Republican is president agian

>republican is president agian
>Sup Forumslooses it's collective shit
Honestly go fuck yourself. You lost. 8 years.

please, elect him again by all means
it's very entertaining

Huh?

Terrone my friend, calm down

Sometimes timewaves act funny and Sup Forums gets threads from the future. This is an example of one.

NOOOOOOOOOOO

We will.

Back to Sup Forums, cretin, no one here talks about Trump in such an obsessive fashion anyways. He's totally fucked in 2020 by the way, he's polling at >40% in what should be his best year.

wrong board

>implying
you just bought us basically the whole 20's

>"Regulation (EU) 2015/2120, Article 3: Safeguarding of open internet access
>1. End-users shall have the right to access and distribute information and content, use and provide applications and services, and use terminal equipment of their choice, irrespective of the end-user’s or provider’s location or the location, origin or destination of the information, content, application or service, via their internet access service."

What did EU mean by this?

How old are you lad?

wish she'd beat the shit out of me

god that'd be hot

Holy shit are Americans so far up their own asses they actually think we give a fuck just shut the fuck up.

Polls also said he had a 0.1% chance of winning. Polls aren't accurate buddy.

>my communist ass is on fire

It shows

(you)
Now go shart in a mart.

I'll be voting for him agian and theres nothing you can do about it

>still believing polls

>8 years

I bet you $100 it will only be 4 years

also

>and then he said mexico will pay for the wall

8 years spic

I voted for him friend. He's totally fucked his base and gone back on the message of his campaign.

8? more like 4, amirite?

>harharhar you iz uglee and maek poopiez in ur pants xD
original and so funny!!!

>implying I'm not supporting Trump in order to bring about communist revolution

Who /accelerationist/ here?

(you)

The democraps will never win an election agian
This will never happen. Under neo liberalism we will get cyberpunk dystopia

you heard me cuckold, $100

and we will pay for the wall right?

Oh it's happening, my guy. Probably not when Trump is re-elected in 2020, but certainly after Roy Moore is elected in 2024.

Terrone go back to /cum/ and don't leave

Would unironacally vote for Roy Moore as president. He would throw on communist maggots like you in a gulag

So what? If you think the majority of conservacucks aren't so chauvinistic that they'll vote for him again even though he's an absolute shit president, you're wrong.

>tfw you have the hard feeling that its a bait thread, but its also an amerimutt
I dont know what to think

Me on the left

>Wanting exactly what the communists wanted after their revolution but just for the opposite people
Get help.

>they actually think we give a fuck just shut the fuck up.
>hey guys let's raid Sup Forums for the billionth time like they give a fuck. we'll teach those racist edgy right wing kids whose boss around here heheh

Some people are right wing.
t.

>Communists are bad MMm'kay?

Pretty sure this a legit muttpede here

Thats not being "right wing", thats being mentally ill.

Actually me

The problem isn't America electing a racist and sexist conservative, the problem is that you chose DONALD TRUMP of all people. He's a clown, he's a fucking clown who has no idea what he's doing, and his term is gonna prevent other conservative figures from becoming president for a long while.

>his term is gonna prevent other conservative figures from becoming president for a long while.
Great

I've been searching for this pic for quite some time now, thanks user

This is literally OP.

shitty photoshop job user. try better.

>racist sexist conservative
he is none of those 3 things

Someone needs to make the
>Virgin putsch
>VS Chad October Revolution meme

what an ugly critter

>someone needs to make the le funny meme that died out 3 months ago to describe this situation
commies can't meme

>implying the right can meme or has any grip on what memes are en vogue
Shhh quiet now dear magapede

Close enough

Le 54% face

imagine being as much of a fucking loser as OP

>Implying one of the biggest reasons Trump got into office wasn't because he was memed in my his right-wing fanboys

>Implying I'm a magapede/like Trump
Wrong

Holy shit, lmao

>That McDonalds sign in the background
Was it kino?

>Wrong
>I-im not a fanboi
Right
>trump got elected because of le ebin Sup Forums memes
>imagine being this retarded

>Say commies can't meme
>Get called a magapede and Trump supporter because commies are so fucking retarded that if you even criticize their memes you're automatically an enemy
How mentally unhinged can you be?

>>trump got elected because of le ebin Sup Forums memes
When did I say it was because of 4chans memes? Don't put words in my mouth you fucking sperg.

>Say poltards are retards
>Get called a commie and a cuck because trumplets are so fucking retarded that if you even criticize their leader you're automatically an enemy
How mentally unhinged can you ?

misdirected (you)

>commies can't meme
Going to be dumping my folder now. (some of them are just old posters or paintings, but most of them aren't) Any requests?

>be Sup Forums
>can't handle banter
Every fucking time

the republicans themselves are losing their shit over that joke of a presidency
a general literally had to come out to re-assure the population that their president would be ignored in serious matters such as nuclear strikes

>y-you can't meme, only we can meme!
>meme meme memes!

jesus christ m8

Can you take an outdoor picture in America without having a McDonald's sign in sight?

He can't keep getting away with it.

My town doesn't allow fast food signs.

>Nu-cons killed my country
Ah well, as long as my investments keep skyrocketing for global corps I can just move when I liquidate.