Get 3 wishes, genie is meanie, how do you make it foolproof?

get 3 wishes, genie is meanie, how do you make it foolproof?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bwic3hJ4q1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ask him what would happen if ....

Wish for the ability to wish for more wishes.
Wish for more genies
Wish for the ability to grant your own wishes

Meanie genie says "Idk, wish and find out"

I wish to be omnipotent

>Wish for the ability to grant your own wishes
that was in the movie, he became a genie and got cast away for 10000 years

> Meanie genie grants you more wishes but wont fulfill them.
> The meanie genies won't fulfill any wishes cause why would they?
> Meanie genie grants you determination.

Give me infinite wishes

youtube.com/watch?v=Bwic3hJ4q1A

Meanie genie grants you omnipotence but not omniscience, you don't know how your power works.

Wish #1 wish genie meanie to be good. By good I mean have the same exact morals I do. Frame the language in such a way no loop holes exist.

Wish #2 Wish to have "unlimited powah!"

Wish #3 Wish that no other beings are able to have any magic abilities but myself.

This would would make the genie grant my wishes honestly and fairly as I would do the same. Give me the power to do what I want and make it so it is impossible for anyone to ever take them from me by wishing or taking them away.

After this set the now good genie free just cause why not and go about ruling the universe.

That's awesome. The journey is the fun part, not the destination.

I wish you'd stop being a meanie

He's only a meanie because he's sad

1. Destroy all Jews in the World.

2. Destroy all Goyim who cooperated with Jews to carry out their dastardly plans.

3. Create a hell and torture both of the people in the first two wishes for eternity.

World peace isn't achieved in one wish kiddos.

>Hey genie I wanna be the best
>Oh you wanna BEE the best? Oh ho ho!
and then he turns you into a bumblebee

> Meanie genie turns into serene genie.
> Serene genie has good morals but is stupid, thus grants you unlimited power by conjuring a powerplant next to you.
> Serene genie nullifies all magic including his own, you have a powerplant.

Wish 1 is to know the best wording for the next two wishes. I may be down by one, but I'm not going to fuck up, either.

Smart. Very smart user. Don't forget to wish all the Jews dead.

This picture's very disturbing to me for some reason.

> Meanie genie grants the knowledge in a foreign language as it is best worded in that language. You can't spell for shit and waste the 2 wishes.

1. kill all females
2. make everyone miserable
3. kill me quickly and painlessly

>Trump disappears
>Trumpfags pretend it's a coincidence

Something is off with that pallet jack

>all jews are dead
>nazis have to find another scapegoat for their own deficiencies

> Meanie genie kills all female mosquitoes
> Meanie genie makes everyone miserable for an hour
> Meanie genie kills you

I wish to be able to create save points in real life as if I were in a game like fallout with and arbitrarily high number of save files. I can load them whenever I'd like.

I then make a save point and use and use and reuse my next two wishes at my leisure.

Ah ha, but you're the PC, not the player. You'll need to add in that you have memory of previous save points or you'll keep making mistakes.

Genie if you want to be obtuse we're never going to get anywhere.

Quit being dense and make me unto God now.

Technically saving and loading is two wishes.

Meanie genie grants you your wish.
You're now Hypnos, the greek god of sleep.
You're the sandman.

Wish for genie to become:
- female
- cockslut
- lose her powers as genie for good

Fuck it up as much as you can meanie - all on you.

Hire a lawyer to write my wishes. Say it's for an art project or a movie or something.

1. I wish the genie wasn't a meanie.
2. I wish for the super powers of the fictional character 'The Gamer'
3. I wish for the genies freedom.

I can't bring people back from the dead but what if I wanted to go back in time to prevent an easily preventable death?

Can I have that Genie?

Hello Genie, I wish for 10 million United States Dollars given to me via Cheque

I wish for this to be done within 5 working days

I wish for the cheque to placed on my kitchen table inside my house

Thanks Genie

The cheque bounces or is illegible.

Come on man. Too easy.

Just make it seem like it's something he needs to do on his own like Aladdin did in the series every single time he did something.

Wish to be just a little smarter than the smartest human, so you don't end up with a giant head.

Wish to be in perfect health for your age, meaning you would age.

Wish for good luck.

>who cooperated with Jews to carry out their dastardly plans
He's being a pretty bad goy in that respect.

Smartest human is some autist with fucked up brain that resulted in him not being able to smell, taste and hear anything - so you end up the same.
You lose your first wish but in good health.
Good luck is so relative term - it will fuck you up.

Meanie genie sends you back in time but you have no recollection of who you were.
> The smartest human is smart in street-smarts, you're a hobo.
> You're in perfect health only for 1 year, your health deteriorates after that.
> Meanie genie gives you a horseshoe

Then make the health wish first to prevent the intelligence wish from making me retarded, and you can't think of a solid reason luck is bad. Boom, suck it genie.

1. Wish that any future wish I make can be adjusted until it's exactly to my specification, including undoing any negative consequences.
2. Wish I had the powers I have as a writer of my story in real life (create characters and control them, essentially become a reality-bender, etc.) and be able to adjust it until it's to my satisfaction
3. Free the genie

Those are all wishing for more wishes. You lose.

But I'm not asking for more wishes. I'm using up a wish to guarantee that I have as many chances as I need to make sure my next wish doesn't get fucked up. It's not infinite wishes. There's no rule about not being allowed to adjust your wish.

i wish i could fug her

Decline to wish.
Give the Djinn ("genie") your wishes.
Accept the Djinn's superiority and accept your fate whatever it be.

First check with the genie if there are any more like him out there. If there are:
1. Wish for all wishes "to be granted to the spirit and letter of the wish"
2. Wish for all other genie containing artifacts to be delivered to your location, in such a manner that they will not cause you injury, or loss / damage of personal property
3. Wish for the genie to be free
Then use the new genies for all of those things that you want

If the genie won't tell you, then:
1. Wish for all wishes "to be granted to the spirit and letter of the wish"
2. Write down everything you want as a series of statements that can evaluate to true, then wish "for all statements on this piece of paper to be true in the real world"
3. Never use your third wish, inform the genie that it's entirely because he's an asshole

You will end up in some explosion that would've killed you, but it will only fuck you up really bad, due to good luck bullshit. And your luck will attract bad shit to you - to cause it's proc.

Wish to be immortal (cannot die whatever pain inflicted ill regen), wish for genie to be my best friend cause I have no best friends only just friend, and I wish for him to be free.

You're not fooling some god like being by jumbling the words around.

Meanie genie now a free genie undoes your first two wishes.
Meanie genie grants you your wish but won't help you reach her. You have to buy the plane tickets and find her on your own. Meanie genie makes your weenie teeny.

Meanie Genie justifies the 0.001% Jewish blood in you to qualify you as a Jew and you join them in hell

Just one wish.
I wish for all the idiot kids and retards (not actual retards or stupid people but the sort that don't know anything about anything, but seem to have opinions about everything. They're only too ready to offer their advice about how to run your life and yet look at how they run their own lives for the most part they've accomplished nothing; they've contributed nothing. Their lives are miserable, but they talk, talk, talk.) of the world to be given reasoning and understanding. The world magically becomes a better place.

The niggers, irrational feminists and alt-right, everyone. They all become conscious of the absurdity and reality of their actions. The world would become a better place.

Meanie Genie makes everyone better at reasoning and understanding their own selves. People become more insufferable when they think they're right and everyone else is wrong.

MASTER
I DON'T THINK YOU QUITE REALIZE WHAT YOU'VE GO HERE

Not a huge fan, but that was quite funny

I wish for the ability to paint effortlessly

I wish all clothing I own to become self cleaning

I wish for a one way wormhole that takes me to somewhere else in the universe, totally random, exactly one year before my death

I wish for a rock that grants me infinite wishes as I desire

I wish that the wishes granted from the rock do not backfire on me.

I wish for the genie to be free

gay everyone knows infinite wishes is a meme

genie makes you into the rock and only other people can wish from it

You're right he'd actually have to carry something out instead of just tweeting about how hard public policy is

How could the genie possibly interpret it that way? Is there a way to win this game?

>meanie genie
specificity like you limit the damage that can be done with context and insight. even wishing the genie was nice can be detrimental (the meanness is linked to his intelligence so he becomes retarded)

> Meanie genie grants you the wish, but you can only paint with your feet.
> The clothes clean themselves so thoroughly that every loose strand is destroyed, eventually you end up naked.
> The genie summons the wormhole straightaway.

I with for another lamp with a foolproof genie

1.Wish for my natural lifespan to be extended to a million years.
2. Wish to stop aging at my current biological age, this must include all my faculties: health, mind and external appearance etc.
3. Wish to become invincible to all disease and physical harm during my natural lifespan.

yeah, becks is gross.

kek
8/10

1. Ask to be a God
That's it.

Turn genie into a hot woman and rape her(him) :^)

genie drops you into an airtight coffin and buries you at sea

doesn't protect you from hunger, being captured and experimented on, meteors etc.

meanie genie calls the cops and you go to prison for life

>live ''''''forever''''''
>being invincible to everything
>brain has stopped modification of information as it cant mature or grow
>literally a dumb frog poster for the rest of human history

That's not part of the wish, genie literally can't do that

Meanie Genie grants you a foolproof genie lamp, no matter how much you rub it, the genie won't come out. You're the fool.
> Meanie Genie makes you stop aging but your fingernails and hair keeps growing. Being impervious to physical harm, you cannot cut your hair nor your nails. They keep growing and growing until you become encased in them. Not being able to move you begin to starve, but having your aging halted, your cells regenerate at a fast rate. This means you feel the hunger but won't die from it. It's not physical harm but discomfort.
Meanie Genie turns you into some obscure greek god of rocks.
Meanie Genie turns into a woman without a vagina or an asshole. She has an uterus inside, but no holes.

I wish to have the powers of Logan "The Wolverine" as portrayed by Hugh Jackman in the X-Men series by 20th Century Fox.

Maybe ask for 5 billion in dollars and euros in a chest placed in a location of my choosing?

What more does a man need?

I'd wish for a giant pumpkin head,

>grants you determination

that's actually a pretty sweet deal

>Ask him what would happen if ....
"I don't know."

>Wish for the ability to wish for more wishes.
"You'll get the ability until I say "stop"."
>Wish for more genies
"They're all just me, but okay. 1 more wish btw."
>Wish for the ability to grant your own wishes
"Okay. Stop. You're out of wishes btw. Enjoy your useless ability."

Ask genie to become my gf.

Ask genie to turn the OP of this thread into a banana
Ask genie to give me a blowjob
Free genie

I wish for meanie genie to be trapped inside his lamp for 10000 years

wtf is 'genie is a meanie'?

I think thats how Americans talk