Wikileaks DNC E-Mails happening thread

>@wikileaks
>Are you ready for Hillary? We begin our series today with 20 thousand emails from the top of the DNC. #Hillary2016

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20666
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6697
youtube.com/watch?v=qhTfR2FnM3I
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q=debbie wasserman schultz&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=200&sort=0#searchresult
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10744
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=&count=50#searchresult
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-captured-benghazi-suspect-in-secret-raid/2014/06/17/7ef8746e-f5cf-11e3-a3a5-42be35962a52_story.html?tid=a_inl
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/829
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/800
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/17553
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6810
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=2726_001.pdf&count=50#searchresult
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1023
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4690
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=mp3&count=50#searchresult
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>lock her up

Bump, it's important

I didn't think there was any scandal surrounding the DNC, what could they possibly have talked about in the last year that is worthwhile?

>Wikileaks teasing an ebin HRC leak for the thousandth time this year
Holy shit just release the shit already you massive attention whores

I don't understand why assange is so butthurt at the clintons.

I guess he's one of these commies who think that fucking up democracy will help usher in the people's revolution

Didnt they just dump some 20k emails from Hillary's server that had the (c) markings?

If Obama hires some hookers to fuck you and accuse you of rape you'd be pissed too.

New tweet just now:

>@wikileaks
>Did you know our pending DNC release contians 5,245 emails about Trump 2,893 about Hillary Clinton & 2,235 on Bernie Sanders? #feelthebern

Oh boy oh boy. I'm getting excited

Post the choiciest, mein brother.

>I don't understand why assange is so butthurt at the clintons.

Gee, it couldn't possibly have anything to do with forty five years of corruption, lying, stealing, killing, and selling out America.

Fucking retard.

Clinton United, Never Trump

I'm with CUNT!

Yes they did

You're welcome!

>The DNC has more emails about Trump than both of their potential candidates combined

Gonna b interdesting

keks

new tweet

Thanks, beat me to it.

>mfw I've never been more ready.

What's with the build up?
Are there really people shaking with anticipation at the idea of reading through 20 000 emails?

BASED WIKILEAKS
BASED ASSANGE

>tfw Killary had that DNC staffer whacked for nothing

Because he is aware of how Hillary has fucked up so many countries through coups and attempts at regime change. Regardless of your political beliefs thats a bad thing. If it weren't for Hillary and Obama fucking up Libya and Syria (reports say she greatly influenced his decisions on this) there would be no migrant crisis or civil war in Syria and ISIS wouldn't be a thing.

THEY'RE UP:

Get in here

RELEASED!
RELEASED!
RELEASED!

Today, Friday 22 July 2016 at 10:30am EDT, WikiLeaks releases 19,252 emails and 8,034 attachments from the top of the US Democratic National Committee -- part one of our new Hillary Leaks series. The leaks come from the accounts of seven key figures in the DNC: Communications Director Luis Miranda (10770 emails), National Finance Director Jordon Kaplan (3797 emails), Finance Chief of Staff Scott Comer (3095 emails), Finanace Director of Data & Strategic Initiatives Daniel Parrish (1472 emails), Finance Director Allen Zachary (1611 emails), Senior Advisor Andrew Wright (938 emails) and Northern California Finance Director Robert (Erik) Stowe (751 emails). The emails cover the period from January last year until 25 May this year.

HERE WE GO

How many of you typed in Trump for your first search?

I typed in anime, wanted to see if Hillary was a weeb haha

nothing just staffers

Its literally nothing.

That's not the "top of the DNC" user

Besides, I wanna read all these emails about trump and sanders. Even if nothing is technically illegally incriminating about the emails, they are rather eye opening to read. It gives us an insight to the innerworkings of the parties we rarely see

>tfw just in time for the weekend

Oh baby

> * Laetitia's name is misspelled.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20666

>FRESH MEAT
>HAVE FUN

RE: FLAG: Politico asking state parties about HRC JFA direct transfers back to DNC

To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Date: 2016-04-25 17:46
Subject: RE: FLAG: Politico asking state parties about HRC JFA direct transfers back to DNC

We should NOT add that extra point you suggested. We want to emphasize the opposite, which is that we set up these committees with both campaigns early - albeit it one of the campaigns hasn't used theirs - precisely because we need to raise the resources NOW to have the infrastructure in place for the general election. The money the state parties are transferring back to the DNC is still helping the state parties. Point them to this bullet in the talking points:

* It's important to note, the funds that the DNC and state parties get through the joint victory funds help strengthen, for example, our national voter file and communications, research and digital support for state parties and down ballot candidates. That includes training across a variety of areas, for example, and access to media monitoring and rapid response support. This is helping us build infrastructure for the general election.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6697

He explains it in this interview at 2:20

youtube.com/watch?v=qhTfR2FnM3I

>Clinton is receiving constant updates about his personal situation and she has pushed for his prosecution. They see her as a problem for freedom of the press.

>The Emails revealed that Hillary was overwriting the pentagon's reluctance to overthrow Gaddafi, because they predicted that the post-war outcome would be ISIS taking over the country. She has a long history of being a war-hawk.

It doesn't mean anything. All the normies are gonna see this as sexist. We are already bought and paid for.

Will this be like the last time when they said they were releasing emails that would make the FBI indict her but it turned out they "leaked" emails the FBI already released?

>in b4 Wikileaks gets banned for enciting "followers" to attack "somebody"

Dammit. Forgot my faggotty tripcode

They haven't leaked those e-mails yet. The only released a searchable archive of previously released cables and people assumed it was the same.

The e-mails (80+gb in the torrent) have yet to be released and should be pushed this week during the Clinton/DNC leaks.

Friday night document dump? They are literally releasing this shit as the news cycle heads toward the weekly slowdown. As if they want it to be ignored.

New Hillary campaign add

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q=debbie wasserman schultz&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=200&sort=0#searchresult

They are leaking stuff from now until the end of the DNC. This is just the start.

I could ask the same to that bitch.

Oh no, without your trip code how will your legions of fans recognize you!! :(

>Onion

I thought the Jews got to them.

>mfw my fetish returns more than a hundred results

>all the emails are from end of may till 1970

does this nigger just have shti sitting around waiting to be released?

>Democracy

>Without transparency

>Legitimate

Any juicy attachments in there?

I typed in "putin" and most results are still anti Trump shilling. "Daily updates" are basically everything Trump has said in the past day. DNC must be on suicide watch.

It should be: Eye, Heart, $hilLIARy, Pepe (RReeee edition) Music staff

For more anti-Hillary memes, come to
/cfg/ MEME DIVISION

Nothing so far; mostly just the mentions of Trump bringing up Bill's rape cases. Will continue looking.

They are fucking terrified.

>“I think when Donald Trump debates Hillary Clinton she’s going to go down like Monica Lewinsky"

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10744

The Digital team - CTR team! Good start to unravel them!

attachments:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=&count=50#searchresult

/cfg/ are shaking from adderall overdose.
This is going to be beautiful.

Can't believe I've been waiting for this shit. Assange is a fucking tease and he never delivers!

He said he will have evidence to lock her up for good.

The Justice Department announced Tuesday that it will not seek the death penalty against Ahmed Abu Khattala, 54, a U.S.-designated terrorist whom prosecutors accuse of leading the 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya, that killed four Americans.
The move marked somewhat of a shift for the Justice Department, one year after federal prosecutors last May secured a death sentence in a capital terrorism case against Dzhokhar Tsarnaev for the 2013 Boston Marathon bombings.
The department in November approved its first new capital prosecution under Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch — who called the death penalty an “effective punishment” before her Senate confirmation in April 2015 — against Noe Aranda-Soto, an illegal immigrant accused of human trafficking and murder in Texas.
However, analysts said the government faced a difficult calculation in the Benghazi case, pointing to complex legal, political and national security concerns that have produced a mixed record in capital terrorism cases, and to a history in which no D.C. jury has ever imposed the death penalty.
Legal observers noted challenges facing the U.S. government in bringing witnesses from Libya to testify in a U.S. courtroom amid sectarian conflict in the region.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-captured-benghazi-suspect-in-secret-raid/2014/06/17/7ef8746e-f5cf-11e3-a3a5-42be35962a52_story.html?tid=a_inl
''Who is Abu Khattala?'' a video explanation.
> Abu Khattala told others he believed the American diplomatic presence in Benghazi was cover for a U.S. intelligence-gathering facility and vowed to “do something about this facility.”
>Abu Khattala drove with attackers to the U.S. diplomatic post and participated in the assault that began about 9:45 p.m. that night,
>Near midnight, Abu Khattala allegedly entered a mission office and oversaw the looting of data about a nearby CIA annex that soon came under mortar fire, killing security contractors Tyrone S. Woods and Glen Doherty

the left is gonna vote for a criminal out of hatred for a clown?

Can some kind wizard user please figure out what these 3 e-mails are?

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/829
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/800
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/17553

thanks.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6810

so what are they actually saying here? that money donated to the DNC for the election funding of voting awareness, ect of all Dem candidates was in fact just being funneled to HRC's campaign?

That's a PDF

They are attachments, #829 is a flight confirmation for someone named Jordan Kaplan

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=2726_001.pdf&count=50#searchresult

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1023

search the filename here: wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=&count=50#searchresult

the filename is at the top, e.g. 2726_001.pdf

From what I can tell that is just an attached image in code. In theory if you plug that code into the right program you will be able to see the image.

>TWENTY THOUSAND EMAILS
Translation: We read them all and found nothing so the only interesting part is how many there are.

thanks based anons

How's it going Hillary ?

Previous leak.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Who is SJC??

CORRECT THE RECORD EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4690

Ask, and you shall receive

voicemails:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=mp3&count=50#searchresult

don't think there's anything decent there though

NICE FIND!!!

Do I get in trouble for looking at these?

Julian Assange needs to fuck off. These e-mails are worthless

He is fucking irrelevant in 2016

LADS I FOUND THE MOTHERLOAD

"BigSpeadsheetofAllThings.pdf" in the attachments leak

How are we supposed to go through 20k e-mails? That's an awful lot of reading.

two things wrong with that:

1. It's spelled motherlode
2. You're a lying faggot

>The DNC has more emails about Trump than both of their potential candidates combined
>90% of them are just complaining that he's racist, misogynistic, or xenophobic.

CURRENT YEAR