XXI Century's Leonardo Da Vinci?

Dear Sup Forums, who can be considered as the new Leonardo Da Vinci at this time?

Stefan Molyneux

elon musk

Kanye West

>inventor whose inventions never worked
>only famous for paintings and sketches

Uhhhh no modern equivalent

6 months before you would have spammed the clock boy meme

Me on the right

Probably Gordon Moore?

Maybe Lillenfield or Shockley?

Jeb Bush

>comparing a marketer to an inventor

You, are the problem with society.

Ahmed Muhammad

Um excuse me, but there are plenty of people who write steampunk fanfiction who have designed things that don't work

fuck you muslim scum

No one. Stop trying to think there's a direct example of everything at all times you pasta eating side switcher.

There is no equivalent to Leonardo Da Vinci in this day in age. Part of that due to the suppression of free thought and expression, and part of it because of the technology boom that makes nearly everything else irrelevant.

I mean shit, Van Gogh, Monet, Da Vinci, Michaelangelo, Dali, and Seurats are artists who'll never have a modern comparison because they lived in a time where you were free to explore and express yourself. These days if you even so much as imply that a heterosexual relationship is normal, or that a negro shouldn't lay with a white woman you're likely to get shot or lynched.

Once again, the Jews and Muslim's fault.

>dont work
they didnt but its amazing at the shit he was able to think of and accomplish even if they didnt work

this
you need some some dubs of truth

Where's our Da Vinci?
Where's our Nietszche?
Where's our Lovecraft?
Where's our Aristotle?
Where's our Tesla?

Ah, of course, that's part of the past and we're only limited to study them and NOT innovate!
I hate this way of thinking we've imposed to ourselves. We're not the end, but just another page in history.

without all the technologies like the combustion engine, alluminium ecc. he theorized the helicopter, in comparison you don't even wash your butt after poo

Kanyeezy Da Vincheezi

Nairo Quintana

Nobody.

Kanye isn't one. He just makes clothing that looks tattered and music (which other people also do).

>Lovecraft
>Aristotele

You can pick both but it's weird to add Lovecraft to the team

The japs

Im the next da Vinci. Gibsmedat few more years

When will this meme end? Bidet use is quite common in America, there's a large selection you can buy, too.
It's been like this for a long time now.