Death to wirmpf

death to wirmpf

why are there so many colbert threads? what did he ever do to you guys?

h*lla nice dubs

He's been non-stop shoving down pro-establishment and anti-Trump propaganda. We're just showing his true colors and revealing to the world the fucking joke he is. No one who browses this board will ever take him seriously ever again.

He's a pedophile

Reddit is now pretending that this meme is actually somehow pro-Colbert. Don't let them change the narrative. This is an ANTI-Colbert meme. We're showing how much of a joke he is. Remember that and post safely. Praise kek!

uuuhhhh sexist racist misogynist transphobic islamophobic nazi white supremicist much

haha hella fr*ckin epic my man

>first Sup Forums.... and then.... THE WORLD

nobody took him seriously in the first place, he's a comedian. He's openly left wing and has been since the colbert report.

KILL BLUMPTF!
AAAAAAAAARRRRGHHHH

You're trying so hard... the asshurt this meme causes brings real joy to my heart

hi plebbit

Checked

Yay, no one will ever take a comedian seriously again.

This is what happens when Sup Forums tries to force a meme. Not the first time, either. Remember "ayo hol up"? Same deal.

Nice try reddit

At least they've stopped spamming cunny and cp threads.

omg you guys stop making everything about trump

GRUMBFTARD GO AWAYYYYYYY

t.Colbuttfucker

Z̷̫̦̼̱̖̣̭̞̠̩̤̪ͭ͐̓͑ͧ͌ͩ̓̚̕͡Ḷ̨̠͙̦̳̣̣̘̮̣̔ͩ̂̍̾ͤ͐̃̃ͨͮ͑͌̍̐̎͟N̴̛͓͈͔̣̥̩̱͚̼̳̤͙ͦ̇ͨ͋ͧ̓̿̑̀̚'̢̫̙̞̝͔̫̳̞̪̤͔̮̙̗̹̻̩ͨͫ͗̏̐̂̓̔͌̔̕͟͜Ģ̷̢̖̱̫͉̬̤ͣͦ̀̿̽͊͐̐͋ͨͨ̆̚͜ͅH̞̟̭͖̃͗ͨ̏ͪͭͭ́ͭ̓͜͠Ą̶̡̮̰͖̙͉̱̘̙̪͉̥̟̬̠̿͌ͯ̊̃ͣ̆͋͂̓̓̀̆͊̑ͫ̏̀ͅͅĻ̸̛̮̰̞͓͎͍̯͕͔͇̰͖̱ͮ̊̈́̆̿͛̋ͣ͒ͪ̐͑̾͊ͤ̓ͮ͞ ̸̢̳̠̯̦̞͎͊̂̓̓̎̒ͤ̆͂̇͑́ͨ̄̓̈́͠G̷̨̱̬͓͎̘̺̬̙̠̖̫̫̖̙͚̹̝͎̓͌̍̆̇͋̓͋͊̍̚͜'͚̣̫̮͙͍̙̯͚̟̬̫̤̫̜̝ͨ̆͂͐ͯ̂̊͘͝ͅL̷̴̠͍̟͎͓͓̰̻͖̪̩͎̞̩̓ͫ̌̆̎͂͆͌ͫ͒̒̈́͟͝ͅỌ̩̫̹͎̙͉̉̃̋͊͛̀́̚R̡̺͉̜̹͍͗̆ͯ̀͟P̨̡̠̤̳͓̝̠͍̳̣̮̮̳͓͓̫̰̣̃͂̏ͭ̂̄̈̚͡͡F̧̢̝͙̩̮͓͇ͪͣ̋̀ͪ̓̊̋̿̉̾ͤͭͫͨ͐̉͐

oh i didn't realize you were leddit, carry on