Why would anyone be proud of being from a poor, unsuccessful country? Who is proud of failure?

Why would anyone be proud of being from a poor, unsuccessful country? Who is proud of failure?

Wouldn't a more productive instinct be shame at your country's obvious shortcomings (relative to others); doesn't patriotism in shitholes simply breed complacency and a resistance to change?

I'm more successful then you'll ever be
UNA PUTA HOJA

like every poor immigrant that come to this country this year are proud of their failed, shitty nation, expelling their nationalism everywhere, specially on football matches.

i fucking hate them, if they like so much their shithole, why they come here?

I guess people think they can be proud of the good things in the country and discaed the bad as "current problems, but that's not really who we are

Because people are brought up to be proud of their nation, and for most, it's not possible to break this sort of programming and see things objectively.

Canada is pathetic and cuck they never fight against UK.

They have a lot of money but nothing else. I hope China buys that shitty country soon.

>Canada is pathetic and cuck they never fight against UK.
Mexico is still governed by criollos lol

The case against pride seems especially clear in the case of Mexico, since the stark contrast with the US is there for everyone to see. Every bit of territory the US took from Mexico is now clean and safe and full of rich happy people, instead of dirty and dangerous and full of miserable people who wish they lived on the other side. How can any sense of patriotism survive that???

t. chilean who want to feel superior critizicing "MUH INMIGRANTS"

yes and? are you implying that is bad you fucking mutt?

Recent-days marches against Mugabe, where everyone was waving flags; the flag of a failed state with a collapsed economy, where 1/4 of the population has abandoned it... wouldn't it send a *MUCH* clearer message to instead throw down the flag, step on it, spit on it? It would seem to represent only failure and misery to most people, so why celebrate it?

> safe and full of rich happy people

This thread represents everything I hate about the West

> if you're poor, you shouldn't be happy

I spent two years of my childhood in the biggest shithole ever- and the people were the happiest I ever saw.

I wish the mods did their jobs and kept the boards separate

im not feeling superior you retarded shit, i spit on nationalist retards, thats all

>mods
>doing their jobs
Lol

Yes, you're cuck lol

your people feel ashame of being from a rich country.

why would I be a cuck when I am criollo???

What else can they do? Ever heard of "Even if you don't have any, flaunt them"?

>be first worlder
>live in a "rich and powerful country"
>suicide
I think this world entirely is a shithole

I never gave a shit about being chicano before the Trump stuff. Second generation but spoke white dude spanish, big dumb house in the suburbs.

Now I know it ties me to a lot of great salt-of-the earth people. The country's embarrassing itself a lot more than its unseen mexican labor is

>be third worlder
>love it's cunt although many problems

>be first worlder
>hates it's own cunt even though most of it's problems are easily solved

Because you still have to work towards something. You need national unity and pride. Without that you have no country

>Now I know it ties me to a lot of great salt-of-the earth people. The country's embarrassing itself a lot more than its unseen mexican labor is
what does this mean

Wouldn't it be better to not be spooked?

America is trying to wage a sophisticated all-fronts PR war against people who basically fix roofs, get shitfaced and listen to narcocorridos, and it's losing

>listen to narcocorridos
D R O P P E D

Are you speaking in riddles man

really people here it's very patriot and pround of her nationality it's a feel that can touch you wherever you go in this country

What I can see it's people doing what they want whit the little or much they have and be proud of that whitout left they land

ke?

The most patriotic ones are usually at least second gen though. Same for gang members and criminals, it's absolutely retarded. Especially for the poor families that worked their way out of a shithole only to have their children throw it all away.

You dont need born to a rich and powerfull country to feel love for your land, in your logic if Canadá some day lost his status of "first world" for X event that means all citizens start to hate his country and call them shithole? Or they steel love his history and his flag? I know you are trolling but so much people dont understand you dont need born in a country like yours to feel pride

Mexico is a shithole though. All the strongest and most intelligent emigrate. Only the weaklings remain.

Exactly. Canadians won't ever understand, being an immigrant state and all. If life is a journey, your country is the ship. It may not be the prettiest ship but it keeps you afloat and moving forward.

At the end of the day, nationalism/patriotism is a powerful force and can be utilized to motivate the human resources of a nation to better itself. Why is OP mad about that?

This
DEFINITELY this
THISS

canadians are literally the weakest race except for the guy i tagged, he's asian. You can tell cause he's not a retard like OP

Because he just not grow up yet , or its a troll what means the same

why would anyone ever have pride in a failure lol