Manchester United a-are as a big of a club as Barcelona and Real Madrid, if not bigger!

>Manchester United a-are as a big of a club as Barcelona and Real Madrid, if not bigger!

Attached: 45175d11-dbd3-4ee4-9618-d68ddfe72c70.png (540x500, 510K)

deluded customers

>united are bigger than City and we never wanted Pep anyway!

Attached: 1432600392387.jpg (582x600, 87K)

How many people, that are not complete faggots, are wearing a City kit in training? You're a joke, if you support City as a Brit and a failure if you're from somwhere else. Even Chelski supporters aren't that pathetic

>implying Barcelona are the same tier as Madrid
They were nothing before the mid 2000s, just like United

Ridiculous.

If you get nitpicky then no other team is on par with madrid in terms of history and current success.
Barcelona is definitely top tier.

So when Real wins the CL yet again, what will be Sup Forums's excuse?
>b-but they didn't win le liga

yeah lad juventus sure is madrid tier

It wold be that excuse. But as a halal customer I can assure you barca would beat us in the CL

Lol juventus.

Madrid is in a tier of their own.

This year, like i said in the beginning
1. Madrid - man city - psg
2. Bayern
3. Chelsea - barca
4. Juventus- man U

t. born in the 2000s

1. Barca
2. Madrid
3. Bayern
4. Juventus
5. City

If Real Madrid can count their prehistoric European Cups when a magazine organized them, then Barcelona can count their Cup Winner's Cup's

I’m not a city supporter but they did have a ton of supporters even before the money. The only difference now is there are foreigners who act as if they’re billy big bollocks for choosing to support City.

Barcelona is the only team in history to play an european competition every year

5 cup winners cup wich is record
4 cl finals before 2000
But yeah no history

everyone knows who the third biggest club in the world is

manure is an unfunny joke

Attached: 124151515.jpg (584x717, 387K)

You mean we can count the copa de ferias
The cup winners cup were in the 80s and 90s

we've had this argument before and it resulted in the utter embarrassment of Barcelona fans, not sure why you'd bring it up again

arsenal tier achievement

Pep is easily the best manager in the world but what kind of retard thinks City is a bigger club?

What's the embarrassment? That you have 6 orejonas and 6 botijos?

>hurr it's still 1 more than barcelona, so embarrassing

embarassment for not kickstarting champions with 6 cups?

embarrasment because Cup Winner's Cups and Copa de Ferias are even less of an achievement than the early European Cups might have ever been

embarrasment because only butthurt Barça fans give a shit about Mickey Mouse Cups no one else even remembers, and for good reason

embarrasment because even if you only take into account the modern CL format, Real is still a bigger club than Barça and always will be

Then let's take into account orejonas alone, and it's 6-5 in favor of Madrid, was 4-5 in favor of Barcelona just a few years ago
>will always be
>could literally change at the end of the season

inter cities fair cup was the uefa cl equivalent before that french magazine created the european cup

barcelona have 3, don't know how many madrid have

City are the biggest club in England by about 20 points in the league table, amerimutt ;)).

>inter cities fair cup was the uefa cl equivalent before that french magazine created the european cup
Inter cities fair cup was created the same year as the European Cup, and then it was literally transformed into the Uefa Cup (currently Europa League). stop pulling shit out of your ass.

as soon as Messi retires Barça will fade back into irrelevance

Reminder than madrid had to wait 50 years between the 6th and the 7th
But yeah masrid is always relevant

Well of course, no other team is on the same tier as Real
Barca is top tier but not any higher than United, Bayern, Milan, Juve, etc

This. Barca were barely known before Ronaldinho, at least that's the consensus here in our region

Barely known where? In the fucking pinas?

When I mean by what I said, I mean that Barca weren't a newsworthy sports team, even when they had fat ronaldo, romario, rivaldo, figo etc. Dinho made Barca global

where? in mindanao? lmao at this wifi monkey

Yeah Im sure you were all big Di Dtefano, Gento, Butragueño and Hugo Sanchez fans lmao

>in mindanao
kek, I'm not a jungle terrorist, Martin. But point is, when Beckham joined real madrid from United, THAT generated news, because it involved two giant sports teams.

Barca came to the attention of PH and SEA in general mainly because of Dinho, but Madrid has always been more visible, always has been. It's not a diss to Barca

Not our fault americans made an antispanish culture policy in the Philipines when they took over

that's more due to colonial heritage of castillian centralism, your country got their spain news literally from halalfags in madrid, nothing else exists in their mind and doesn't need to be reported, still to this day

Not that far into the past, more like Raul era, at least here in our land

You should've stood your ground with PH, Cuba and Puerto Rico, instead of selling up, muchacho. Now you're flooded with west african immigrants

Wackity schmackity doo!

half this board is about manure they're pretty big

Attached: Zimbabwe_$100_trillion_2009_Obverse.jpg (1764x875, 1.26M)

this