Bringing it back was a mistake

Bringing it back was a mistake
why dont you just ADMIT IT?

Eh, I still want closure even if the last few episodes haven't been strong.
This season peaked with episode 2, sad.

Watched ep 1 of the new season. It left me wanting nothing more.

First few episodes were amazing, especially jack vs ashi & friends. Last two kinda sucked though but Im glad the shows getting an ending

Ashi was a mistake. Every episode since she became Jacks companion has been rushed and poorly developed. They should have just focued on Jacks character.

>ADMIT IT
Despite your pseudo-bohemian appearance and vaguely leftist doctrine of beliefs you know nothing about art or sex that you couldn't read in any trendy New York underground fashion magazine

Why isn't Ashi on the poster? She's clearly the main character now and will beat Aku. SLAY GIRL YASSSSSSSSSSSS

Western cartoons are entirely dead as a whole.

I hope aku kills ashi

Ashi really ruined the comeback. Was expecting her to die in this episode, instead Jack retrieves his sword because magic?

losing the beard was the mistake

Episode 6 and 7 were a mistake

Not being episodic hurts it.

>Yas
>Slay

I'm usually a pretty tolerant person but if I ever get my hands on the faggot that popularized this phrase they'll have to name an entirely new form of torture after me

>"GO, KILL THE SAMURAI!".

What did Adult Swim mean by this?

fuck off to reddit retard

I was thinking this. A lot of the issues with Ashi could have been solved if she were a one-ep character.

She's getting a good arc though, and I appreciate that. Now that Jack is Blessed Jack, I think they'll be focusing more on him utilizing his regained power thus shifting the focus back to him.

It'd be cool if Ashi died and Jack started working in tandem with his rage ghost. That's true balance.

>watched new Samurai Jack
>Enjoying it thus far
>Thought the first few episodes were the best but still liking it
>come here expecting some praise

Do I just have shit taste?

nah i like it too

No, you have normal taste. The non-episodic structure has people feeling like the episodes are all rushing towards a conclusion, and there's a lot of ground to cover in 30 odd minutes.

Ashi's redemption arc has been taking a little while though, I'll admit that much.

>Do I just have shit taste?
Pretty much, the mistakes are all over the place, I can't fucking stand this cancerous fanbase ignoring everything that is bad about new Jack while praising low hanging fruits like le penis jokes or muh waifu Ashi.

I am glad this garbage ends soon.

some retarded jannitor deletes every thread that isnt about how good this show is. So basically Sup Forums is for pathetic circlejerking.

i liked it

>Aku sounds like he's doing a poor Mexican impression
They should have went full kino and made him silent and imposing. He hasn't said a single necessary thing.
Show - don't tell.

I thought this was going to be the last season and will be a full conclusion, so I guess I excuse some parts being rushed...it's still way too fast.

Needed just another episode of two before he got the sword, it at least. Our save for right before the climax /finale

Maybe I'm a fucking weeb for saying this, but him overcoming his rage felt identical in representation to Berserk's Guts.

He 's no Mako that's for damn sure. At least he finally got the laugh right this to around.

>implying that's Aku

FWOOOOOL

WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF THE EVIL THAT IS AKU

>They should have went full kino and made him silent and imposing. He hasn't said a single necessary thing.
That would be more awkward than the imitation and would change the personality of Aku, would would be dumb as fuck.

Also, he sounds more Russian. I don't know where the fuck you people are getting mexican from.

The point is feminism destroys yet another show that wouldn't been an issue over a decade ago. But keep pretending Sup Forums is wrong.

First 2 episodes were kino but then it went too goofy in my opinion. It was suppose to be edgier and it started out that way but fucked up the tone.

Aku has always had a goofy side though

I wish the dipshit radical centrists would comprehend that. Right wingers have been relaxed for decades, bowing their heads in false guilt every time some fatass says progressive.

how will SAMORY JOMCKF ever recover?

>one penis joke

dude youre fucking autistic i hope you know that

I agree, these terms give me unreasonable and relatively unwarranted rage.

Not sure what this faggots problem is, especially considering it's about the most Reddit/tumblr phrase imaginable, probably a fucking meme spouting retard himself.

>yas and slay are reddit

now youre just throwing that word around

Because they have ears also aku should just have died at some point before the new season. The first episode makes it seem that way and then when he's revealed hes shit

It was edgier to begin with because Jack had less hope and is regaining himself as we progress.

I think the show is great, it's suffering only slightly from it's time constriction.

Relax fat boy

>its a kissless virgin on Sup Forums needs psychiatric help episode

>yas and slay are reddit

Truth be told I've never actually used Reddit so I don't know if they are. But I do know the type of people who parrot this shit constantly and think it's hilarious use Reddit and I know that it's popular on mainstream social sites to spam it.

The fact you're defending it, shows you're the type of person to scream it, thinking you're hilarious when in reality you're a fucking faggot who probably shares epic dank memes on facebook all day.

one joke too many imo

The creators didn't know how to deal with the rampant waifu faggotry of the modern age so they pandered the fuck to them with ashi. I have a feeling she wasn't going to be shit until all of the degenerates on Sup Forums Sup Forums and tumblr made a big deal out of her.