup Forums will hopefully will help me to know when will chimpout start(if it starts) so I can get the hell out of here in time.

Why do you feel the need to ruin white peoples countries? Do you not see that by coming here you end up making the country terrible?

No you aren't you lying peace of shit.

I won't make it worse. Many of others who come here will, and that's not our fault. They only do what they are allowed, and we are allowed to do almost anything.

Yes I'm lying. There are only ethnic swedes in sweden. Maybe some finns. There are no immigrants here. Idiot.