Happening Soon

Only minutes until we release 20 thousand emails from the top of the US Democratic National Committee #FeelTheBern #Hillary2016 #Trump2016

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/756499502136225793

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4u2tkh/wikileaks_releases_20k_dnc_emails_from_guccifer/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1041
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2077
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/17905
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1539
1800flowers.com/Get-Well-Gift-Baskets-11089?cm_sp=baskets-_-globalnav-_-getwell-topcat-D11089
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=&count=50#searchresult
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11037
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/19842
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6230
linkedin.com/in/beau-rothschild-166a23
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11056
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4932
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1238
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9999
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=tUfGRHfAZiM
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/43
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/15749
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2738
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13319
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

k keep posted plz

IS THAT WHAT SETH RICH SAW?

SETH RICH KNEW ABOUT THOSE EMAILS AND GOT KILLED AT 4:19.

HE WAS NOT ON HIS PHONE WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND.

PLEASE MAKE IT REAL user.

THIS INFO COULD POTENTIALLY REVEAL THAT HILLARY SELLS GOVERNMENTAL POSITIONS AT SET PRICES $$$

>#FeelTheBern
Why does wikileaks still support someone who immediately sold out to the establishment when given the chance?

They probably don't give more than one chance in my opinion.

it has all the candidates hashtags

I think they're just adding hashtags so more people will see it.

I summon Kek for a majorest of habbenings.

Holy Kek I summon thee.

I welcome the reaping

Praise kek

ALLAHU ACKBAR

Its out.

it's out

let's get to work!

Ok so it's out. What is a good filter to search? This is literally packed with stuff.

sadly leaks don't include emails from Hillary. Just top level DNC.

should be able to find anti-bernie emails to give to the bern victims.

reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4u2tkh/wikileaks_releases_20k_dnc_emails_from_guccifer/

feel useless. no idea where to start

sadly 'anal' returned 0 results

who is her OP?

want to find info to give to bern victims that show how corrupt dnc was so that they cause a mutiny next week.

see my link to leddit above

-- Last night, Hillary attended two high-dollar fundraisers in New York City. The first, from 6:15 p.m. to 7:45 p.m., was at the home of Maureen White and Steven Rattner. Approximately 15 attendees contributed $100,000+ to attend. Then, from 8:15 p.m. to 9:45 p.m., she went to the home of Lynn Forester de Rothschild. Another 15 people ponied up more than 100K to attend.

oh shit

damn good find.

link to the email?

also search for CFG stuff

wrote:
>If I wanted to get a good commuting bike, what do you think. How do I not spend a g.

wrote:
>Not sure what a commuter bike is. A hybrid? There are bike forums you can go to but if start w Craig's list.

wrote:
>Yeah a hybrid. Thanks.

>not knowing what a hashtag is

Are you by any chance a boomer?

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1041
>For your framing purposes, here's our narrative guide for how to talk about Trump:

>Donald Trump has no foreign policy experience and rather than seeking the advice of well-respected experts, Trump relies on his own misinformed ideas and in his own words, on his "good brain."
>Trump has falsely claimed that he knows "more about ISIS than the generals" and recommended that the U.S. military commit international war crimes.
>Trump's threat to pull back from our most important military alliances like NATO, pull aid from our allies like Israel, and his gushing praise for dictators would put our country on a dangerous path.
>Trump has refused to rule out using nuclear weapons on European territory, and wants to allow countries that don't currently have nuclear weapons to get them, reversing long-held goals of international nuclear disarmament.
>Trump thinks ensuring equal pay for women should just be left up to "the marketplace" and once suggested family leave policies should actually be scaled back and noted pregnancy was "an inconvenience for a business."
>Trump spouts hateful and dangerous lies about Muslims and called to surveil mosques, to ban Muslims from entering the country and to create a database of all Muslims in America - including U.S. citizens - and could not answer when pressed on how this would be any different from Nazi Germany.
>Trump called Mexican immigrants "rapists" and criminals and said they brought disease into the country, said you needed to check if Native Americans were "real Indians," and claimed that a "well-educated black has a tremendous advantage" - but apparently not an advantage in finding housing in Trump properties, because in the 1970s, the Trump Organization was sued for discriminating against Blacks and Puerto Ricans.

"Oy vey, we're desperate."

> sex party (131 results, viewing 1 to 50)

kek

>Trump has been endorsed by former KKK leader David Duke, and his candidacy has been used as a recruiting tool for the white supremacist movement, which is no surprise since Trump refused to disavow David Duke and the KKK four times in one interview.
>Trump has fostered violence against protestors at his rallies, suggesting that a Black Lives Matter protester maybe "should have been roughed up," promising to pay the legal fees if someone would "knock the hell" out of a protester and reminiscing about the old days when a protester would be "carried off on a stretcher."
>Dangerous Donald owes everything to the tens of millions of dollars in loans and bailouts he received from his family.
>Republicans couldn't unite against him and failed to stand up to him during their primary because they were playing to the same extreme base of their party. Democrats will be united and hold Donald Trump accountable every day until November 8th.

"Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump!"

... Walter Dellinger, head of the Office of Legal Counsel and Acting Solicitor General during the Clinton Administration now a partner at O'Melveny and Myers ... Anne Marie Malecha, VP at Dezenhall and alum of Rep. Robert Aderholt's comms. shop, celebrates the final birthday of her 20's taking in a Nats game and a few beers with her dad (h/t Josh Culling) ... Holly Fournier, breaking news reporter at the Detroit News and Ron's daughter (h/t Andrea Bitely) ... Hannah Hess, federal agencies reporter at EE News and a Roll Call alum ... Hillary Flynn, corporate bond reporter at Thomson Reuters IFR and a POLITICO alum ... Zach Ratner of Cypress Creek Renewables and a Garten Rothkopf alum (h/t Gabe Brotman) ... Jacqueline Cortese, federal strategy and operations consultant at Deloitte ... Scott Montgomery, managing editor of digital news at NPR and a Roll Call and Tampa Bay Times alum ... Jay Hulings, AUSA at DOJ and a Jane Harman alum ... Rachel Kelly, deputy COS to Rep. Jim Himes (D-Conn.) ... David Watts, NRCC's Midwest region political director ... Elliot LaVera ... Aaron Morrissey ... Dan Rothschild, executive director at GMU's Mercatus Center and an AEI and R Street alum (h/t Tyler Cowen) ... Philo Hall ... Kristine Simmons ...

Alumi...
oh shit Illuminati members exposed

your butthole must bleed 24 / 7.
>in france i guess they brainwash you through the ass.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2077

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/17905
To: Seminerio, Nick
Fuck you.

Politeness, American style

What do you mean? I'm just citing from a Democratic Party email about how to frame against Trump. It looks desperate as all hell.

Speaking of retards:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1539
>1800flowers.com/Get-Well-Gift-Baskets-11089?cm_sp=baskets-_-globalnav-_-getwell-topcat-D11089 That’s the full gift basket list.
>Do the ones around fifty. He didn't work with is that long.
>Maybe even less than that since he’s so skinny.
>Not your best boo.
>Fuck :(
>No harsh language!

damn wiki also dumpling lots of images and files

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=&count=50#searchresult

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11037
>Just in: @TedCruz is ending his presidential campaign, campaign manager Jeff Roe tells me.
>Holy fuck
>[link to Lady Gaga - Applause]
>For the record, I suggested we draft a statement and everyone said no! Except for Eric Bennett
>Kasich staying in Bahahahhahahahhahaha
>Kasich finally gets a one on one!

This is elementary school playground tier shit.

that picture got me good. im dead now.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/19842
> As of this week, Donald Trump is the presumptive Republican nominee. The contrast between his values and the values our Democratic candidates defend every day could not be more stark. As Democrats, we have a lot on the line. It is crucial that we push back on the backwards GOP rhetoric and make our voices heard this election cycle.
>Please join me for a reception in Knoxville, Tennessee on Friday, June 3rd. This is your chance to ask me questions about what the DNC is doing to fight back and to strategize together about how to win in November.

To which another guy replies:

>I wouldn’t join the DNC in Knoxville unless Debbie steps down along with Hilary. You have lost every inch of my support so fuck off Debbie along with your bitch Hilary.
>FEEL THE Bern BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>Mike

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/6230

MONEY

LAUNDERING

BRIDGE SPAN: Beau Rothschild joined Bridge Street Group as principal. He was previously at the Bockorny Group, member services director for the House Administration Committee, and chief of staff to Rep. Blake Farenthold (R-Texas). Rothschild is the fourth member of the team, joining Jason Scism, Larry Brady and Gladys Barcena-Primus.

linkedin.com/in/beau-rothschild-166a23

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11056

"Making a Bernie Narrative"

Jesus

Like 4chans minions

awesome.
gonna be a good weekend.

Roy Black- NEW 2016: Black defended Jeffrey Epstein, who was prosecuted this year for multiple charges of sexual abuse against at least 34 underage girls between 1999 and 2007. 2015: Represent Justin Bieber after his 2014 DUI charge; Wild reputation, has defended unsavory characters (Rush Limbaugh, Girls Gone Wild founder Joe Francis), parties with flagged celebrities, accused of ethical violations by former US Attorney; Represented Alex Rodriguez in 2013 steroid case; unable to locate why he was let go by A-Rod

>multiple charges of sexual abuse against at least 34 underage girls

This is referencing that vice video, right? Beautiful.

"ABU HAJAAAAR! WHAT THE FUCK, ABU HAJAR?!"

holy shit, bernouts need to read this.

Someone with a reddit account post this on the bernie reddits.

Bruh I think he's simply pointing out how desperate they are

>Also, I spoke to Zac on Friday. On Tuesday they're going to do a full court press on Trump hoping the economy and real estate market would crash.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4932

look for Mark Paustenbach/[email protected]
he tells good stories.

Email wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1238

found passport photos and drivers licenses could all be fake and bribery documents

its very boring stuff desu

big donors (which we allready knew)
private-ish meetings with rich donors
emails between staffers
confirmation emails on travel stuff

very boring stuff,

>Mark Paustenbach
It's da joos!

Fuck that got me.

The image of them rolling into the sunset had me laughing for a solid 5 minutes.

>Here's how the scheme works for the Clinton campaign: Rich people like Alice Walton of Walmart who have already contributed the maximum amount allowable to the Clinton campaign can contribute an additional $350,000-plus to the Victory Fund. The first $33,400 of her contribution is supposed to go the DNC, and the rest divided up between participating state parties. But that's not what's been happening. The Victory Fund has mostly been doing one of two things with Ms. Walton's money:

>1. Taking that money and spending it on advertisements and small-dollar fundraising solicitations. Then they take all the small-dollar contributions and data reaped from Alice Walton's contribution and transfer it directly to the Clinton campaign. This tactic is basically a way for them to benefit from a contribution much larger than the legal limit from Alice Walton.

> 2. They take Alice Walton's money and transfer it to state parties, who then immediately transfer it to the DNC. Often times they do it without the state party even knowing because the Clinton campaign controls many of the bank accounts involved. So at the end of the day, most of the state parties have received exactly $0 from their Victory Fund arrangement.

"That's a silly story. He won't be president."

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9999

Wow thats dirty as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=tUfGRHfAZiM

thread theme

Type in ssn shit load of ssn's on these emails fellas

whats a ssn?

Found this one too.
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/43
>I honestly don't think this is going to be a leg heavy conversation. The whole reason the ANA wanted this breakfast is because they're working to raise money towards their convention package. Everyone coming is going to be wearing their Dem hats and will expect to get DNC talking points on the presidential election and how crazy Trump is.

>talking points on how crazy Trump is

>BREAKING NEWS: WikiLeaks to release Hillary Clinton documents before the DNC.

Oh shit that is this weekend.

C R O O K E D
R
O
O
K
E
D

US born prisoner number.

Call bank
Hello Im this dude
SSN is this
yeah how much money is on my acc?
can you wire to another bank?
????
>profit

big if true

Social security number

reddit locked the thread talking about this

>SHUT IT DOWN

oh wow they never stop being cucks do they

thanks
kek
T H I C K
H
I
C
K

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/15749

something perhaps? no context in the email itself, but the subject is "Woody Kaplan's vetting in case it turns out we can take his $5,000 for a single seat"

body of email is as follows:

Name: Howard A. Kaplan
(President Obama knows me as "Woody")
Date of Birth: 16 September 1942;

Place of Birth: Boston, Massachusetts;
SSN: 016-32-8211.

who gives 2 fucks about reddit?
Fuck that website you fucking nigger kike

>star in hit "comedy"
>hit puberty and be blessed with a magnificent bust
>have them chopped off because MUH ARTIST INTEGRITY
>immediately vanish from the public eye, never to be heard of again

Only a short time before we release 26.7 million emails from the top banks in the world to show the conspiracy to hide the credit default swap crisis about to swamp the financial world. However, we first need to put out the trash, cut the lawn and then return some overdue library books. And then we may need to chill a little bit. But sometime soon we will reveal this grand conspiracy of all conspiracies. Maybe after next week when our medications are adjusted. Maybe.

because that is where the bernie supporters are who have the potential to bring the DNC convention done with protests and angry SJW tactics. We should be feeding them.

Why do they have his ssn? Isn't that supposed to be secret? Only used to identify yourself when dealing with banks/government stuff?

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/2738
They are losing their heads over us

Bots Unite to Automate the Presidential Election Samuel Woolley and Ben Howard // Wired Donald Trump understands minority communities. Just ask Pepe Luis Lopez, Francisco Palma, and Alberto Contreras. These guys are among the candidate’s 7 million Twitter followers, and each tweeted in support of Trump after his victory in the Nevada caucuses earlier this year. The problem is, Pepe, Francisco, and Alberto aren’t people. They’re bots—spam accounts that post autonomously using programmed scripts. Trump’s rhetoric has alienated much of the Latino electorate, a fast-growing voting community. And while it’s unclear who’s behind the accounts of Pepe and his digital pals, their tweets succeed in impersonating Latino voters at a time when the real estate mogul needs them most.

that was trump saying in 2006 that he hopes the housing market would crash. stupid fritz

Anyone can use this in America to get a credit card, loans, basically anything. This dude is fucked if people actually take advantage of it. His identity can likely be stolen any moment now

My new screensaver love this oc

It's a matter of public record. Nothing you do with just an ssn.

are you an expert on american security of personal information and identity theft? or just a retarded brit teen trying to sound smart?

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/13319
>there's some guy who wants to interview Debbie Wasserman Schultz about Clinton money laundering!
>wow that's a shit topic
>must be a Bernie Bro
>SHUT IT DOWN

"modern" mudslimes must be the worst soldiers in the world history

She had a reduction??

good

Arab society is based on dominance, and witholding information from underlings. This results is poor morale among the grunts, who (rightly) feel like they are being treated like disposable chaff by their officers.

'Fraid so. No more titcalf for you

You aren't very bright

Gas yourself you waste.

This is most certainly nothing but wth is this about

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/234

If you search gmail you get a bunch of personal shit coming up

Lol, no

yet they refuse to man up, live up to their principles, and save the west by truly exposing the Clintons and the sycophantic, complicit, treasonous media and their anal friends in academia.

man they are so afraid of trump and have no idea how to beat him.

You can write to the department of SS and request someone's ssn if you're hiring them for a job. It's not freely available but it is a public record that anyone with a legit reason can get access to.

>subverting Reddit and using them to destroy the Democratic Party is dumb and a waste of time

Kys violently

#underrated

Sauce on that gif?

>Plebbit matters in any way, shape or form
>using nigger acronyms

Fix the mistake your mom made when she didn't flush you.

they can't exactly leak everything all at once now can they?

even this sort of infodump will still take at least a month to pore through

the best time to destroy her would be about two months before the election, enough time to let the info circulate but not enough time for them to pull out

Rofl that one e-mail.

"If she outperforms this polling, the Bernie camp will go nuts and allege misconduct. They’ll probably complain regardless, actually".

This is too good because its true. Bernbots complain about everything even if they win.

witha name ssn and dob you can get a credit card

That's an actual celebrity? I thought she was some blessed rando