I've sat here twice, with Porto when United went out, with Real Madrid when United went out

>I've sat here twice, with Porto when United went out, with Real Madrid when United went out.
>It's not something new for the club. Being United manager and losing at home is not disappointing.

>Being United manager and losing at home is not disappointing.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE ON?

Attached: 1514065367285.jpg (600x600, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J-Uh6qJ2KnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Crashing this club with no survivors
>inb4 P$G buys him

How tf do we save him bros?

Attached: sad mou 2.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

>mouyes

Lol he's done at United. Who will flop there next?

Will Pogba ever start another game under Mou?
youtu.be/J-Uh6qJ2KnA

we don't. he signed his soul away

He's FINISHED

not so special anymore.

>Being United manager and losing at home is not disappointing.

but.. how can he get away with it? even if you're the manager of a tiny club you'll get shit on for saying that as the fucking manager

>lol this club was shit before so it doesn't matter if it's shit now that I'm in charge
Wow

>tfw he moves back to Chelsea and wins the league

Attached: 9DD812DD-69E0-498B-AC2B-AD0718240F82.gif (480x270, 1.16M)

probably just to deflect criticism from the team since whole team played like shit.

He's just telling fans to get used to it, bc that's what it's gonna be like for the next 5+ years

No god please no

Well United have played in the champions league 27 times and only won 3, so he is just stating the obvious when he says that they are used to being knocked out. It might not be what the fans want to hear, but its the fucking truth, he is just being realistic, saying it wont fucking ruin the club.. Fucking whiney cunts

SEETHING

He's not deflected any criticism. Can we stop this "Mourinho is a mastermind playing 4d chess whenever he opens his mouth" bullshit.

Everybody is still talking about how shit United played and how bad Mourinho's tactics were. Nothing has been deflected

moyes would have lost 2-0

Is that the bar United are setting for Mourinho now? He lost a little less badly than David Moyes would have, after spending £300m+?

He did what he could with the material.
Mourinho's style requires intelligent players.

>Mourinho's style requires intelligent players
>signs alexshits, lukapoo and poogba

why wont they sack him?

pookaku is high iq

that's exactly what he wants so he can get millions in compensation without having to work, he's done the same in every club he's been at since halal

It is because Eplel teams suck ass, but since all the money is there it attracts overhyped players that are literal shit, all the talent has left eplel long ago and migrated to la liga or elsewhere, cant win with literally whos, only exception is City, but Pep realised quickly that if he wants to win he needs to buy players from other leagues, which he did and he is winning big time

It was the merc department that wanted pogba.

Now post his daughter pic please

I'm mad at our exit last night but this is just classic Mou, make bizarre postmaches to deflect attacks.

We need to improve, though. We shouldn't have waited till they scored 2 to have a sense of urgency

Nothing has been deflected. Everybody is talking about how shit United were

>our
>we

Mou is a reactive manager, not a proactive one. The best thing about City dominating this season is that people like Mourinho and Conte with their "play for a cheeky 0-0 away and pinch a goal against top six sides" won't win them the league any time soon. I'm no City fan but they're going to force the other teams to actually attack to win the league.

its that and the fact that City has had a idea about what football they play and they sign players that fit into that. United, chelsea, arsenal just sign random players they find on instagram.

But seriously, what happened to him? Before his last season in Chelsea he was legit good.
>inb4 someone starts memeing that he did nothing in Real or he never was good
His tactics aged? He isn't able to motivate players anymore? Or some life problems?

Attached: 1511028768807.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

Because whenever you want to apply the argument that he's a chequebook manager who's had gifted players bail him out at huge clubs over the course of his career, it's always trumped by "b-b-but he won the CL with Porto two decades ago!!!!!"

>American in Philippines still posting his delusional shite

So you are basically saying that folks like Guardiolel, Ancelotti or Cunte are hacks too, because they are winning trophies with stacked teams.
This argument is stupid. To win trophies you need stacked teams or fucking meme magic. You say it like managing huge teams is easy, non stressful job. Ask Benitez or that argie who managed Barca for one year about that. I think they won't agree with you.

Ah yes, the patented Sam Allardyce "this club is lucky to have me, with this squad I could lose every single game and still overperform, basically be happy you even get to talk to me" tactic

Don't bring down Bog Sim like that

Attached: carvery.jpg (3872x2176, 1.67M)

fergie

100 million for a dabbing dembele