WB is doing a Supergirl movie so you know that this is coming soon

WB is doing a Supergirl movie so you know that this is coming soon

who do you want to play her?

Jordyn??

Karlie Kloss or T-Swift to keep up with their stick thin girls being super strong

>already have a tv show on the air about the superhero
>do a movie with a separate performer and canon

pure autism

>character has supernatural magical superstrength not connected to their physicality
>why aren't they buff lmao

pure autism

Source?

>stick thin

fookin amerifats

Melissa Benoist

Who gives a fuck, just take the cutie from the tv show. What matters is not having a shitty plot. What needs to happen is Supergirl gets knocked up somehow in circumstances she doesn't really recall, later on you could reveal the father was Lex Luthor or something and he orchestrated the whole thing for some reason prolly just to fuck with the Justice League.

Kara wants an abortion and goes to Batman which starts him on a subplot of having to figure out how to abort a super-powered fetus. He can't cut her skin obviously and that's even without worrying about killing the invincible child inside.

But anyway, superman can fucking hear everything and he crashes into the batcave while batman is doing some analysis on Kara's womb and wants to force Kara to have the baby because a) there's no kryptonians left and b) it goes against the moral code of no killing. Superman is the biggest prolifer of all time. But Wonder Woman is able to arrest him momentarily and the flash grabs her and goes and yada yada yada it's kind of like Marvel Civil War but Pro-Life versus Pro-choice with superheroes.

I call it Infinite Crisis in Kara's vagina. And uh, there'd also be a joke where batman is trying to find his ultrasound to see into Kara's womb and she's like: What do you need to know?

>oh yeah...
>X-ray vision

CHRISTINA HENDRICKS

>why does a warrior need to look buff lmao

pure autism indeed

just cast some blonde bimbo.
the important part is that they cast Idris Elba as her black buck for the bbc dc kino

Obviously it should be a strong black woman.

I don't like the continuity in his facial expressions

>already have a tv show on the air about the superhero
>do a movie with a separate performer and canon

that's the DC universe for you!

FUCK! I meant to put Batgirl

If Guy Godot can be WW, why not this then?

>that's the DC universe for you!
They are literally doing what they do in comics already with the different universes. It actually is smart because if hey choose it gives them an option to do a crazy crossover movie not like that will ever happen though.

i want her neck

pls

When the Ang Lee Hulk movie came out, there were people who went in and ended up wondering where the hell Lou Ferrigno was.

Fanboi service does no good if it confuses the vast majority of people watching.

>When the Ang Lee Hulk movie came out, there were people who went in and ended up wondering where the hell Lou Ferrigno was.
He was there he played a security guard not my fault people are blind.

Anybody who expected Ferrigno 30 years after the fact is an idiot.

i think she got some colored in her and i ain't talking about a penis.

How much moreso will people be confused going into Supergirl and seeing a completely different actress.

Nice shitting on your customers, DC.

Idris Elba

>How much moreso will people be confused going into Supergirl and seeing a completely different actress.
It isn't the 70's gramps no one is this stupid anymore.

Anna Kendrick and I want it to be a musical. Seriously.

I know right? There's only one girl in the world with supergirl's powers how am I supposed to believe some phony playing make believe?

she said she wanted to be squirrel girl

A SUPERSTITIOUS COWARDLY LOT

Haley Bennett

You're welcome.

>How much moreso will people be confused going into Supergirl and seeing a completely different actress.

>Pierced Ears.

HOW? HOW DOES SUPERGIRL HAVE PIERCED EARS?!!?

Also she didn't have it before she left Krypton, I checked all the footage of the kid playing young Kara, totally normal ears.

kryptonite holepunchers

And they just keep them around normal jewellery stores?

Also Melissa would be amazing in a film version, she embodies the role so perfectly it would be hard to top it.

no you'd have to go to a kryptonite store

There are no Kryptonite Stores in National City!
Although I don't think she grew up in National City she grew up in Midvale and that's a small as hell town so even less chance of a Kryptonite store.

If WB is doing a Supergirl movie, here's what I hope they do instead of totally fucking blowing it like the TV show.

Put the girl back in Supergirl. I'd be much more interested in seeing her crash landing and figuring shit out as a young teenager, like the fucking comics. Not some oh here look I'm in my twenties and none of you give a fuck because there's been no character development.
I hope they find some unknown 15 year old who can act, and go the right way with it. It will make for a much more endearing story, with lots more fucking potential.

Keep in mind, X-23 stole the show in Wolverine.

A stronk black woman

and lock superman in the phantom zone, instead of just having him offscreen and never helping

endgoal is ultimately saving superman

How do you pronounce this bitch's name. Does it rhyme with moist?

Right! Or have him be the antogonist, over protective daddy figure. In other words just follow the fucking comics for once.

:3