Sharia Zones

Does any other country have Sharia Controlled Zones or is it only the UK that is cucked enough to let this happen? I live in Plaistow in east London and I cant even have a cigarette on the way to the shops without being apprehended by some fucking mudslime, I'm sick of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F8hSFU6hO5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

France

youtube.com/watch?v=F8hSFU6hO5I

>Muslims beating all whites in public who enters there territory

>Generation Identitaire logo is the same as Overwatch

Loving
Every
Laugh

This is what happens when you allow shit. Now solve it.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

This post is absolutely haram I've informed your local sharia police unit who will be dealing with you shortly.

I really want to go to a sharia zone but I have never been past coventry. I would love to see the reactions of people as you throw bacon at them.

It's also a Spartan symbol

You should have never mixed with the surrendermonkeys. Getting cuckgenes leads to cuckenings.

>a cigarette

Ooooh, get Quentin here and his ooh-lah-lah "si-gar-ret-teh". Look at me! One's been to Eton, and one's Mater is went to Rodean

It's fag, you fag

No its ciggerette or ciggy. Or a rollie or roll up. Only dick heads go " E R LAD SOT AS A FAG"

yes

You really love to post that same video hum ?

>brexit was too late

Itt, things that havent happened

Just beat them up. Its your country not theirs.

Triggered Achmed?

This is some beta shit

That wouldn't last 15 minutes here in brazil, even the fucking mudslimes that arrive end up eating pork, drinking and giving up on their allah feels.

I live in a sharia zone and it is great. Zero crime, very little degeneracy. Everyone just leaves their doors unlocked as there are no thieves at all and it is safe. Sharia mandates that the thief have his hands chopped off.

Your islamaphobia is stupidity. And smoking is degenerate as fuck.

And then the pretty blonde girl walks home from her boyfriends to the bus stop. You already know where this is going don't you?

Fuck you faggot mudslime

Yeah, she is perfectly safe and gets home fine as rape is haram.

Or was she dressed like a slut? In which case hopefully she learns her lesson.

But she doesn't because she is an infidel. Since when was skinny jeans and a topshop sweater "degenerate"

surely the EDL will do something send them a letter saying their murdering white babies

Yeah it's great. I hope whitez realise the good things it can bring to society.

You philistine. Travel

>people think this actually happens in the UK
heh

>EDL
You do know most of them are just idiots who don't like anyone other than white?
My auntie is one. She lives in Bradford so you can guess why she is one.

who enforces it?
>wouldnt last
favelados would get REKT by jihadis

Also be my bride and we pray to allah. many nice mosques good for women. I already got 1 who ready to revert. We have child. I hope more white women learn the good things we teach. very good for britain.

Well you're going to be looking for a long time because there isn't any

But my lush green fields and moors :(

>skinny jeans
>not REALLY degenerate
m8 U wut proetct the maiden's honor
fuck Ulster.

We have 4 Sharia Controlled Zones in Stockholm

You need someone in the edl thats learned to read and write first

Skinny jeans = buying and wearing clothes that intentionally show off her curves. She deserved it.

Bad troll. One (you) for you.
In sure there is. Look at Bradford and manchester. They are literally packed with sand nigger s. They most likely enforce sharia law in the Muslim communities.

Oy vey Shlomo, I see the light

(((Islam))) for me

Is this real or joke?

I suppose she wears a pretty pink dress with pigtails then. That'll ward them off!

Absolute bullshit.

This is the future you chose

Your local government allows this??

FALSE
FALSE
FALSE

Why didn't you stop it?

No this is the future we have to accept. Fighting it will only being more Muslims to show that we are all bit racist and care for eveeybody. It's a shame that the Muslims don't think like that. We could agree on somethings.

It's over. You lost

why didn't you stop the nignog controlled zones?

Very much real, it started with the muslim call to prayer being blared out from mosques in this area about a decade ago, to now where there are young asian men apprehending people on the street who are seen drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes. Even local betting shops in this area have been forced to close under this new mandate, it's quite sickening to see how this part of my city has been subjugated.

Stop what? OP shitposting like a faggot? Of course there's no fucking sharia zones.

I always enjoy walking through my local sharia zone, no homeless, no chavs, just nice conservative muslims with traditional values

usually i stop off at the local market for some pakoras (tasty as fuck), what's everyone bitching about?

Full of shit.

>1 post by this ID
get off your proxy cuckboi

>live in upper Midwest
>any muslim who gets uppity is immediately apprehended by police
>high police presence in any area with one or more muslim family, just patrolling there all day

The kicker is that our state has heavy German, Swede, Belgian, and Polish heritage but it all traces back to before the Great Cuckening. We're the closest thing in the world to a functioning Nazi Germany.

>1 post by this ID

You're willing to give up your tea sucking culture for an oppressive pedo religion that will ban you from doing anything fun? For Shame Arthur

The north, the east, the south, and the west?

I live in one you blithering buffoon, they are great

no fucking way

that is harassment, that is illegal

arm lock restrain him and perform a citizens arrest on him

>4 posts by this ID

Oh then you fucked. Even in this shithole we dont have sharia zones. Our 'Islam' is also different from the other savages. 5% of our pop. is radical islamists. Yeah fuck them.

No. 4 idiots went around posting stickers and harassing people. They got jailed for it

Thanks britbong. Godspeed.

>cuckboi

That's not what your white slag girlfriend or wife says when we gangbang her.

We will out breed you, infidel. Don't worry.

>being this much of a cunt

you wouldn't walk into someone's home with dog shit on your shoes, would you? so maybe dont walk into a sharia zone with alcohol and faggot jeans on, ok? get some respect

>very little degeneracy

Of course, fucking children isnt haram.

Is that true. I live in North London. Plaistow is really that cucked? I might go there and test it out.

He was already arrested years ago

>Sharia Controlled Zones
Oh how the mighty have fallen.

The fuck do you expect me to do. Seriously. I want a fucking answer so get of your high horse. Should I go kill aload of the so they can do What the Jews did? Place a petition to BAN MUSLIMS?

>2 posts by these IDs
delet

>le child rape gangs
Will this meme ever die?

In Rotherham the girls were WILLINGLY having sex in exchange for drugs and money. It is those fucking sluts fault and also the parents fault.

>coventry
>lush fields and moors

Its worse than birmingham m8. denser nigger population.

Americans always fall for this meme, it's great

Kek Londoners and there cigarettes

I'm from cumbria/lake district. The furthest I have went south is coventry.

local militias

>5%

*0.02 Euros have been deposited to your account.*

E R LAD CANA PINCH A FAG M8

It's time to start buying land in Syria, Pakistan and other shit tier countries, once all these cunts move to Europe we can let them kill each other and fuck up another continent, I don't mind living in nicely engineered cave.
Seriously every Muslim country is fucked, how do they see themselves as rulers ? So fuckin delusional.

T. Achmed

>they were asking for it
>self described liberal muslim

Muh cognitive dissonance

If it were like 50% (AKP's votes), dont you think a civil war would begin? Yeah its 5% and I hope it will go down.

T. Jèsus or tyrone

>hurr hurr degeneracy is good when Muslims do it :^)

hope you're trolling. if not, you're a fucking ass

E-everything is just great in my Sharia Zone.

I can't buy beer anymore and yesterday I was caught with a packet of smoked danish bacon in me shopping bag which was subsequently confiscated.
I deserved the beating they placed upon my infidel hide.

And my dog? Well getting rid of my dog was done for me, they smashed its head in with cricket bats outside of Karesh's News and Sweets. After hearing about how disgusting these creatures are I am convinced that they did me a favour.

They took me mum into the mosque the other day and now she is wearing a burka and dating a man called 'Manik'.

I would continue this post but I am SERIOUSLY late for 5pm prayers and they told me if they don't see me at Mosque today they going to finish me off.

Bye lads.

Fuck off liberal sissy

I'm sure that story is completely balanced and not biased or misrepresented at all.

Why what the fuck is wrong with wearing skinny jeans?

>1 poo by this ID

Sluts wear them to show off their curves. Women are supposed to preserve their modesty for the husband in future, not show off their body like a cheap whore.

Your a fucking idiot, you know that? I'm not being malicous and trying to insult you But you are so backwards its unreal. I understand what you mean with the tight clothes showing every curve because that is degeneracy but wearing skinny jeans and a band t shirt is not degenerate. Please grow up and stop being naive. For your country's sake. Jks famalam, let this fucking place burn.

>I understand what you mean with the tight clothes showing every curve because that is degeneracy
>but wearing skinny jeans ... is not degenerate

You can't even go 1 sentence without contradicting yourself. You are an utter moron.

this is a good thread

>actual libtards will defend this to the death

Tight jeans are a lot different from crop tops and mini skirts. This is why I called you an idiot mate.

Even in Israel we don't have shariah zones
press F for UK guys.