Ayy Taylor-Joy

ANYA A CUTE

!

>dandruff flakes
Um dropped.

>living proof that Argentina is white
The meme are real

QT Taylor-Joy

She looks like a real life anime character.

i HATED the Fetal Alcohol Syndrome meme, but that's how it looks irl, right?

Split > VVitch > Morgan

>"user, can I ask you something? Am I pretty? Tell me the truth, I wanna know. When I look in the mirror sometimes I feel like I look weird or, that I came from another planet or something."

>ywn face fuck her

Anya a cute! CUTE!

>she's looking right at you

Quick, say something nice!

>Argentina
>white

are there any pics of her without makeup?

ayy lmao

I've never seen this one.

i want her to rub her pusy on my face !

based

>Ranking Split higher than Witch
Objectively wrong

ayyyymiah is the best ayyylmaofu 2bh

>I LOVE your shoes!!

tfw gf looks just like her

If a planet existed with girls that looked like you I'd never leave it. Unless they were cannibals.

>doesn't post her

Lemme smash

I worked as a crew member on one of her movies. Very, very nice girl and very talented. I don't think she realizes how attractive she is.

you have the greatest ass shot in kino history

>they never fucked

just die in my fucking sleep already

in the witch? people kept going on about that when the film was in cinemas and when it was finally online it was just some far away shit? boring

I want an Anya maid

Fuck, I started that dreadful meme in that thread about vvitch and later on split, I did notice her nose and eyes were overdeveloped for her face so she has that baby like face, but some user said to me =estragon
Then, I told him, nah, many women have shitload of estragon and symmetrical ,full faces, this deer-in-farlight look is not nature selection/ its human selection

she's from a rich background, not english working class

>I started that dreadful meme
No... no you didn't.
People have been incorrectly using that here for years.

i started baneposting, tripfag.

I started your life.

Man, I was the sauce for her, I don't even care, fuck, I'm user, you can't be certain its the same person posting so whats the point,
and i mention it first time when that viking vampire kids remake flix was a thing

were your parents relatives?

Is she unironically the greatest actress of our generation? She acts in shitty B-horrors and turns them into kino material. Imagine what she could do with a decent script and a good director

it's dried cum

please stop.

probably embarrass herself

Literally Why?

>taylor-joy and two other qts are locked in his basement
>doesn't do lewd things to them