Thoughts on Dave Rubin?

I think he'll take the red pill pretty soon

He has a very wide mouth. He could play a good joker.

That mouth is wide for a reason. However, the stages of redpill can be nicely traced by watching his stuff. He has a long way to go, but basically every show is a step further in the right direction.

beady, creepy eyes.

Very watchable format.

Really like his show and I completely agree with his view on free speech.

Great work, great guy tbqh famille

Btw did you see the awfully painful episode with michael black yesterday? Super weirs how he fell silent all the time while he was thinking up ways how to slander trump.

I thought it said more about the man himself than about trump though.

He's definitely hiding his power level. I feel like he wants to support Trump but won't outright admit it because it would discredit him as a liberal.

nah, I saw the dislike ratio and didn't even bother, was it that bad?

If he does take the red-pill then he might just end himself when he realizes exactly what he has been supporting his whole fucked up life.

Are you kidding me?
The guy is bluepilled as fuck.
He probably think usa won the war i europe.
He probably believes in left vs right.
Im projecting here

He fucking shits on Cenk on twitter so much lately,

pretty based t b h

Nah. Being an ex-liberal means you're inoculated against the disease. It makes you more effective fighting leftists because you know how they think. Just look at Tom Sowell, Ronald Reagan, Peter Hitchens, etc. all were ex leftists

Purplepilled.

Going in the right direction more and more, but the show isn't about Dave, it's about the guests.

That's why I like the guy: he wants to get on the show as many different opinions as he can. He once had a middle aged Asian woman who pretty much only talked about majiruana edibles for 40 minutes, who was full of shit, but he let her speak all the way.

And Dave does bring in the bants on Twitter from time to time.

Surprising how Sup Forums would side with openly homosexual liberals, milo & others

Hmm really makes you think hmm

it's not white homosexuals who are raping Europe and blowing themselves up

I have my priorities straight

Tell me when gays are suicide bombing and gang raping.
Retard.

Yeah, although it is interesting to see how he made Black make so many ridiculous statements while staying the nice guy.

If you love cringe humor you might like the episode though

A rare example of a legitimate liberal and not a brainwashed yuppie.
I think there is a good chance that people like him will transition to Civic Nationalism.

>shilling identity politics
kys

>not mentioning Trump
:^)

> I'm a liberal but I don't want to be associated with liberals

He has found a nice niche. He can't just outright leave it. He'll have Milo on a couple of times and shortly before the election he'll show his true colors.

He isn't aging well, his mouth is really wide, and he is hiding his power level. Apart from that he seems like an alright guy.

Dave is a based jew, he left TYT because he couldn't stand Cenk Turkroach's hypocrisy.

I honestly think he is following the views/money.

bumping shoulders with intelligent bigots, racists, xenophobes is bank for getting your content viewed right now.

Highly doubt he gives a fuck about the truth.

Kys

Holy shit cucks

Sup Forums needs gay men to validate beta male opinions, it's just funny how the right was seen as closet homosexual homophobes
But now the right is the homosexuals lmao

It's like the LGBT community was abonded by the left and some how became part of the right

So sad the right really has no true leaders, just a bunch of wishy washy cucks with no direction or political identity
So sad even emperor trump is a lefty disguised as a republican

Aw NZ whats wrong? Just remember that as long as some men bugger other men you have more the sheep for yourself!

Likeable guy, doesn't appear to be pushing any sort of political agenda, invites people from all over the political spectrum