RuPaul

How come nobody has anything bad to say about RuPaul?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vw9LOrHU8JI
youtube.com/watch?v=LFoRH-VtFO4
youtube.com/watch?v=pQOu2d0L1qE
youtube.com/watch?v=u5TJyPzmIuA
youtube.com/watch?v=qpOl9tld5zg
youtube.com/watch?v=WymcOPhv2S0
instagram.com/p/BTe5K6UAMiO/
youtube.com/watch?v=eySwJxu9cDs
shadebutton.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=IcRXchV_s8E
youtube.com/watch?v=1NYggCiNKHo
youtube.com/watch?v=CmK3ghfsSVM
logotv.com/episodes/2uzqe7/rupauls-drag-race-ruvealed-rupaul-s-drag-race-season-5-ruvealed-untucked-can-i-get-an-amen-season-5-ep-ut506r
youtube.com/watch?v=jq6ZFTZQeVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Drag race is my favorite show. Perfect reality TV

They're like trannies, but the kind I don't want to fuck whatsoever

The only bad thing I have to say about Ru is that she leans too hard on self help bullshit. Her podcast is unlistenable for this reason.

>she
?

It feels respectful to say she

Courtney would like a word

didn't some people get upset of the she-mail part on the show?

Yes, and Rupaul was pretty unrepentant. But it blew over I guess

Fuck this show and fuck that faggot rupaul
I don't hate the Trannies that want to actually get surgery and treatment though

Because he's a true professional. Also, drag queens have all the toughness and realism of pre-liberation gays, making them the exact opposite of transwomen, who are the worst men in the world modelling their behavior on the worst women in the world.

Exactly user. Legit comfy af, smoke a joint with some friends and watch this, you're guarenteed good vibes

Because he made a fucking great pop song that even beat out Nirvana at the Grammys, he should have made more music.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vw9LOrHU8JI

? but he puts out new music practically every year
youtube.com/watch?v=LFoRH-VtFO4

Shit, we need to get down with RuPaul, he's got some workrate.

I love that drag is going mainstream. Rupaul is forgiven of all his faults for ushering in this in

This is the GOAT RuPaul song

youtube.com/watch?v=pQOu2d0L1qE

Best drag race song

youtube.com/watch?v=u5TJyPzmIuA

#TeamKatya 4 lyfe!!!

"We are all born naked and the rest is drag" This has helped me with my social anxiety more than I can ever say

Katya >>>>> the rest >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> roxxxy

no
this
youtube.com/watch?v=qpOl9tld5zg
don't try to lie
you fucking know it

Most trannies and SJW hate the fuck out of RuPaul. whenever someone new to the whole gender thing post something about RuPaul on facebook all the trannies and SJW come out of the woodwork to talk shit.

>it feels respectful to say she
but he literally isnt a she, and thats his entire point
he literally doesnt care, and has a relatively famous quote about which he should be called

A challenger appears

youtube.com/watch?v=WymcOPhv2S0

what is the quote?

"jacking off to traps is gay"

"you can call me he, you can call me she, you can even call me Regis and Kathy Lee, just as long as you call me"
obviously dated, but like every drag queen, they become a different person for the "fame" or attention, and because its fun to them.

what if it's a feminine dick??????

I saw that shit..
but this fucking bitch though...
instagram.com/p/BTe5K6UAMiO/
ice fucking cold

Thanks for the actual quote. "She" seems natural to me since the queens refer to themselves as "girl" on the show all the time. But yeah, not a big deal I guess

In the UK it's been pretty accepted in the mainstream for years.

well scooby doo can doo doo, but jimmy carter is smarter

You're perfect , you're beautiful , you look like Linda Evangelista .. You're a model . Everything about you is perfect ! Did you stone those tights ?
Oh, you're smiling ! They eat her up EVERYSINGLETIME she's on that damned stage .
She ftsdbsds. She could walk out there in a fucking diaper and they'll be like : "Valentina! Your smile is beautiful! ".

It's like they're trying to encompass the absolute worst, most grating parts of the opposite gender. I don't know how anyone can watch people act like either catty gossiping hens or sassy MMMHMMM black women while dressed up like the women you saw gossiping at the hairdresser your mom used to drag you out to and enjoy it. I'd understand more if it was like a parody of actual women, but I think once you tuck your cock and spend hours doing your makeup and clothes it stops being ironic.

Kek

So a lot of Sup Forums watches drag race then?

Probably just the homos.

Thanks for the "I'm not fun at parties" perspective on things, user.

Probably just the homos.

Guilty pleasure

He hasn't stopped. His modern stuff isn't nearly as good though.

RuPaul is kino

Good taste. As much as I like Alaska her adherence to relaskatox really soured All Stars 2 for me. Katya best friend now.

>Pre-AS2
Alaska>Katya>Willam>Alyssa...

>Post-AS2
Katya>Willam>Alyssa>Tatianna...

I thought the latest season of Drag Race was a drag. He was too political when I wanted to watch to escape politics. Can't be helped I guess, since he probably just hated knowing Pence was taking VP.

Raven>>>>>>>>Katya>Trixie>Alaska

Queens should only want you to play the part with them during a performance, in character. Out of character they don't, or at least shouldn't, give a shit. Interviews with Ru have him laughing about people that take their characters too seriously even, since he doesn't care about being called He in character.

Step aside for RPDR kinomusic

youtube.com/watch?v=eySwJxu9cDs

The latest season is airing right now. Do you mean All Stars 2?
I thought it was the best season they've ever done.. I don't actually remember any political stuff though...

The season before currently airing. I only watch on Hulu since I'm too big of a puss to pirate.

Seriously though, Rupaul's Drag Race is the GOAT. It has just the right amount of camp, self awareness, and genuine moments that makes reality kino. There's always a moment in every season that makes me cry, too. I wish that they did more video letters in Untucked like previous seasons, though.

> tfw Alyssa Edwards' homophobic as fuck redneck dad sent a video message wishing her good luck on the competition and all the queens started crying

Female Trouble is dragkino.

I do love Raven.
She was my first favorite. I've watched season 2 like 20 times.
But the bitch needs to do more shit than just that crappy toot and boot fuckery.

This is the normie version of sporks

I'm hopeful for a controversial political Trump challenge during this season airing now. I wan't to watch fox news trip all over themselves explaining drag race to the masses.

I don't even remember AS2 Willam. Tatianna was cheated, though.

Raven is doing Ru's makeup this season instead of Mathu and it shows. Rupaul usually looks polished af but this season she's a little rough around the edges. This whole season is a mess. This is my favorite show and I've given up on s9

They haven't before. Ru's not that kind of icon. I'm pretty sure "the masses" know about drag anyway, considering it's been around for centuries.

cant argue with that
this scene alone...
this is not a closed off street
Divine literally just jumped out of a car dressed up like a lunatic and started prancing down the sidewalk in front of random horrified people while Waters filmed him from the passenger seat, then hopped back in before he got the shit beat out of him.

that queen had some balls

Trump wasn't in the news nearly as much as he was when they shot this current season so I wouldn't expect to see much about him other than slightly alluding to him in post production stuff shot after filming was done.

Should have gotten Trixie Mattel to do her makeup this season.

That's one of the scenes I cry watching no matter how many times I watch it. I used to always cry during Roxys post lip sync breakdown but I've watched that enough that it doesn't hit me as hard anymore.

I know. Raven is not a real make-up artist, she's like Miss Fame.. she just paints her own face on everyone else.
I wonder what the fuck happened with Mathu.

At least Ru isn't doing his own make-up

i fucking hope aliens come down and just wipe these kinds of people from our planet

Blew my mind when I learned the black guy in But I'm a Cheerleader was RuPaul

Divine is the true drag icon. Ru is too safe and commercial by comparison

I think it was episode two of this season Ru came out and the shade of her neck didn't match her face and it just looked odd. I like Raven but come on that was pretty bad.

Ru used to be an edgy genderfuck freak.. but then people started giving him money to be a "supermodel".
He's not stupid.

had no idea the counselor in the brady bunch movie was a man until I was in my late teens

Sonique from season 2 went full female after the show and if you follow her on instagram she's hot as fuck now.

Got a link? Can't find it on youtube

IM ROXXY ANDREWS AND IM HERE TO MAKE IT CLEAR

shadebutton.com/

I'm not having any luck finding it but it was on the Can I Get an Amen episode of Untucked, season 5 episode 6. That whole season of Untucked was great but that episode is really emotional I highly recommend it.

>tfw traps are hotter than you'll ever be

Imagine being someone raised in the bible belt over half a century ago, way deep in the sticks, being a man that had to hunt for food and know how to work on everything in your environment. And because of this work, the men in your life breed this ingrained hatred for anything not masculine in a man in you. And to top that off, you've been told the same quotes about "not laying with a man as you would a woman" and sodomy throughout your whole church-going childhood.

Then you find out that not only is your son into drag, which is already queer enough to you, but he's an actual homosexual. And after you've demonized your son because of this upbringing, you get contacted from a competition your son's signed up for telling you that your child could win something doing what you hated about them in the first place. And you realize that you were just scared for your child, and you want them to win this competition hell or high water, and you don't care what your friends that were raised the same way have to say because you're no longer scared.

It tore my heart to shit knowing this. Some southerners are still raised to be hardcore homophobes. That father had some serious balls making himself change his entire belief system for his child like that after becoming an old dog.

I'm wearing my Kim Chi shirt to work right now instead of my uniform. This show is my life and I'm a straight married guy.

SPOILERS
youtube.com/watch?v=IcRXchV_s8E

Fuuuuuuucccckkkkk. Now I need to watch this for sure

I'm so glad you're here.....

youtube.com/watch?v=1NYggCiNKHo

S3 was my fave
youtube.com/watch?v=CmK3ghfsSVM

Stacy Layne Mattthews for AS3 or there will be hell to pay.

If you look up Mimi's part of the Michelle Visage roast on YouTube she comes off better than she ever did on the show. Really funny too.

.....then why do you care what other people call her/him?????? You're one stupid fuck

ICONIC

That was touching desu..

Not original poster but I found untucked video with alyssa commentary.... yeah..... I cried

logotv.com/episodes/2uzqe7/rupauls-drag-race-ruvealed-rupaul-s-drag-race-season-5-ruvealed-untucked-can-i-get-an-amen-season-5-ep-ut506r

10 minute mark

I might as well share this trick to watch the new season live for free. Might be handy for someone.

>go to vh1.com/live-tv
>click sign in
>choose Xfinity
>log in with a Facebook or twitter account
That's it you can now watch live. Use a vpn on the east coast to watch the east coast stream or west to watch west.

SASHA
IS
KINO

Sasha is pretentious. Everyone this season seems so amateur.

Not pretentious, just not a great fit for the show, or the editors anyways

>when the father says that he's been a hard ass, "one of them people in this cruel world", and then says he doesn't care if his child didn't win a football or baseball trophy because he'd be proud to put whatever on his mantle
fuck

RuPaul is a he though. The drag character is a persona

Drag queen =! tranny

Nigga they just have a change of heart cause they catch a whiff of some $$$. The vids of estranged relatives were always the worst.

That's not how you spell Nina
youtube.com/watch?v=jq6ZFTZQeVA

Generally speaking: if a queen is in drag use she, if a queen is out of drag use he.
Most queens won't really care what pronouns you use though.