Well Sup Forums? Why is he like that?

Well Sup Forums? Why is he like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oOnTPyWuNIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao this reads like one of his pre-candidacy tweets.

I love this man's shitposts

I-is he seriously that retarded?

how do his aides let him get away with this

Steven Avalos
@realDonaldTrump
>Why are you like this

lmao

I don't know if you've noticed but he's legitimately mentally unstable. Probably why he won the crazy voter block almost entirely.

I think he can't stand to thing that he isn't the greatest person ever, loved by everyone. He's kind of pathetic. But his shitposts are amazing.

nah people voted for him to get away from people like you and that's saying something.
youtube.com/watch?v=oOnTPyWuNIo

American voters voted for trump to get away from finns? Sounds like something a crazy person would do.

I can't believe this man is the president of a nation.

why the fuck does he even feel the need to tweet this

doesnt he have a country to run

His tweets should be archived in the Library of Congress

Dumb slavs worship Putin and Trump because they're small brained and instead of wishing to be a better society they wish to be oligarchs so they can role play as their hero Stalin and genocide their own people.

The idea of some rich, powerful man controlling his people through insanity hits their Genghis Khan genes hard. Leave him alone.

Because he cant go 30 seconds without jerking himself off. He reminds me of my uncle, all he ever fucking does is brag. Imagine being the leader of another country and having to shake this mans hand. Its literally enough to create your own army just to yell the yanks to fuck off lmao.

I didn't know that the greatest shitposter is the President of US

Really gets those gears revved up.

Fake news obviously.

>not wanting to get away from the finns
I heard people living in the rural areas in your country have entire sheds of weapons left over from the winter war

He doesn’t give a fuck

Certainly didn't give a fuck when it came to net neutrality

*spoiler*

They are.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>finns
No from fucking idiots
>you supporting someone means tha you idolize tham
You abbo genes are showing
>talking to a finn about genghis genes
Literal retard

Any Rep*blican would’ve done this

What’s the biggest disappointment about Drumpftydoo (as a voter for him) is that he is governing like a fat old rich white businessma... oh fuck.

Finns aren't from Genghis, they're from the Hun you fucking tard.

I'm so glad your little shithole is going down with the US. Have fun turning third world because your entire government decided to invest its back-up currency on fucking MAPLE SYRUP reserves.

OMG THIS MANIAC ALSO HAS NUCLEAR CODES!!!!!!!111

Trump and Drumpflets forever BTFO by based TIME magazine

Why are people getting angry? He's hilarious.

Nobody's angry bruh

I don't think he's retarded, I just think he struggles to communicate himself in an appropriate manner.

>2016

Not angry, its funny to watch it from this side of the Atlantic. Just wondering why people still cheer him on.

What are he chances that we pull a 2004 again?

the world's only superpower no less

ITT soycucks

rorke

ikr? He actually poos in a toilet.

more like based because he knows TIME is dogshit