THE MAD WOMAN!

THE MAD WOMAN!
SHE DID IT!

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/the-report/articles/2016-04-08/vicious-presidential-campaigns-are-an-american-tradition
listosaur.com/politics/5-vicious-political-campaigns-u-s-history/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd really like to believe you.

does she not realize that a really, really big percentage of americans are pulling for trump right now?

how does she expect to win by spamming 'ITS CURRENT YEAR WE CANT LET DONALD DRUMPF BE PRESIDENT', she's winning over precisely nobody with her shitposting.

Its all she has, the "im not him, and i have a pussy" is her whole campaign.
She can't run on anything else, she can't run on her senate, she can't run on her husband, she can't run on honesty, there is nothing else for her to run on.

oh boy, a free sticker!

Has any president in history won using the tactic of "insult my opponent constantly"?

couldn't even try to work in a clever rhyme.
just lazy.

I doubt she's even tweeting those. She's half dead ffs

Most of them desu, going back to the founding of the country itself it's just that usually it's not quite so out in the open

But a lot of them are

usnews.com/news/the-report/articles/2016-04-08/vicious-presidential-campaigns-are-an-american-tradition

listosaur.com/politics/5-vicious-political-campaigns-u-s-history/

That's all modern politicians do. Come over during the general and flip on the tv, all attack ads from the presidential race down to the damn county trustees and judges

This insane, out of touch old war hawk doesn't write her own shit. Her liberal, out of touch old writers do. She doesn't know how to run a campaign, they don't either, the powers that be are pulling for her though, so expect a huge upset when all our votes go into an incinerator and Clinton wins by .02 points.

I doubt she even knows the password to her twitter account.

well If I ever ran, I wouldn't do it.

hell I wouldn't have any corporate donations.

well maybe I would take bribes but i wouldn't do anything for them.

One thing is attacking your opponent, another is basing almost your entire campaign in doing it.

Ffs she can dump a million dollars on "professional" trolls but can't bum $150 to a freelance designer to make a better bumper sticker?!
I've seen better out of our local "private dace parlor"/hair and nail salon/child daycare center!

Jefferson

Her tweets read like something written by a high functioning autist running for student election.

Is that old cunts staff on damage control?

very low-energy.

sad!

Is she asking me to chip into the Trump fund?

Because that first question makes me feel aroused.

Waste of good trips.

Also every car that has that bumper sticker is going to be vandalized HARD.

Of course, the speech really resonated on people, and a lot of viewers that never got a MSM unfiltered view of Trump, got a real taste of what he is about.

Dont need to be
she's gonna win anyway regardless of the retarded shit she says

Nice trips

seriously though, is Trump the only thing she talks about?

What else can she talk about? her whole carrer/life is a disaster.

Did Trump tailor his manner of speaking for the election, or has he always talked like that?

It's incredibly distinctive.

>she's gonna win anyway
No she isn't.

That ID

>Oy

>fib

>quack

Really makes you think. Btw Trump is destined by history to win in November

Hes always like that, sometimes even more high energy.

>Planting the image of Donald Trump as elected President within voters' minds
>Laughing_scott_adams.jpg

"No way, no how"
What the fucking?
What, is it 1954?
Someone
summon the cunt-destroyer. Walking embodiment of filth. Belongs in a cesspool. Old. white. woman.

>tfw you're about to see your political career BTFO by a fucking tv reality star

>sikrit ancap flag colours
wut

>Just fuck my campaign up senpai

>a lot of viewers that never got a MSM unfiltered view of Trump, got a real taste of what he is about.
Hahahahahahahaha!

The only people who watched Trump's speech are Republicans. Independents/Democrats know better than to watch the shitshow that is the RNC.

Based

Trump won a while ago actually. Celebrity always wins. Trump's brand is seen as rich, sucsessful, powerful. Clinton can only ever be that presidents wife who got cheated on with a fat pig. That's her brand as hard as she's tried to make a name for herself, she can't escape her past. She's too flawed a candidate image wise.

If we sign up will our information be sold to foreign governments?

Is clinton a trump plant?

What is that lion emblem?

Nah m8 my mom watched the whole thing and is a die hard shillary supporter, trust me, they watch.

>tv reality star
Thats all he's done in his life?

>She's too flawed a candidate image wise.
Then explain her massive amount of supporters that outnumber trumps supporters

I'm surprised how infrequently Sup Forums references the fact that Hillary Clinton is the most famous cuckess of all time.

What are you talking about Ahmed? most people on America saw the emperor speak.

One thing ive noticed trump does is the very common power of three method,
mention everything 3 times then it sticks

so like

1 1 1 (mention same subject 3 times)

he also separates these by different subjects.

so he talks like this pattern:

1 2 1 2 3 1 3 2 3

always going back to earlier subject as he presents a new one to not overload the voters

making all three subjects sink in subconsciously

some people think he is just autistic and cant into speeches but he does it on purpose

of course not, but that's the main source of his popularity

>m-muh apprentice

>his popularity
And this is bad how?

You missed the rest of the grab dude :)

Why the fuck does she keep fucking up like this?

This. If the election was 100% incorrupt I think Trump may be able to pull it off, but she's got the elites backing her so fraud will occur. This in fact may cause the next civil war.

Democrats voting for the democrat nominee, Bernie sanders got more votes than her but got fucked by all the background dealings with the DNC.

They aren't voting for her, they're voting against trump. A key distinction. The problem Romney had in 2012 and a reason he lost. Of course she has supporters but I'm telling you even most democrats dislike her which means independents really would have to hold their noses.

You missed your wifes son Ahmed :)

>she
Its her campaign manager, you will never hear or read what she really thinks about anything.

Whew lad, shillary here, she's got plenty to run on

> has been a United States senator

Lots of political connections, accurate idea of how the legislative branch actually works

> has been SecState

Has an accurate idea of the current state of foreign policy for the United States

> has an economic plan that hasn't been shredded by economists

She can point at it and then point to real analysis groups saying it isn't going to wreck the economy

I get it, this is Trump's board (because Hitler isn't around), but if you fool yourself that Hillary has nothing to run on then you're making a mistake in underestimating challenges (similar to how all of Trump's opponents underestimated him)

Ya I picked up on a pattern awhile ago, the way he says shit makes it insanely easy to remember and digest.

I was just curious if this is something he was taught or developed for the campaign, or if it was something he's always done.

PRESIDENT. DONALD. TRUMP. OMG. I can't even

>Order stickers
>Cut them down so they just say Trump.
>Put them everywhere

Her entire timeline is about Trump, it's amazing

Why do they keep fucking up like this?

Ninety per cent or so of Hillary's tweets are pretty much:

Imagine Trump being the president.

She's making the very own people who supports her to constantly visualize over and over Trump winning the elections. Not very persuasive nor intelligent.

Do you think Hillary wants Trumps dick?

shes picking up where Cruz left off

(checked)
Such. Reddit. Tier.
it's like she wants to alienate everyone but progressive leftists

that's all modern AMERICAN politicians do*

Trump already destroyed those points and brings up all the shit she did as senator every time he speaks, every time someone speaks about her time in government is about all the useless wars she got america in and how she created isis.

Her social media team is composed of useless muh vagina diversity hires and deep cover Trump operatives. "She" might tweet a concession the morning of the election.

She tweets like a nigger. At least Trump is genuine.

Hillary twitter: OMG TRUMP ZZZZZ WTF RAYCIS
Trump twitter: MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Because is the only thing that sticks with their focus groups, people don't believe anything she says so their only chance they have is "SHE'S NOT HIM".

Printed on removed labias of Muslim women, and paid for by the Saudis who removed them!!!

Get yours now!!!

Every woman craves assertive dick, especially one that hasn't been fucked since the 80's.

Has Hillary ever used anything other than appeal to emotion and 'I DON'T WANT TRUMP IN THE WHITE HOUSE SCREEEE'?

All anyone will see is "President Donald Trump". With this and the awful "Love Trumps Hate" slogan it's almost as if she campaigning for the Don right now.
checked

>buy my merchandise goyim

WTF I'M A MISSILE NOW!

>hillary's entire campaign is now "I don't need you to like me I just need you to DISlike him!"
That's not how you win elections you dumb cunt.
Even if her plan is an absolute success all she's done is convince people to not vote either way on election day.
Trump focuses on making HIS people happy and making HIS people vote while hillary is just screeching at the wind.

These are such tired points, no one has any confidence in them (or her) due to the massive amount of shit that clings to her like glue.

Seriously, the favorability rating of congress is at about 15%. Being a senator is not a selling point.

>Senator
probably even worse for her than her Sec. of State gig, she was a hardcore warhawk and sided with the establishment dems and repubs and almost every issue, for every vote she made a counter vote when something similar came up, you would think she has no principles or was drunk.

Her economic plan was written by Wall St. Of course they want cheap money to continue to flow, that's how they get paid. It does not help the average american though. What's good for the economy is not necessarily good for the American people. if the bulk of the GDP doesn't go back into the pockets of Americans, what does it matter how much it is?

Dilbert-san says he believes Trump's actually been trained in persuasion.

nope thats all she does

"NEVER DRUMPF" and "I ALREADY WORK HERE"

He's not saying its bad you dumb autist, he's saying that its funny. Fuck what is wrong with you Greeks?

That's not true though.

>cuckess
It's cuckquean.

Unfortunately, it's often a viable election strategy. Two main parties in Poland work like that: they have little groups of actual supporters, but large groups of people who think the other party is a personification of evil.

You think she would find someone better than Occupy Democrats to make a sticker

>has been a United States senator
And fucking botched it monumentally. She got almost nothing done and what she did do ended terribly.
>has been SecState
Same as above. All you have to say is "benghazi" and that point withers away.
> has an economic plan that hasn't been shredded by economists
hahahaha no.
She's running around promising free shit to anybody that will listen. Her plans are about as realistic as bernie's.

The only thing hillary has going for her is that blacks are stupid enough to vote for her just for free shit. That 13% demographic with the lowest turnout rate sin america isn't going to help much on election day.

He implied that a TV hack was running for president, and Trump is much more than that Juanito.

im so god damn cheap that ill sign up for one and cut out the word trump and put it on my car. that'll show that conniving bitch

My point is that you don't win elections by convincing people to not vote at all.
You win by convincing them to vote and then convincing them to vote for YOU.
Hillary has done neither.

Hillary is like all the fucking normies attempting to shitpost at kikebook vs Trump who is our guy that really skilled at shitposting

What an incoherent mess of a campaign. How many of these failed memes is she going to go through? Trump made himself a hat to wear at a speech and everyone loved it so much it became merchandise. By accident. Authentically.

So the only positives to Hillary's ENTIRE campaign is "Well I've been doing this for a long time!"

Yeah, and evidence shows that she's fucked up in that same position for a LONG time too.