Is America slowly turning into a third world nation?

Is America slowly turning into a third world nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/economist-intelligence-unit-downgrades-united-states-to-flawed-democracy-2017-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>slowly

>slowly

>slowly

>turning

>nation

the verdict is not out on this one yet. Give it 10-15 years and we'll know.

>slowly

>America

>turning

I read yesterday that UK living standard is on the way to become it's lowest since after the war.

Yes, when 2050 comes around the American people will all be mongrels. Driving the standard of living down to an all time low. It won't be "number 1" anymore and China will steal the role of biggest fish in the pond superpower.

>is

>a

America is a failed state, but if it were a country, it would be third world.

>China

I think you mean Macron's France

I am not pessimistic.

A multipolar world will increase competition.

You remember that the golden era of the United States was when Soviet Union emerged.

>slowly
>turning into
>nation

>It won't be "number 1" anymore
>anymore
>implying

America got lucky with it's natural position and everybody took this as the success of liberal democracy

America's Golden age was primarily due to most of Europe being in ruins and we were the manufacturing powerhouse.

But that's wrong.

Filler states like Vermont, Montana, and Maine bringing America down.

Multipolar worlds arent stable in the long run. There is a tendency towards single hegemonic powers just like free markets tend towards monopoly powers.
The bipolar world of the cold war was heading to nuke earth and we can be glad it ended in time.

Socially it has been for a long time.

>Multipolar worlds arent stable in the long run.
In the long run humanity has never been able to construct stable large scale societies and superpowers without collapsing after a few hundred years at best.

>The bipolar world of the cold war was heading to nuke earth
>earth
Yeah, no. Fucking Europeans are as bad as Americans when it comes to being delusional about their global relevance. The USA, Europe and parts of China could be turned to glass and the rest of humanity would keep on keeping on.

How are they bringing the country down? If all of America looked like ME and VT no one on here would have anything bad to say about them.

vive le québec libre

>some of the lowest GDP
>constantly relying bigger states for handouts to prop up dying businesses
But hey, at least they're "white"

>turning

>businessinsider.com/economist-intelligence-unit-downgrades-united-states-to-flawed-democracy-2017-1

>The US has been downgraded to a "flawed democracy" from a "full democracy".

Remember when americans were unironically justifying starting wars with spreading democracy?

>slowly
>turning

Not just white, they have a lot more than that going on