>>Ohio
>>Colorado

>Colorado
>Michigan
>Pennsylvania
>New Hampshire
>Ohio
>Virginia

Are Trump supporters really this delusional?

Ohio and Pennsylvania are in play. I don't think they are extremely likely but the possibility is definitely there. Jobs in the rust belt are literally Trump's thing.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing her presidential campaign .

lol, Texas is going to go blue and Trump is going to be completely blown out

I'd like to see him win, but the US demographics are just too far gone for him or any other white male to ever win the presidency again, the only reason the republican party still exist is because cucks and minorities can't be bothered to vote in the midterms

[citation needed]

A repub hasn't won some of those states in over 20 years. And the current GOP nominee is even MORE divisive.

Good luck, trumpkins.

Iowa is also blue. There's no question about it, especially if Hilllary picks Vilsack for VP.

Good job posting what would have happened if you hadn't chimped out and nominated Trump.

Hell if we win new Hampshire might as well throw half of Maine in there too

>Texas is going blue.

Nope.

>Ohio
>Pennsylvania

You're damn skippy, hippy.

>User generated map

Nice try, cuck. Here's what the experts are predicting.

>state
>color
Yeah fucking right

>Experts
>trump will never win nomination

You got us there, shillbot.

Those the same experts that gave Trump a 1% chance for nomination?

what experts said six months ago about Trump?

>Experts
They were wrong on Trump's chances for the nomination. They were wrong on Brexit. They've been wrong on 100% of things in the last year. It's safer to bet against them than it is to bet with them.
You call them 'experts', but they're still making mud pies in the sandbox while Trump's playing 6D chess.

it's a little telling, ctr, when a thread pops up with a few cucks mirroring each other talking about pennsylvania and other places not in play. it's almost as if you make these posts hoping to convince people that hillary won't lose

>6D chess

hahahah, I always laugh at this one

>Florida RED
>Wisconsin BLUE

Other way around, senpai.

Please be real.

It'll be like Brexit, when the results started coming in. All the journalists and politicians invited to the shows were basically convinced Remain would have it comfortably. Then the first towns started coming in, and they said "i-it might be that these towns are just exceptional". But then more and more towns started coming in with larger-than-expected Brexit votes, and the man who did the polling was forced to admit that at this rate Brexit was going to win. Then, finally, before the sun even rose the BBC announced that Remain had no mathematical chance of winning anymore.

I hope that's what America's in for. Trump, Trump, Trump.

Underrated

What HillShills fail to understand is exactly how hated that bitch really is. Everyone knows how much of a fucking liar she is and based on how much support Trump has received from the middle, she has virtually no chance in this election, and this is all before the fucking debates!

He is going to DESTROY her in the debates. It's going to be embarrassing for her. Based on the results of the Romney election, Trump really only needs to take some of the middle to put him over the hump, which translates to Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin. He has won them over by promising to keep manufacturing jobs in America and to rebuild the industry that they have lost under Obama. He will sweep the manufacturing states and he will sweep the coal states. That EASILY gives him enough votes to win.

I know this will trigger you regressive leftists, but Trump is the next president. Deal with it.

You better believe it. Shillary and her supporters have tried and tried to spin the narrative by pointing to biased polls and their continued lack of understanding of just how much support Trump has been getting. In the contested states, it is overwhelmingly Trump.

Once the debates start and the campaign runs full swing, Trump will only further secure his nomination. This will be a landslide in favor of Trump. People got enough of Shillary during Obama's failed presidency.

now this one is delusional

You honestly think that Florida is going to Shillary?

Cubans want that wall to be built and all the old people who populate the state fall easily to Trump.

Florida will be red. Every time someone makes a statement like yours it is obvious you don't live in the state because everyone here knows it will be red. It is that obvious.

see a lot of trump stuff driving around pa, even in the cities

probably not philly though

When is Trump gonna start buying ads

>NH
>WI
>MI
>IA
>OH
>NC
>FL
>NV

Top KEK, if these are coming from "experts", it just goes to show how truly delusional the old media is.

Those states are ALL going red, book it, save this, whatever you have to do, because I'm going to be here on election night laughing in your faces.

Liberals have Philly but getting them to give a shit enough to vote is another matter. Trump's followers have the motivation locked down to fix this shit show we are in.

Yes

Pittsburgh fag, south hills towns have a lot of Trump signs out. I think PA will go to Hillary though. PA is pretty republican but it isn't enough to fight the influence of the cities and unions.

imagine the shitposting

Virginia is going to go blue. Our Governor just decided that a couple hundred thousand felons were going to be allowed to vote agian, and they're all niggers who will vote Shillary.

Trump's biggest boost is that Hillary is so unlikeable that vote turnout will be low.

When people don't vote, Republicans sweep.

I can't stand Hillary but I can abstain this year and my state will always vote diehard blue, regardless.

Reality.

You represent the nation here, the secret that no one dares to utter among diehard liberals is that NO ONE likes Hillary and it is going to show on election night.

>Sup Forums's collective face election night when Florida comes out blue... again

>New York

I don't even.

Right, the nignogs came out to vote for obongo but there is no way they'll do the same for some rich old white bitch.

You need to fix ny to blue, Virginia and nc to bright pink / periwinkle

>yfw Hillary brings out a tranny on the DNC

Did you miss the Caitlyn Jenner speech?

>New York
>blue

Have enough faith in Trump to win his own home state.

It's the most democrat state, doubtful he wins but if wins New York he will probably win 45 states

New York City is maybe split, but New York State is red as fuck. Trump will take New York State.