Mouyes BTFO

lmao you can't deny good old frank makes a good point

Attached: mnqdcJv[1].png (581x479, 213K)

Nah I don't reckon Frank can win this no matter what he says desu

Oh no no no

Frank De BTFO

PARK THE BUS

Did Palace spend a billion on players for Frank? No

The Palace players wouldnt play for him because they didnt like the 4-3-3.

This 2bh. He's possibly the one person on the planet who can't criticise Mourinho. Maybe Les Reed too.

If you can't get your players to believe in your system or even put in any effort for you, you're a shit manager. Fact.

De Boer wasn't bad desu, Palace players just made elementary mistakes and couldn't adapt to his style

why? why would you not be able to criticize just because you're not better than someone else? might as well get rid of 90% of Sup Forums posts

>whataboutism
You don't need to be a world class manager to point out that Mourinho has had an abysmal two years as far as his legacy is concerned

it's fake you idiots

>mou - 2 CLs
>frank - ???

Based frank
Mouyes eternally btfo, he cannot possibly recover

I'm not saying that, but if he's trying to back and forth with Mourinho about being a manager he's not going to win

Parish didnt support him and bowed down to the players. He also was a last minute hire because no one wanted to coach them.

he should be careful, last time he was so hard on someone he ended up killing himself

None of that is at all relevant. He was given the job, was so terrible that the players openly laughed at him and his methods, and was fucked swifty out the door after being dog shit awful.

Turn your VPN off and go to bed, Frank.

t. Customer

Attached: inner peace.png (261x361, 185K)

He isn't trying to back and forth though. He's pre-empting a Mourinho soundbite that would dismiss his legitimate point.

REKT

SEETHING!!!!!!!!

not him but i don't really see how you can argue against that

he was utterly utterly shit

He is because he brought himself into the point. He didn't just say Mou has spent half a billion and has a team that plays shite, he raised the point about himself first
It's obviously an attempt at a comeback

it's not like he claimed "I am a better coach than Mourinho" though. Mourinho started the ad hominems

One day the media will wake up and see that Mou's mind games are simply im being a petulant child.

It's very likely if he just made the point a journalist would ask Mouriho and Mourinho would dismiss it as "lol he's shit". By pointing this out Mourinho looks a bit silly if he does this now. It's a IRL "inb4". He's attempting to disembed himself from the point by recognising the flaw Mourinho would pounce on. Now Mourinho has to engage the substantive argument.

But the basis of the ad hominems are Managerial roles though, of which Mourinho is obviously much better
I guess that's one way of looking at it, but let's not pretend Mou is going to take him seriously because he addressed his criticism before making the point. I feel like it was meant more as a jab as opposed to an attempt to concede and present a legitimate point

If a journalist was to present the point to Mou hed probably find another way to weasel out of it but this helps eliminate the most basic escape route.

he's just been waiting to get sacked all season

shouldn't be long now

BTFO