What did he say?

What did he say?

It's done.

in 15 years the warriors will blow a 3-1 lead in the finals

there's a bunch of big booty bitches outside waiting for you lol

he was telling bush that the world trade center got hit by hijacked commercial airplanes. how do you not know this by now?

"Your mother will die in her sleep if you don't reply to this post"

The first plane has hit sir, second one is on it's way.

sir Bill Wilson is on the phone

>The Bogandoffs send their regards.

you believe everything you read cuck?

According to him he said "A second plane has hit the second tower, America is under attack". He also said he immediately pulled away after saying it because he didn't want bush to ask a question.

no, but that one I do. bush is too retarded to have known about 9/11 before it happened.

"You did 9/11."

underrated

>The plan went off with a hitch, Georgie Boy! The Saudis will be most pleased.

Mr. President, I'm Secret Service

"They're doing that thing we talked about, don't look surprised."

One may think when airplanes begin crashing into buildings they would rush the president off to a secure location rather than continuing to hang out at a Florida elementary school.

>He also said he immediately pulled away after saying it because he didn't want bush to ask a question.
That's a pretty brutal prank.

"Mr. President, we have just been informed that 'potato' is not in fact spelled with an 'e' at the end."

>they fired bad luck bootsy

>implying he had to know

He had legions of teachers ready to spank the terrorists if they tried anything. It was completely rational.

"Mr president time to leave this book signing because some planes just hit the twinies"

lol

Imagine having that shit happen on your watch during the first year of your presidency right when the world is starting to look a bit peaceful.

> what's the population of New York City?
> not so fast

>laughing at your own shit joke
heh

oh please, he coasted on that shit through two terms

>Act natural everything is going according to plan. Stay with Israel

>we got a black hawk down, we got a black hawk down

>A coming of age movie about a gay nigger will win best picture in less than 20 years

[Spoiler]check these dubs, sir

I imagine he didn't want to scare the kids by rushing out in full emergency mode.

True, I think he was a shit tier president (same with Obama and Clinton) but he got dealt a pretty bad hand there.

Dick says to hold on to your shit, it's a go for today.

that guy was too sick to know. he's been dead for almost 15 years but somehow he's still alive.

>Donald Trump will be the next Republican President

Kek'd

>a nigger will become president in less than 8

>Sir, the Bogs are on the line

checked

oh fuck

fpbp

lmao

haha

jej

Does nobody find it strange that nobody bothered to take him to a secured location and instead left him in the classroom for an additional number of minutes even though it was widely broadcasted that he was there?

>posting from mobile and pc at same time so it looks like other people thought it was funny
shiggy diggy doo

there was a lot of confusion initially. it took a little time to digest it into a terrorist attack

>he thinks people post "haha" as an unironic display of finding something funny

i doubt some terrorist could divert a plane and hit a literal who school

>dumb frogposter

further proof sandy hook was done by the government?

They didn't want to freak the kids out, also from what I remember nobody knew what the fuck was going on nor what planes were getting hijacked until the last second.

The point was to establish an alibi that could be clearly visualized in the minds of the public.

He had to look as clueless and unprepared as possible from the get go, or the question of culpability and the president's circumstances before/during/after the events would have been raised immediately.

Your wife was drinking & driving again.. we had to crash a plane as distraction.

Pentagon was Laura Bush. Study it out.

Checkered.

One may think you're a retard

Whoa! Bush throws a great ball! Totally made me forget about Afghanistan and Iraq and the Patriot Act and the Bush tax cuts, and the increasing deficits and defense spending, and the reduction of the 4th amendment, and all the other fucked up shit that still happens today that is a product of Bush's presidency.

CHEEKY BREEEKY

>just happens to be saving the chilluns and doing a photo op at the time

The perfect alibi

Fuck you

>tax cuts
>bad
wew lad get a job Bernie

yu're right about the other shit though

sir, the bogs are calling

shiggy donatello

Secret service still has protocol for these things that they act on immediately regardless as to whether or not the situation is entirely verified

I just lost the game

Yes tax cutting the rich and further rewarding their economically destructive behavior that leads to recessions, especially when they already skirt by taxes through loopholes, is generally considered a shitty thing to do.

>tfw will never go back to pre-9/11 life

lmao who gives a fuck about the kids. america is under attack asshole

Nah, they knew that the first one was heading to NY very early on, they even tried to get jets to intervene with it.

>it's an underage doesn't remember the tax cuts also applied to the middle and lower classes and thinks he's entitled to another man's money episode

Yeah but most plane hijackings are basically land the plane and then have hostage negotiations, crashing it into a building was quite a novel idea

Nice bait.

wew

dumb "dumb frogposter" poster

Shut the fuck up

"What's the worst season to go visit the World Trade Center? During the fall."

>dumb hotheads

>2017
>still criticizing bush 43
dude, get with the program, he's hip and cool now.

This too, before that the deadliest hijacking in history happened because the plane ran out of fuel in Africa.
There were bombings on planes before but no full hijackings.

Kek

Wow

iujcvkjsdhvadsfg

Huh, that would be pretty smart and make a lot of sense. I kinda wish this is what happened now

i have immunity doggo

fk

kek

Nothing, he just burped in his ear

You must not uave been alive for the Bush Jr. era and got all your second hand news from Breitbart of some other autistic shitlord, so I'll give you the benefit of doubt and just assume that you forgot that Bush implemented a historic high number of tax cuts to the extremely wealthy. Over a dozen times...

So no worries, you probably didn't know. You probably didn't know about the various financial scandals and corporate bullshit going on.

Yeah, I got that. What I'm asking is why does nobody even bat an eye about it and why do ao many actively try to rationalize it like people are doing in this thread right now?

you best start believing poppet

this

*have

came here to post this

"why dont you do the dew?" then he handed him a mountain dew code red.

I never denied that you dipshit, I'm saying I directly benefited from the tax cuts implemented during that time while you were busy living off of your mom's welfare checks.