An American tells you that group/part of America "doesn't count"

>An American tells you that group/part of America "doesn't count"

>that's only because of the niggers! Real America is much higher

this argument is actually true in some cases though

if you had 20-40% of your population draggin you down you would use the argument too

doesn't make any difference. niggers are still american and part of your country.

>niggers are still american and part of your country.
nobody said they aren't, father of lies.

then why exclude them everytime you are comparing your country to another?

the same reason europe would like to exclude muslims or gypsies, the same reason australia would like to exclude abo's

but then other countries look even better when they cherry pick so it doesn't matter

we don't exclude the muslims and australians don't exclude the abos either.
point one bad thing out about america and you all go "b-but that's niggers! without them we would be #1" while when americans point bad things out about other countries we just respond with another bad thing about your country.

>If we remove the idiots from our country, we're the best!

its not any bad thing, but its a 100% fact that murder rates, prison expenses, welfare expenses would all be drastically lower without blacks. nothing racist or cherry picking, its true

i'm not saying it isn't true, i'm pointing out that it's cherry picking and everyone could make their shithole look like a 1st world country if we allowed that. you can't go around saying "hey we actually have gun homicide rates at the level of europe if we only count white americans"
when half of your country is not white.

we can still factually say that it isn't our fault though. theres a whole separate community in america that is more at fault for those numbers (generally speaking). cherry picking makes it sound like I'm being fallacious

Yes, because comparing a continental landmass almost as big as europe to micro-island smaller than colorado is totally fair and reasonable

Canada is bigger than America
Russia is bigger than America
Australia is nearly as big as America

Canada, Russia, and Australia don't do this

they also don't have as many poor uneducated minorities

Your non-black murder rates and prison expenses are still way higher than every other developed country

England is more culturally diverse than all of North America.

Yes but like, 90% is unhabited snow/desert
You have to put population into the equation too.

>prison expenses
I hate amerimutts as much as the next guy but you do realise their prisons actually make money, right?

As many, no, but there are plenty and Canada at least has entire territories that are less than 20% white filled with people who are statistically 3 times more likely to have a criminal record than a black man in America.
We still don't pretend they don't exist or are in some way seperate.

Population might make a difference but I don't recall any Indians, Japs, or Brazilians doing this either.

Don't be stupid

haha no

>the state of Norwegian education

if you discount Mexico it's true though

>Deny people education because you're racist
>Complain that they're uneducated because you're racist

Are all Americans this retarded?

No, Mexico is even arguably the least culturally diverse NA country

Canada is less diverse than Mexico

No

>Canada at least has entire territories that are less than 20% white filled with people who are statistically 3 times more likely to have a criminal record than a black man in America.
right and those whites are probably poor and educated right? and they are minorities in their area
I'm not denying anyone education, I'd love for them to be educated

No, those whites are rich and usually well educated.
The point is that we have places like Nunavut, it is like 12% white and the rest are Inuit and First Nations, they are separate from us and aren't even an actual province, but we still don't pretend they don't exist. There are no Canadian anons talking about how Canada has no crime except in Nunavut.

I don't even know what you're talking about, but if thats true, and Nunavut is responsible for most of the murders (or whatever particular crime) in canada, then I don't see why other non-Nunavut Canadians wouldn't be frustrated seeing all of Canada taking the blame for a small portion of the country.

BECAUSE YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SOCIETY THAT YOU AND EVERYONE IN YOUR COUNTRY ARE A PART OF.

This

>Niggers
>People

Pick one