I want off this ride

I want off this ride

There's always gonna be people saying stupid stuff for attention. Like those who pretend Rogue One is a good movie.

what does her shirt say?

BLACK IS WACK.

>Environmental racism is a term used to describe environmental injustice within a racialized context. In some Western nations, environmental racism refers to socially marginalized racial minority communities which are subjected to disproportionate exposure of pollutants, the denial of access to sources of ecological benefits (such as clean air, water, and natural resources), or both. Within an international context, environmental marginalization may apply to disadvantaged ecological relationships between industrialized nations and the Global South, and is often associated with colonialism, neoliberalism, and globalization. Instances of environmental racism can include exposure to toxic waste, flooding, pollution from heavy industrial or natural resource extraction developments, lack of utilities such as clean water, or exclusion from land management and natural resource-related decision making.

That actually sounds right. It's not like she's complaining that trees are racist against grass or something.

>environmental racism
What the fucking fuck

sooooooooo shitskins pollute the fuck out of their environment and this is something I need to feel guilty about?

Has anyone seriously said its "good" or only that "It's better than VII"?

WE WUZ TORNADOS AND SHIEEET
PAY REPARATIONS WHITEBOIS

she'd look good with a pigtail and some functional conditioner

Get with the times buddy

Shitskins pollute because whitey keeps them down.

Please pay attention to the word "racism".

Apparently whites and asians now have to be sorry for being successful and creating climate change that will devastate black people in Africa.

Or some such bullshit. Its the latest guilt trip liberals are pushing.

Yet she wears clothes that were mass produced by gook kids.

Leftists really are hypocrites.

What even is environmental racism?
Are too many plants green or some shit that its unfair for plants of diffrent colors?

i want to hate crime her enviornment if you know what i mean

BLACK COCKS MATTER

BLACKED

BLACKED PUSSY MATTERS

Environmental racism is the refusal to let environmentally disadvantaged people immigrate into successful countries and regions so they can take part in the success too.

yeah but fuck gook kids, there's basically an infinite supply of them anyway

At first I thought it said emotional racism.

I think she means like there are landfills and things like that near where there are poor people, which are mostly minorities

>Environmental racism is real

Unlike your hair colour

Black men only

Let's be completely honest here, no one in this thread besides maybe a couple people are going to have wardrobes of Japan or Italy made clothing

Coming Soon...

fabrique au japon??

Yohji has connections in France. It says Made in Japan right underneath that anyway buster

Tell me, user. Why do you actively look for things that upset you?

>t says Made in Japan right underneath that anyway buster
yea but i dont speak english so how would i know that

>shirt : Mexico
>pants: Arizona
>boots Ecuador

>Nylon
>Polyurethane
Shit-tier, even if it is made by the nips

you went full spic, m8

never go full spic

>It's not like she's complaining that trees are racist against grass or something.

Give it time, user.
Give it time.

I've got nothing against cheap clothing, hell I wear military surplus garbage that I can get messed up without worrying about it most of the time. It's fun to fuck around with nice clothing though
dumb questionmarkposter
What are you wearing today user? You would be surprised at what Yohji's design team does with synthetic materials

resize your photos, you fucking imbecile

>dumb questionmarkposter

It's a lazy cold day, so I've got jeans, a twill shirt, and a comfy wool sweater over it. All were made in some gook sweatshop because I can't afford anything else.

the shitskins will always been subhumans with- or without the whitey racism.

nigger what the fuck is up with your filenames, this isn't /hr/

I messed up that picture, I didn't realize I hadn't already resized
I stopped going to /fa/ years ago. The sad truth is that the board has not developed beyond the tripfag-infested shithole it always used to be and that ironically tripfags were the funniest part of the board because it has such poor OC and board identity
Now it's just full of teenagers wearing skinny jeans who all want to be black
Try out cheap Comme des Garcons if you don't mind boxy fitting clothing, it's dirt cheap because of how much has been produced over the last few decades

Well Matthew is a white man's name.

Black lives don't matter

heh, which subreddit did you get that pic from?

based environment