>dead meme

Then show me the body

dubs?

Kill yourself jinx

Here's how you get dubs faggit

came to Sup Forums to ctrl f "bane" in the catalog

wasn't disappointed

thanks OP

I really think about this every day. Every time I see a large male, every time I think about a plane, every time somebody mentions the CIA, every time somebody asks about a mask, every time I weigh on the scale, every time somebody mentions the want to be a Dr. , every time somebody says they're not their friends, every time somebody mentions loyalty, every time somebody mentions Batman.

Holy shit. It's a part of me now. This scene is a big guy for me, and taking over my brain must have been a part of it's plan. Of course, Bravo Nolan you're a real human being and a true detective. I don't know what to do anymore. I wake up in the middle of the night and immediately yell FOR YOU! I just can't help it. Every dream I can remember for the past 6 months has had to do with this fucking scene. Even if it's just the faintest sound of the plane. Oh my God. Please save me. Somebody. I can't take it. My life is crashing with no survivors.

Was playing Forza Horizon earlier today, and the game constantly flashes the word "WRECKAGE" on the screen, every time you smash your car through something like a fence or signpost.

Every time it happened, I instantly thought of Bane saying "wreckage brother". Holy shit the meme has ruined me.

youtube.com/watch?v=P6mH0x1gouk

WITH NO BREADWINNER

4 u

Drumpf?

Now's not the time for anger hothead, that comes later.

youtube.com/watch?v=nFzl0_Qeb84&t=334s

>painful times are sure ahead, but not for me, for you, instead.

>>>/offmyplane/

Memes aside what the fuck is wrong with this guy. It's like he's obsessed, or at least his writers are. Even John Oliver can find other shit to talk about but I swear at least 80% of Colbert's show is nothing but BBBRABUMND GREMMFDMS

youtube.com/watch?v=yrWj0WiaP3I

Who do you think you are? Do you think you're funny? Do you think that you're better than us?

STOP MAKING FUN OF MY ORANGE REALITY TV STAR PRESIDENT

I don't like Trump, I just want a different fucking joke now and again. They're more obsessed than they ever were with Dubya, it's unnatural really.

What's the tactical purpose of those white gloves? Wouldn't they be something of a hindrance when handling a rifle like that?

ronald rumpf xD