Sweden Yes!

Sweden Yes!

sydsvenskan.se/2016-07-21/flera-hundra-visade-sin-sympati-for-black-lives-matter-rorelsen

Will translate but I never fully learned to speak cuck.

>Several hundred showed his sympathy for Black Lives Matter movement

>An estimated 300 people had gathered at Möllevångstorget to protest against police violence in the United States and in Sweden - and raise the issue of discrimination of blacks.

>The organizer was the Malmö based African-Swedish Forum for Justice, whose president, Momodou Jallow, was the first among the speakers.

>Also speaking were Mary Dexborg , shean associate who's active in the association.

>"Sweden may, perhaps, not have the terrible police brutality found in the United States. But what we have is the subtle, everyday racism..."

(Can't properly translate the rest of the paragraf, something about white normalitivity or something akin to that if I were to guess. Perhaps Svens could shed some light on it.)

>Black Lives Matter movement took off in 2012 after the US drew attention to the fatal shooting of a young black man, Trayvon Martin , and has focused on the violence suffered by black Americans, especially from the country's police force . Today, the movement has spread to many parts of the world.

Where did you go wrong, Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W0yq3TEbbBc
standard.co.uk/news/crime/hyde-park-turned-into-warzone-when-youths-chanting-black-lives-matter-clash-with-police-after-water-a3299731.html
brusselsjournal.com/node/1300
youtube.com/watch?v=gTrM2JgYp3A
youtube.com/watch?v=LKTMv6rj1fE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2016
>supporting black panthers 2.0
youtube.com/watch?v=W0yq3TEbbBc

>An estimated 300 people

That's literally nothing. There are over 8'000'000 people in Sweden.

We went wrong in the 1970's, everything from there is a downward spiral.

>funded by soros

eh it has happened in every leftist shithole aka capital cities of Europe, I wouldn't be surprised if few dozen of retards protested in Belgrade

Nigga translate the part I couldn't. Want to know if I gueesed right.

>BLM in Sweden

They have spread to Britian too.

standard.co.uk/news/crime/hyde-park-turned-into-warzone-when-youths-chanting-black-lives-matter-clash-with-police-after-water-a3299731.html

here you go pham

>it has been a normality for white people to commit (everyday racism) and for black people to be exposed to it. said Maria Dexborg

>the Black lives """matter""" movement started growing after the 2012 high profile shooting of a young black man, Trayvon Martini

>and has a focus on violence affecting black Americans, first and foremost committed by the American Police.

today the movement has spread to large parts of the world.

Pure coincidence aussiebro.

2 million of which is immigrants

Glad I'm not swedish.

>today the movement has spread to large parts of the world.
Fucking George Soros, he has even brought it here.

Granted it's Sweden, but there's no way that the number it that high. Perhaps a million tops.

The real virus isn't Zika. It's Black Lives Matter. Norway, don't let them spread to you. You and Finland are our last hope.

It only started with a few here in America. BLM is the new Zikra.

It's always funny to see droves of white betafag cucks supporting a black nationalist movement. It doesn't make any sense either way you look at it.

The only signal being sent there is that our native population has become so weak it won't even fight back when Jamal and his mates take turns to fuck them in the ass.

Make no mistakes, this is the only message people from 3rd world shitholes are hearing, they don't give a fuck about (((virtue))).

Just a few more years, then I'm done with my studies and I am out of this fucking psycho hellhole.

When the race war starts I'll gladly return and fight though.

Where do you plan on going?
USA is too hard to get into.

I have family in USA and New Zealand. Leaning more towards New Zealand cuz muh nature.

>And then Agatha, Sheila and Wendy all ripe in their prime picked up a 40 year old refugee on the way back and took him back to their shared flat to participate in an eventful night of playing jenga over a bottle of wine till about 9pm as they retired to their beds as he set off his way with a newfound appreciation and respect for his new found country.

The end.

>The only signal being sent there is that our native population has become so weak it won't even fight back when Jamal and his mates take turns to fuck them in the ass.
This.

Roughly 20% of the people in Sweden are immigrants or people with both parents being immigrant.

Do swedish women prefer interracial relationships with blacks and arabs over whites just because of how anti-racist they are?

i just don't understand this, it would be like a sheep saying "Wolf lives matter"

dont these people understand they are digging their own graves? how confused can they possibly be?

>When you're waiting for a joke to be over but it's taking forever.

the whole thing was low energy as fuck

two thirds of the crowd were whites, a few had mulatto babies. nothing to see

No, most girls don't like immigrants. The anti-racist girls don't usually hook up with immigrants either but some beta leftist white hipster, even though they do get on with arabs and blacks more then normal girls.

Wow, that's twice as much as in Denmark. Crazy shit and you still took in 200,000 muslims.

>malmö
not supprising coming from our own Detroit

I bet many Swedish girls were blacked that day

Blessed is the mind too small to doubt, my American friend.

>how confused can they possibly be?
They aren't confused at all, because they have not ever thought seriously about the opposing argument.

I would suggest reading this:

brusselsjournal.com/node/1300

>Why is this, considering that there is hardly a single Muslim majority area in the world where women enjoy the same rights as men? And Hedegaard asks a provocative question: Are women more stupid and less enlightened than men, since they in such great numbers are paving the way for their own submission? He comes up with an equally provocative answer: “When women are paving the way for sharia, this is presumably because women want sharia.” They don’t want freedom because they feel attracted to subservience and subjugation.

And some other redpill truths:

>Another possibility is that Western feminists fail to confront Muslim immigration for ideological reasons. Many of them are silent on Islamic oppression of women because they have also embraced “Third-Worldism” and anti-Western sentiments. I see some evidence in support of this thesis

>Swedish Marxist politician Gudrun Schyman has suggested a bill that would collectively tax Swedish men for violence against women. In a 2002 speech, the same Schyman famously posited that Swedish men were just like the Taliban. A male columnist in newspaper Aftonbladet responded by saying that Schyman was right: All men are like the Taliban.

>Schyman’s battle cry is “Death to the nuclear family!” I have heard the same slogan repeated by young Norwegian feminists in recent years. Schyman seethed that today’s family unit is “built on a foundation of traditional gender roles in which women are subordinate to men. The hierarchy of gender, for which violence against women is the ultimate expression, has been cemented.” “Conservatives want to strengthen the family. I find this of grave concern.”

Good, our dubs hopefully provide truth to this.

You guys ought to start a movement that shames white women that racemix, get a gang of viking lads to shave her head bald and cover them in black paint or something.

How were you not aware of this?

Denmark ~10-11%

Norway ~15-16%

Sweden ~20-21%

That's counting people with one parent born in the country as not foreign by the way.

Also:

youtube.com/watch?v=gTrM2JgYp3A

no sweden has a population of almost 10 million.
so around 8 millions are swedes and 2 million are immigrants not 2 million out of 8 million

It is just the usual suspects. The standard commie gathering with a few rent-seeking dindus.

>RApe
thanks Ahmed for telling the truth

>(Can't properly translate the rest of the paragraf, something about white normalitivity or something akin to that if I were to guess. Perhaps Svens could shed some light on it.)

"Sweden may not have the terrible police brutality that exists in the US, but what we have is the the more subtle everyday racism. It [it = the racism itself] has become a normal thing for the white bodies that afflict [it] and the black bodies that are afflicted."

The phrasing is so fucking weird you can tell this stuff is straight from their (((friends))) in the USA. Never in my life have I heard a Swede using the term 'bodies' like that.

Shiet.

>there is only one race, the human race
>if you are colorblind and treat everyone like a human being is racist
>let black people have black pride
>white people are racist
>white people can't be proud

How the fuck does that work?

500 to 700k is the official number

>warbling about "black bodies"
I swear these faggots have a tiny receiver dish where their brains should be, downloading garbage directly from American liberals.

So basically a normal day for Sweden

is that also including the finnish norwegian and danish immigrants? otherwise i think im going to kill myself

Most of immigrants in Sweden are white like Finns and Slavs

Yeah, but I don't really trust Sweden when it comes to shit like that. Don't you guys bleach out picture of black criminals?

Nordics, Polacks, Germans, ex-yugos etc..

It's common terminology among the absolute fringe of communists and anti-racists. They have a lot of influence so their choice of words come up every now and then in radio interviews and opinion pieces.

It's always "racified bodies" and "white bodies".

The word "bodies" doesn't sound as absurd and almost grotesque as it does in Swedish. It's like they're talking about corpses or cadavers.

It's ironic that immigrants themselves are often more based than the natives.

Some time ago, arabs in Marseilles trashed a gypsy camp near their commie block after the roms started fucking with them like they do with white people.

The arabs wouldn't have any of that shit, threw them out and that was the end of that.

It is actually quite funny to read Frank Baude of the Communist party, how he rages against feminism and identity politics, and how futile it is for him and his comrades to compete with Imams etc.

I think I've heard racified bodies before or at least seen it in an article or two, but you're right in the sense that it does sound like they're talking about corpses given the context.

is also onto something here - we import liberal madness from the USA and it's really fucking easy to tell because the buzzwords are often just translated straight up or they use some retarded anglicism.

that used to be true.

isnt true anymore.

Pure liberal filth. Remove, tack!

Even the original social democrats are an American import.

Just see the temperance movement and how they built what would become the workers movement.

Sweden will be fine.

Come home, Swedish man.

I'm so tired of black lives matters. It is so asinine to think blacks are not treated better than other minorities. Just look at the college applications for them and compare the grades to all other races. Employers that don't consider them are assumed racists, and girls that don't want to date them called nazis. Blacks are treated beyond fairly in my opinion, and the result of their failure is caused by their culture of neglect. I'm not even (100%) white and I say this. Fuck this so called movement.

The use is weird in any case. I think it originally derives from "body politic" or something, not just a way of saying "person."

It's roughly 10% Finnish fucks, 5% who the fuck knows and 5% MENA.

More like 8-10% MENA. Then maybe 2-5% Asians, Africans and Chileans.

Rest is mostly finns and yugo with a couple of danes and germans here in the south.

>More like 8-10% MENA.

Is this thanks to the current 'refugee' crisis? On that note how is it going with deporting that 80,000, getting anywhere?

The only way deportion is going to work is self-deportion because we are running out of gibs me dat money.

We've had iraqis and iranians coming here since the 80's, so no.

The recent refugee crisis has guaranteed that they are everywhere though, every little village has at least one apartment building where only immigrants live. It might still be 90+% Swedish but it's still upsetting.

Same thing with the yugo refugees, they're fucking EVERYWHERE.

Don't know about the deportations, nothing's really been said about it since they announced it.

They've been restricting immigrants ability to seek permanent asylum and welfare though, which passed a week ago I think. Supposedly one of the EU's most restrictive asylum policies now apparently.

>country that literally worships niggers
>we oppressed
>ja dey arrr oppissed

FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Lol just look at them.
Weak losers who just want to pump their fist in the air to feel powerful.
As soon as they destroy our civilized society they will inevitably destroy themselves.
White swedes supporting this american movement are the people not fit for life from an evolutionary standpoint anyway.

>see video
>thinking it was in america
>read the headline
>mfw this is europe 2016
I wan't to die

Det er også i Danmark har jeg fundet ud af takket være denne tråd:

youtube.com/watch?v=LKTMv6rj1fE

OMFG WE GET IT THEY R KEKS POST SOMTNG NEW PLS TY

I swear to god Sven. If you let this spread here...