Do any of you live in a city or have actually met immigrants in real life?

Do any of you live in a city or have actually met immigrants in real life?

Probably not, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.de/search?q=dresden flüchtlingslager
youtube.com/watch?v=opE9QnzXmp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Live in London. Can't swing a cat here without hitting at least three immigrants.

You mean legal immigrants or illegal spics or rapefugees?

London fag too, can't wait to die because hell can't be worse than this right

Yeah, theyre either based or shit. Mostly shit

Literally all of europe will reply with a yes, immigrants here, there, everywhere

The liberal mindset that caused this is dying and your pm is a faggot

Aye. Thinking about outside of London some time soon, but there aren't many jobs in finance outside of the city.

Seen no muzzies or jews. You'd probably say that I have no reason to hate them then, or do not want them. But it's better to keep it that way. You cannot go on the internet/turn on the radio without hearing about a bombing every single fucking day. That's a reason enough to not want anything to do with them.

Amsterdam. Forget the tourist-laden city centre and look at the surrounding neighbourhoods. Turks, Moroccans and niggers as far as the eye can see.

I lived in several Cities hated every moment of my time there. The people are rude, its crowded, full of liberals, it stinks, everything is over priced. I moved back to the country and never looked back.

I was born and raised in Chicago, Ive also lived in Miami, New Orleans and El Paso, and I spend a lot of time in Southern California and Hawaii for work... so yeah, what do you think, faggot?

nyc fag here.

they almost gave illegal immigrants the right to vote here. I'm not kidding

SOMEBODY SEND HELP

TRAPPED IN LONDON

NO ESCAPE

Went to score some shit in the hood last night. They were cool guys. Some rasta dude was smoking a bowl in public. Would visit the hood again.

R A R E

>Probably not, right?
Get fucked.

google.de/search?q=dresden flüchtlingslager

I live in south jersey right outside philadelphia so yea. Every day.

I'm a logistics broker and I deal with Msulims, Burmese, Africans, Chinese and all types of spics. I am from a 95% white county, 98% white city.

Partied with one on NYE.
Probably raped someone by now, but he was kinda funny nonetheless.
Also I see them everytime I go to the supermarket.

Oslo, famous in Norway for gronland, or should I say little somalia?

A lot of them are very nice, one of my good friends is the son of a local imam even. The few good ones don't outweigh the bad ones however.

One thing is if one bad apple ruins it for the bunch. These days there are more bad apples than good ones.

Live in College Town- Ahmed's,spics, niggers and chinks everywhere. Diversity meme is of course pushed. On international flag day, you will see every flags but America's- fucking degenerates.

Are you joking me?

We have tons of
>niggers
>paki & indiand pajeets
>chinks
>romanians, albanians and slav scum
>south americans

And you ask me if I ever met immigrants in my life?

KEK

>Im 16 years old: the post

I met one in vancouver, No respect for our culture at all.

Honestly I have,

My step dad is actually an Egyptian.
Met several immigrants around Baltimore. The Indians who own the dunking donuts and the subways ate chill, the arabs running the 711s not so much. Step dad's an asshole. Adorable old Korean couple own this 711 in Lakeland.

Honestly I'd say it's like 50/50 as to whether the immigrant absorbs himself into your culture or they just become asshole. Islam is usually a good indicator of which half they'll be on

Why though?

Orlando here. Ummm, yes! A very big yes!

I live in the middle of Paris, and worked in the eastern suburbs for years. I've seen too much already.

I work at Kansas State in Manhattan, a town of about 50K. We have four main immigrant student populations:
>Koreans- bastards can't into driving and routinely crash their BMW's
>Poo in the Loo's- the males stink the girls are mostly qt's
>Sand Niggers- a general royal pain in all our asses, entitled pricks
>Japanese- surprisingly large Japanese population for the size of the town, they run 3 really decent restaurants

I've "met" loads of them.
I havent talked to any of them, because I dont speak arab (yes, I know, very racist of me)

ya lots

all the taxi drivers in mtl are arab and they all speak on their phone in terrorist teh whole ride

>implying there's no immigrants in the city
cities are filled with them, in mine we have a huge slav population, they're pretty cool

I've lived in cities, yeah. American cities.

I've met immigrants, yeah. Mexican immigrants, African immigrants, European immigrants, African immigrants, you name it.

Haven't met any recent Syrian immigrants, but you didn't ask that.

Because I used to think taking trips to hood back when I lived in Chicago was cool too... when I was 16.

You're a fucking faggot.

Ive just built a house on a new st, all the houses are new.

Indian/chinese gay couple on one side sudo scum renting the other side. Only 1/5 of this street are white, the rest are various immigrants.

Motherfucker I live in Toronto and work in Brampton. Sudbury BTFO's the both of them, take your "diversity our strength" horseshit and shove it up your ass.

>Do any of you live in a city
wut

I literally went to school in an area that had been loaded up with Lebonese people fleeing the civil war.

They were all fucking cunts and still are to this day.

Why the fuck do we keep on letting people like this here?

Only positive thing is most of them are gone as the area has advanced into a middle-upper area, they all sold off their shit homes and theyve all been knocked down and replaced by decent normal whites.

Question, I know this is not an appropriate thread for it, but I have to know for sure....

Does "Die Hard" mean autoerotic asphyxiation??

I spent a couple years growing up in Nigeria and Qatar and I can tell you the majority of those people would not respect Canadian/American values if given the opportunity to be placed in North America.

They are either gripped by religion or gripped by a culture that is not compatible with our culture. When a problem arises, they've first and only solution is violence.

I will say there are a few good one. The kids who went to military academies or studied accounting, engineering, nursing, ect. are usually pretty alright. They tend to have a much better understanding of the world, thus, they can integrate much easier. They only problem with this is they brain-drain their own country and nothing improves.

Of course I have. They're on par with chimpanzees. I'm not trying to sound edgy, it's objectively true, their culture is 9th century-tier.

Yes, in Columbus Ohio. Full of Somalis. Will probably be some kind of terrorist attack within the next few years.

I never said it was cool. Just interesting to meet those kinds of people that I never see otherwise. They are just that, people, not "garbage" as this board likes to gently put it.

I've seen a black person, once, it was terrible.
Wouldn't recommend.

live in a city (two actually) and I am in a train every weekend with shitloads of them, nice people, horrid sanitary conditions, syrian biscuits taste nice, their english is mostly bad but understandable, if you give them cigarettes they always offer you food or drinks or whatever they have, immigrant women "recycle" diapers for their kids, and that's about it

Leaf, I live in Texas and am an electrician, and literally got my job taken by illegals. I used to work for a company that would wire up new houses, but the boss got so sick of being undercut by the illegals working for cash only with no licenses he closed the shop. So next time you hear "they took our jobs!" and thinks it's some memespeak buzzword, I can assure you its not.

Sorry. Had wanted to link to the image search there to give you a little taste of how totally unfamiliar I am with immigrant infestations.

At one point, we had 16 "refugee" camps in this city, all filled to the brim.

I live in gothenburg, been in 4 real fights in the city between us swedes and immigrants.

Fuck, i hate immigrants

I live in Baltimore city (63% black). I go to a uni that is about 35-40% asian, and 10% jewish.

You can't truly be racist until you meet an asian face to face, and see just how soulless they really are.

I grew up in London and now live in Northwest England, so what do you think

When I was living in Moscow, I saw thousands of shitskin immigrants every day.

>1 post by this ID
>flag

I can't believe you Serbia haven't removed them.

Used to live in a neighbourhood that was >50% immigrant.

Wasn't that bad to be honest, but it wasn't very good either. That's why I don't want that to be the situation nationwide.

People were generally nice, but there was an atmosphore of aimlessness. Lots of unemployment, no better hopes for the future, commieblocks, a bit of a separate world from the rest of the city and such. Things never fully felt right, there was always a feeling in the background that everything was not okay.

There's a family of terrorist descent in my apartment building.

Living in a rather small city in the far north-east of Germany. Still mostly white, you can spot a few muzzies or turks everywhere you go, half of them being quiet, the other half obnoxious shitheads. More niggers in the last months, whereas it was nearly impossible to see a single one of them a year ago. All of them are behaving like apes.

I'm a lawyer in a top 10 American city. Through some cruel joke of God members of the same black nationalist church have been the clerk of our trial court for the past 15 years. The entire court is staffed by off the boat Nigerians. It's a goddamn nightmare trying to get anything done. Don't act so high and fucking might about how great immigrants are until you try to explain to kunta how to file a writ of fi fa

Live in one of the major cities and work in another. And yes, plenty of immigrants there of which the great majority are muslims. Some 3rd generation ones can be pretty much considered illiterate as western education is viewed as inferior, keeping unemployment at an all-time height en draining social welfare to the point we cannot guarantee pensions will be paid.

so in this thread op BTFU

Hey Norway... This is a bit off-topic, but I heard on the radio today that you guys have Al Capone Week there... What's up with that?

I am an immigrant

thanks to the ethnic cleansing of croatia everyone here knows someone who lost their home to war so we're pretty sympathetic to middle easterners that lost their home to war

Yeah I guess bosnians feel the same remembering when you removed them and set ablaze their muslim homes.

Paris area... full of migrants. Many of which have French papers.

Diversity reduces social cohesion. That's something you can experience between two terror attacks

youtube.com/watch?v=opE9QnzXmp8
>vid related

Oslo here, muslim propaganda is everywhere, arabs, somalies are erywhere too. Hate it here, cant wait to land a job in iceland or something

Every fucking day faggot. Thats why i hate them. Im the only white person for miles and miles.

>removed them
that's just a meme, while serbs and croats were busy having a war the muzzies genocided themselves to get UN aid and steal serbian land

Trondheim, Norway

>some noticable nigger population.

>not that many hang on to religion

ive met too many eitherway

I do. I'm a line cook at a restaurant in a major US city. Our dish washer is from Guatamala. He's here on a work visa which is legit. I know this because I was giving him a ride home one night and we got pulled over. Cop asked for our IDs and I saw his visa. Jose works 7 days a week and saves most of his money so in a few years he can go back home and retire at the age of 30. He's a good dude

Most people live in cities you fucking moron leaf. I grew up in a suburb of Stockholm, full of subhuman garbage.

You literally just described them being degenerate criminals, you fucking white trash piece of shit.

based ossi

>germans are picking up world trash
>germans welcome them
>2040`s main purge victim

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Glasgowfag here, we have a shiton of pakis but on the plus-side they seem to be more integrated than their bredrin south of the border

I live in Jew York.

And Everytime Ive been drinking and get in a cab I like to pick the brains of the immigrant drivers. Sure most of the Ahmed's are lefties or don't want to talk, but I had a full Convo with some based Haitian who told me he was voting for Trump back during the primaries (also gave me his Creole reggaeton CD)
Also met a Romanian woman who railed for white supremacy and hated nogs, fucking hilarious drive, especially cause I had some harlot in the backseat with me

Some immigrants are based, but fuck the ahmeds

>sweden
Gillar billig snus

Nowadays I live in the good part of town so I don't even see them anymore but I met a few when I was younger. I was very small and skinny as a kid so they always wanted to fight me, I was weak back then so it was fortunate that they didn't dare to attack me.
A few anecdotes shouldn't affect your opinions though, in any direction. They're shit and should be sent away.

Always jobs in America, my friend. Boston and NYC have hives of expats. Always a great night when you run into a group of them out.

we do ?

Oops, fags on the radio got it wrong... It's in Iceland

I use to live and study in toronto, so you figure it out.
Now i live in the middle of nowhere, comfy as fuck.

There's an old Aussie man who works at the Wendy's near me. Always wondered why he moved so far just to flip burgers.

Before my full time job I worked with an organization that moved fresh off the boat refugees in. Somalia, Congo, Cuba, etc. Families of 12 all named Muhammed who couldn't figure out what lamps were. I've seen crippled refugees who will be on welfare until the day they die. Out of the hundreds I moved in only 1 Cuban man ever offered to help.

There was a hispanic housekeeper who had just finished cleaning the apartment we were furnishing and actually started crying because he had here for decades and didn't have as nice things as these refugees were getting on day fucking 1. Really sad, just an extreme sense of entitlement from a lot of them.

Happy to answer any questions or elaborate but it will be slow because work.

I lived in Toronto for 10 years.

Demolish all the mosques. Put the blacks in chains.

You wanna come to Chicago buddy? I can show you the mudslimes all over here. Then I can show you where the nigger population is THICC.

I live in Minneapolis. Shitskins everywhere. Race war when?

Yes, I live in Philadelphia it sucks, at least the whites for the most part are based

Tears rolling down my face.
I don't understand their beautiful nature yet
#fuckdembordersfuckwallsandfreedom
Also yes.

Ffs, stop falling for shilling bait posts. One post by the ID and it's a fucking cuck leaf posting. We're well aware that you can live in big cities, have met immigrants and still not like them.

Sagesagesagesagesage

I see immigrants on a daily basis and it disgusts me
I also see refugees on a daily basis as I live near a refugee camp (old Max security prison in the centre of town)

I live in Vancouver. Chuiks. Chinks everywhere. Then if it ain't a chink it's a fucking Hindu. God damnit

Dude you're a fucking greenland, shitskins have even less reasons to come there than to belarus

California. I've met and worked with more immigrants than you will ever see in your entire life. There are more illegal immigrants in this state than there are people in Canada.

They're scum, the lot of them. Untrustworthy backstabbers the fucking lot of them.

Does 500k commieblock city count?

Not only that, we'll introduce the world to the age of aquarious with the help of our friend, ant arctica

Can muzzies swim, or do they only know how to rapefuge with boats?

But we've got Breivik un-appreciation day today.....

>sitting in the garden
>hear immigrants talking next door
>share a flat with immigrants
>meet a couple of friends earlier who are immigrants
>Got jumped and the shit kicked out of me last night by a couple of fellow Scots

I've met many illegal immigrants from Mexico to the middle beast to fucking Russia and I've hated them all.