Why are Russian considered not White?

In Japan, they're literally the defenition of White.

Pale skins, long legs, blue eyes, blonde hair, tall nose...

You really can't get more White

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VUxm7IQpqoc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chilean_Civil_Code
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Slavs aren't white. It's as simple as that.

Because they act like niggers

Everyday, every day, persistent.
Stupid mental retardation.

Just because. You can make up your arbitrary rules too

same here all my life i thought they are the whitest
but on the internet apparently because hitler (who looked like an average portuguese man) said so

youtube.com/watch?v=VUxm7IQpqoc

Because King of the ovens said Slavs are subhuman.

Retarded round face like Asian people because they have Asian ancestry.

>Why are Russian considered not White?
they are considered white everywhere in the world, except for yurop because of the special snowflake syndrome

people i like = white
people i don't like = not white

simple as

>In Japan, they're literally the defenition of White.
lol, which japan do you live in?

Fuck off. We're descendants of scythians and we're pan-mongolian. Wh*te subhumans always try to steal our achievements by claiming that were wh*te, but their lies fall to pieces every time.

Excellent post my Mongol brother. Wh*Te fags are pathetic.

>Russians considered not white
It's just memes.
Russians are pasty wh*Te as fuck

Slavs are 100% White.

>t. ivan ivanov

Because they didnt experience Napoleonic revolution but Marxist revolution of liberation.

White = Napoleonic values
Non White = Non Napoleonic

latin america confirmed white

latin qamerica is not white and non napoleonic

Because people listen to retarded Austrian jew man and he say slavs aren't white.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chilean_Civil_Code
>Traditionally, the Napoleonic Code has been considered the main source of inspiration for the Chilean Code.

go being american somewhere else

Because they aren't (technically, of course).

>all the oceans and lakes use jewish law

Civil law is still a custom law retard image

Don't lie to yourself faggot. Russians are literally descendants of yellow stallion GENGHIS KHAN

Slavs are bleached niggers

forgot my image

By that logic, if a nigger acts white he is a white person.

they are considered white
anyone who aays different is a Sup Forums autist

sarcasm
is understood

slavshit living off welfare in sweden detected

kys

1/16 part italians just jelly

They are white. Take the US for example, you have all the civilized people north and on the coast while all the rednecks are in the south. The russians are our rednecks

Because stormniggers. Ethnic Russians are a little bit different from other europeans, but have similarities in iq and most genetics.

it's a meme you dip

no mongol shit in any European gene pool. It’s a meme by the Poles and their Jews from Napoleonic Wars.

mongols and tatrars carry Y-DNA markers like C3* and R1a-Z293. These markers don't show up in native Europeans.

The genghis cuckhan paternal lineage is non-existent in Eastern Europe, but common all over Asia where the Mongols were present for a long time.
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/4

Ever wonder why so many of Poles rock that “Der Untermensch” look?

That’s because “Poles” often have those subhuman negro genes thru Jewish side (jews are 2-6% nigger) manifested in them.

I can say that the share of Ashkenazi Jewish, Lipka Tatar or Armenian ancestry among the general population in Poland lays between 30-40%
That means poland is 60-70% white, as white as mongrel united states
Let that sink in lmao, even Germany with 10mln nonwhites and massive influx of "refugees" is whiter than Poland

Poles cant claim that Poland didn’t :
A - gave refuge to subhuman gypsies killed by Germans
B - bring armenians to Europe
C - give a homeland to the jews
D - import lipka tatars

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland

I thought strayans were all 420 bure anglos.

It's what happens when Americans whose identity is based on their American mutt whiteness try to reconcile that with extreme anti-slavic GERMAN ethnic nationalism.

Scratch a german and you’ll find saxon or bavarian or some shit undernerath the thin paint of german-ness.

Only way Germans can have collective identity is defining themselves as oposite of somebody else and sadly we were closest.

blacks in the US actually say that blacks who read books or are interested in school or science "act white"

>Scratch a german and you’ll find saxon or bavarian or some shit undernerath the thin paint of german-ness.
we never claimed otherwise
Germany was the last nation to unite in Europe (talking about 1871 here) so the differences between the states is still there
regional autism is also very large
Germans aren't nationalistic because the media tells us but because we think regionally, which is a good thing because why would a rich Bavarian wanna support poor people in Bremen?

Germany is more than thousand years old. Germany being a new state is anti-German propaganda piece brought to you by Allies-occupied illiegitmate Bundesrepublik.

>why would a rich Bavarian wanna support poor people in Bremen
Because Long Live the German Folk. That’s why. Most of the DE posters there are non-Germanic Europeans, yugo/pigs trash, mongrels and third world roaches. You seem to be one of them, or some kind of a neutered Musnter cuckold.

fresh of the boat repatriating Spanish-speaking ethnic German 'from Argentina' is more German than any full blooded second generation half-caste German-speaking sandnigger or even 1/32 Jewish pseudo-German who lived (as an immigrant) in Germany for 400 years

>Pale skins, long legs, blue eyes, blonde hair, tall nose
>russians

t. Pawel Cwelski, the Lipka Negro
t. subhuman blacked caucasus roach “refugee”

This
"""mighty"""" vikangs tried to invade us numerous times and died because of fucking cold
French tried too and the same happened to them
Fucking cucks

das rite whiteboy

So this is the power of japanese english teacher shit posting?

You're so wrong.
The only people tat considers Russians are non whites are Sup Forumstards (who are themselves american mutts) and russian posters themselves, who want to do everything the opposite of europe.

Good posts. Blood purity and ethnic nationalism Europe wide

This is why we need to replace "German" identity with european identity.

You can be Bavarian and european, but you can’t be both Bavarian and German.

(same goas for Spain, Italy, Romania, Belgium etc.)

>you can’t be both Bavarian and German.
Looks like my whole life been a lie.

Are you that Swiss living in Russia?

You have to be white on the inside too

This is why EU cucks should get helicopter rides

Do you know those black people who wear wool knit sweaters and articulate themselves like upstanding citizens? Russians are like that but just reversed.

t. half-somalian animal
All negroes deserve annihilation

There's not one person IRL that I know that doesn't think Russians are white. Hell I even know some Russians, they really look no different than many Italians I know

clearly not

This. It’s Polejewniggers, americucks and subhuman turkukranians to talk shit

This is why SPD voters such as yourself will get broken in a wheel while still alive.

>implying it's just SPD voters who are against winesipping pinko dicksucks who want to replace identities of native European populations

Mongoloid raped savages.

SPD is a Slavic-wide joke: a bunch of gypsy-loving civic “nationalist” cuckolds led by a subhuman hapa uggo

Can someone explain why so many russian youtubers are making videos about japan, what happened, did I miss something important?

>Youtube
>miss something important