Why do we hate Russia again?

Why do we hate Russia again?
The Cold War is over

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQvMP10jEyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, actually we are pretty evil.

Cold War 2.0? But now USA on the wrong side of history and we have internet to shitpost.

Just imagine, 1988

>Americunts come to Black Sea
>Americunts BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=eQvMP10jEyE

Because he's the only person to defy Obama and the narcissist can't stand it.

>wrong side of history

Basically they are turning into a modern russian version of germany before WW2.

your negrito has bring back the cold war again.

Am I wrong? USSR tried to provoke revolutions everywhere, USA stood for preservation of the current regimes. What do we see now?

Time to give Germany/Middle East the finger and start a US, UK, Russian alliance.

>In TV they said whom I have to hate

I don't trust Putin at all. He's former KGB. You'd be an idiot to turn your back around him - and he'd probably tell you that himself.

And I know Russia pays shills to propagandize their interests on the internet.

That said, we don't have to trust him.

We can have a good relationship with Russia, not antagonize them, and still protect our strategic interests. In the 80s, Reagan said "Trust, but verify." Same holds true today.

The truth is we don't know what sort of games people are playing at the top. We don't know who the good guys are, or even if t here are any. Even then, we don't know the lesser evil.

So all we can do is hope they agree to certain things one by one.

One, stop toppling regimes and stirring up shit that doesn't need to be stirred.

Two, dismantle the power structure of the globalists and subject them to the rule of law.

Three, go back to partnering up in space.

Putin is former KGB. The KGB subverted Western civilization into some of the degeneration we have today.

So I hate them for the same reason I hate Jews and leftists.

>#ImWithHer

Trust Obama.

->

They look like they were best friends

Literally this. Russia and china tried to break the dollar, literally the US' most effective weapon today.

Slavs look subhuman

NATO was created before the Warsaw Pact, so that means the Cold War will always be there, and always started, no matter what Russia is or isn't up to.

US military is staying in Europe. And Europe has to pay it. That's final.

This is what happens when you look into a man's eyes and see his soul.

fuck russia

Thats the old putin, not the clone in charge today

> former KGB

So he's at fault for having a job in the USSR.

Do you realize that during Stalin and post Stalin era there were no homo propaganda, but strong family values? If guy and girl are not married after age of 25, they get bacherol/bacherolette tax for being single? Homo and all that shit we see today was before Stalin

rlly makes u stink

What the KGB supported and funded in Western countries was often the opposite of what the USSR did at home. Much like the Jewish hypocrisy between goyim countries and Israel.

For example the anti-nuclear energy groups in Denmark was almost entirely funded by the USSR.

we dont.
putin is anti gmo anti fag anti kike

literally a godsend

>start a US, UK, Russian alliance.
Can Trump pull it off?

I like Russia. One of the last bastions of Western values in Europe. Wish we Nato would stop provoking them.

Fucking leaf

American hate is far more common in Russia than Russian hate is in America.

The government and citizens in Russia hate the US, but in the US pretty much just the government hates Russians.

Meanwhile American citizens will go on about AK's and all the shit Russia makes.