25 states (50%) don't have a single team in the NHL, NBA, NFL or MLB

>25 states (50%) don't have a single team in the NHL, NBA, NFL or MLB

Attached: 4135.jpg (340x340, 20K)

Flyovers are subhuman

>ohio has 6

oh wow it's almost like you need a large media market to support a professional team or something.

most other countries on planet earth seem to manage

Ohio is a large state.

but even our shitty little towns have a football team

How can you deny a sports team to HALF of your states?
Surely Alaska would be the GOAT at Hockey?

So the good states that aren't cold and/or full of niggers?

>tfw you live in the smallest market with all four
feels excellent man

Sports are the bread for the retarded masses

You don't have to be in a big city for that tho

Aww, that's adorable. can you help me identify those """leagues""" on the left? they're a bit too small to read.

Attached: sports-leagues-by-revenue-9337-c600.jpg (1600x994, 121K)

But our small states do have sports teams, just not major league teams.

>full of niggers?
Sorry bong, that fits for every state except the empty flyover hellholes like Wyoming and Nebraska.

i do wish we had comfy local teams, but we have plenty of college and high school teams to fill that niche. plus we watch a larger variety of team sports.

>those values
"watch our league" faggot btfo, i was right when i chose to watch patrician russian premier league

That's like complaining about Chichester not having a PL team.

Just baffles me how half the country of Northern Mexico just settles for unprofessional shitters playing sports. Is like if >we charged 20 bucks to people watch U-17 Football players.

Imagine being autistic enough to gauge your interest by how much money the players make.

its probably not that much worse than lower leagues desu

but Chichester could be promoted to the Premier League.
You don't have promotion/relegation so that's not an option.

>American """Democracy"""

For you

BTFO

Alaska sucks at hockey

>an american obsessed with league revenue
what a surprise

I'm gonna need a good reason why you think Wyoming, the Dakotas, Hawaii, Alaska, Delaware, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Montana, Idaho, New Mexico, and Rhode Island deserve to have a sports team.

>watch nfl game
>after a play
>"yup that's a great catch, offered to you by Microsoft Surface Replay©"
>during downtime
>"Tom Brady is 6-foot-4 for 225lbs, heath&body stats are presented by UnitedHealthOne©, we care for you"
>before halftime
>"and don't miss the Pepsi Cola© NBC half time show"
>timeout, the camera starts to move to the crowd
>"and that was OK Cupid©'s love camera"
>another replay, this time some lines are drawn over the field
>"thanks to Intel© in game Insights technology for this bit"
>end of the game
>"The GB Packers are the winner of FedEx©'s monday night football! Thanks for watching and may God bless America"

Chichester being promoted to the PL is about as likely as Bismarck North Dakota successfuly applying for an NFL membership. It's possible only in theory.

Small states have minor league teams dumbass.
Just because we don't have pro/reg, doesn't mean those states don't have any team at all.
Those states couldn't afford to maintain even an NHL team with their low population.

Attached: IDH_Steelheads.png (360x276, 86K)

you support 3rd worlders on teams owned by foreigners and convince yourselves its "english"

Money over bitches, faggot.

Why the fuck brainless burgers keep repeating this shit when your leagues do the same thing? You contract foreign players. I don't watch your shitty sports but I know one: venezuelan Altuve

4 u

why don't people incessantly make these same threads about Canada and Australia?

because you're obsessed and stupid

>arod over just 2 contracts got paid more than 6 entire soccer leagues to eat cheetos and inject himself

sorry my dumb friend, but we aren't the ones pretending to support local lads who play for the badge

Tbh we only have 7 regions out of 17 with representation in La Liga. That's less than 50% and it validates America desu.

college teams often fill the void of having no sports teams in majority of those states

at least i'm not a fat yank spastic whose local nfl 'franchise' is an 8 hour drive away (as long as they don't decide to move, that is).

Also, most English teams are from either London or the greater Manchester-Liverpool area.

France is a good example of ample nationwide representation though.

Your argument would be a lot stronger if it weren't for the fact that the best player in the NFL today is English. Imagine if we gave a shit about that advertising platform you call a sport. Pray we never do.

Attached: 1b2[1].png (414x459, 263K)

Attached: brainlit.jpg (543x443, 51K)

>Bong bitching about representation in American sports
>when 9 out of 20 Bong Premier League teams are from either London, Manchester or Liverpool

>NFL
American fans watching American players play for a team owned by an American while coached by an American
>EPL
Pakis and Chink tourists watching Brazilian players play for a team owned by a Russian Jew, in a jersey with a German electronics company logo on a stadium named after Saudi explosives manufacturer, coached by an Argentinian with Spanish citizenship
Yes, very "English".

Yeah but there are only 20 teams in La Liga while there are 123 teams in the 4 major american leagues, so it's not a good comparisson

France is a very densily populated nation just like germany

>when 9 out of 20 Bong Premier League teams are from either London, Manchester or Liverpool
Promotion and relegation sure are difficult to get your head around aren't they, sweeite?

Attached: 1483987900558[1].jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>stadium named after Saudi explosives manufacture
Kek

>obscenely vast majority of teams are poor as fuck so they never get promoted while megarich Jew clubs from London and Manchester spending 100 quadrillion each year never get relegated
Your entire system is a sham.

Ehhh...

Alaska and Hawaii aren't going to have teams for logistical reasons.

Then you have the small states in and around New England (Vermont, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Delaware, Rhode Island) which simply aren't big enough to justify their own teams.

And Nevada is getting one next season.

Why are Americans communists when it comes to sports? It's really weird. You'd expect Europeans to have the American system and Americans having the European system but it's the other way around.

It's not that. It's they have a lot of mid-sized cities kind of uniformly spread over the country. Pretty comfy.

Yeah, because the white american middle class, majority of NFL fans, is completely represented by hood niggas. Fans would call players niggers if they weren't pussies and if media didn't own America.

Except those blacks are Americans and not fucking foreign imports from Brazil or some shit.

>forced parity is le gommunism

Those figures look old - the NBA certainly makes a ton more than that these days.

Now do the top professional sports by revenue, faggot.

Yeah, and they're also farms and nature and full of nobody.

>communist
anyway its fucking entertainment not a means to improve your lot in life why do you fuckstains conflate the two?
montanas three times the size of your country and has 2 percent of your population, the us is very sparsely populated

Culturally speaking there is a world of difference. Argentine players in La Liga, for instance, are much more closer to spaniards than black americans to white americans. The only similarities is that you share the same language and the unholly consumption cult.

t. Bernie Sanders

This

Well? The biggest city in Wyoming literally wouldn't fill an NFL stadium. That's why some states don't have a team, there's not enough people to support it.

You isolated it to the NFL because handegg is the least played abroad between american sports but in the mlb and basketball that's isn't the reality because even we have players in the NBA.

thats never discussed as the downfall of pro/rel. pro/rel disperses you from being able to allow mid level teams to concentrate resources to not allow the top to pool unbeatable resources together

i dont know the first thing about yuro soccer, but i knew who the top 6 in the premier would be, knew 1 of 2 would win la liga, knew who was going to win budesliga

It's all private for profit business so by definition it can't be communism.

just like there is between a macaco and a normal human

Only 100 out of 500 NBA players are non-Americans, and virtually all of the top players are Americans.

Don't reply to me ever again, monkey.

There is literally nothing wrong with any of this and all of it is glorious

What about Syndicates?

>and virtually all of the top players are Americans.

hmm no sweetie?

Attached: 20171021_GIANNIS[1].jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

>not knowing what the word "virtually" means

>what are qualifier adjectives?

kinda loses the purpose when Giannis will win MVP by the end of the season

still doesnt understand virtually hue

its not about money its the level of talent

it is genuinely depressing we have to watch college (amateur/semi pro) football in order to experience a sports culture that isn't a hollow corporate husk

literally doesnt exist

no one lives there is why

>hawaii
literally why not? imagine a comfy christmas NFL game in 70 degree sunny weather

Someone put an MLS team in one of them and notify alfredo

I have legitimately never heard of the premier league.

Because you don't live in a football country. The situation is reversed in other countries. I only know about Tom Brady's existence because of this board.

Attached: map.png (4867x2164, 372K)

>Laos and Cambodia
>kick boxing

Based

because we don't have promotion and relegation. Yes, it was a mistake. We get it.

>theres enough noncompetitive teams in every one of those leagues already
>implying we need more shitty teams to fill more air time
bongistani's comfiest sports are darts, snooker and panel shows, in that order

>>theres enough noncompetitive teams in every one of those leagues already

only the joke nba

wat

Attached: IMG_1124.gif (500x500, 1.65M)

Dunno if you're aware, but once you pass the Mississippi river everything to the west has some of the lowest population density of any developed country until you hit the West Coast.

Wyoming is the least populous state in the lower 48, and has 2.3 people per square kilometer, and the smallest state to have all four leagues represented is Colorado which has a population density of 29.6 people per sqkm. The UK has over 9 times the population density of Colorado. Practically no one lives in the flyovers and teams need fans and capital to do anything, and so no shit places like Wyoming or Montana can't support a team where the entry fee for the smallest league of the four (NHL) is $600m and the population mostly consists of cornfields and snow. So your solution is to have these people just not follow sports just because the nearest team is a 10 hour drive away?

>it's the level of talent
Absolute horseshit. Notice the monkey won't scoff at watching Brazilian soccer league or Serie A or something just because it's less talented than La Liga.

>it is genuinely depressing we have to watch college (amateur/semi pro) football in order to experience a sports culture that isn't a hollow corporate husk
>Implying college sports aren't just as bad

Today I learned there's an Australian American football league.

And they make up like 15% of the population.

No American state has a "team". They're called "franchises".

lol college sports is even fucking worse, it's absolutely the most hollow corporate bullshit around. holy fucking shit you faggot lmao

>(You)

>look at how expensive our ticket prices are and how much arena junk food we stuff in our face!
>why dont you copy us yuropoors?
>its not a real sport if you don't get diabetes from watching it!

>be american
>love drumpf
Holy kek lads is anything worse than this?

Attached: 1519882235087.png (1155x962, 601K)

Upper Rockies might be the least developed non-tundra, non-desert, non-meme island in the world. The US is in the bottom quartile of country population density

I remember there was a season in Russian football league when 6 teams out of 16 were from Moscow and one more was from small town less than 30 kms away from Moscow