Lets see how much Sup Forums actually knows about movies with a little game of trivia

Lets see how much Sup Forums actually knows about movies with a little game of trivia.
First question: What actor has played Adolf Hitler, Julius Ceasar, Sigmund Freud, and the Ghost of Jacob Marley?
Remember, googling is for fags.

Fassbender?

Nope. Try again.
Hint: he played all but one of these roles in the 1970's

bump

Charlie Chaplin

Now that's just silly

What if you watch movies for fun and don't have the time or interest to get familiar with actors and directors and understand film as an art?

I don't know. Make a Bane thread, I guess.

Your probably on the wrong site then. Maybe Reddit is more up your alley.

Well, since this thread's a failiure, can anyone tell me which board would actually do trivia?

Orson Welles

No
He is related to a popular sci fi franchise.

Star Wars

Hopkins

I want to say Alec Guiness but I don't remember him playing Freud.

who's my favourite movie?

oh, then you can go fuck yourself ya weaboo queer

That's not a person.

frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay frank finlay

Correct!
Second Question: What are the first names of the four Belinsky's that are the main character's of American Pop

that's not trivia, it's trivial

honestly took you 5 minutes to respond to the correct answer.

fucking amateur.

Ken?

I thought the thread had died and was doing something else. Also, all trivia is trivial.

start with a less steeper curve then gradually increase it as the IP count goes up silly OP

im going with Ben Kingsley but i know im wrong, it's someone a generation older

If I ever try this again, I'll remember that. Also the Correct answer was gotten here

No, it's four different names.

That nigger in Downfall or Hinds from Rome

Castor, Hastur, Borreaga and Nicole Stella

Those words are complete gibberish to me.

Donatello, Egon, Porthos, and Queen Latifah

>when it gets to the point where you sage your own thread

Leonardo, Michaelangelo, Donatello, Raphael