Tim

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AH390Hljetc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>your impression is so shitty you have to explain it

Tim Heidecker is a has-been total loser. Sad.

the left is starting to really lose it. They think they can cry their way to four more years of nothing.

Dropped

>when you have to explain your comedy

Thats anti-comedy? ahah!

I'm genuinely disappointed in him. I thought he was one of the few tactful entertainers that would keep his politics to himself, but in the last year he's proven to be just like the rest.

>it was just a joke guys! spagett!

Exaxtly. No fan of Alex Jones by any means but Tim heidecker has just become sad, regardless of where you stand politically. His new show is objectively terrible and tries so hard to be "high concept" Mike Lazzo needs to deal with fact while people like Tim and Brad neely had and may still have some talent they are ultimately has beens and far from comedic genius capable of spitting out gold project after gold project. That frankly is apolitical to it's fucking core of a opinion. Same goes with people like Eric Andre, his show deserves another season or two and his show is funny most of the time to me, but even that running thin. I like check it out but even that seems to be just going for the "let's just be as weird as possible" to the point it stops being funny. If you wanna cancel ATHF for live action shit atleast bring back genuine gold like hot package. I'm not saying your artists can't go ahead and make a point, I highly doubt most people watch adult swim to give way to Tim's completely inconsequential political and social beliefs, esspecially now that his best stuff seems far behind him.

Exactly*

Awesome Show was their peak, and everything since then has just gone down hill. Tim and Eric's genius was taking the bland, soulless, everyday American culture and shining a 10,000 watt light on it.

Now Tim is this weird anti-right comedian, and Eric is this pseudo artist hipster who just travels and shares faux art shit on Instagram. It's really depressing as they were my idols in 06-10 or so.

Well, I guess this is growing up.

WATCH THIS

>His new show is objectively terrible and tries so hard to be "high concept"

It's the same as his old show. Two faggots who grew up watching "Mr. Show" trying to make the most ironic comedy thing, which turns out to be 30 minutes of fat ugly white faces staring into the camera with a VHS filter to make it look extra shitty.

Oh wow guys, it's like an old commercial! Get bent. I've always hated these fucking shitheads. Emperor's new clothes of comedy. "I see it, it's funny to me!" Fuck off.

Suggesting that he was "somebody" at some point.
That dude is like zeta level celebrity.

He actually said capiche? Who does he think he is? Uncle Jesse?

this tbqhfami

look at his profile picture and and then read his post

c a p i c h e ?

I understood it all apart from "Catfish?"

Trump has brought out the absolute worst in them. I can't even stand being around my friends anymore because every fucking conversation turns into bashing Trump or some other liberal bullshit. They can't NOT bring it up.

Ya blew it