Untitled

Attached: 29187149_1516249981831786_2010656693007941632_n.jpg (762x960, 53K)

Is Messi the first true world class ginger player?

but only his beard is ginger.

he's an argentine half ginger. Is it a side effect of the drugs he takes?

>le annihilator of Apooel

goals+assists

Ronaldo 39
Messi 46

>normie humor

rofl lmao xD :D ^^

Assists aren't real

>only taping it in matters, how the ball gets there? who knows, it's magic

Attached: magic.jpg (621x646, 61K)

If you can't get the ball into the back of the net yourself then you may as well not even be on the field

Attached: seething.jpg (826x1428, 171K)

KEK

>Giving a shit about the Copa
lol; barely on the same level as a Community Shield

>damage control

if anything that's still extremely impressive for TSU because he probably had 1 or 2 assists kek

Ronaldo could end the season with 20 more goals than Messi but Messi would still be the best

Goals,
Messi 32, Ronaldo 33

Assists,
Messi 14, Ronaldo 6

So they're about the same at goalscoring, but Messi is twice the playmaker

>Assists is equal to playmaking
Ronaldo has more La Liga assists than Iniesta in about half the time; I suppose he's a better playmaker, right?

ronaldo is the kobe of soccer, meme chucker who pretends to be great but is a forgotten c.uck lost in time. No one gives a fuck about goals or points in a game, unless it's something extra-ordinary like Wilt's 100 or Messi's 91

Nice crop

>implying Ronaldofags will touch advanced stats
they only scare about goals scored

will fraudssi score tomorrow or will iniesta inevitably bail him out again?

>So they're about the same at goalscoring

your completely missing the point of this thread lmao check again

Answer my question

Why? You always ask me the same, you already know the answer

Wow he scored more in the month of March, congrats, still way behind in the Golden Shoe race

So if assists don't account for playmaking why did you say they did?

Fucking kekked and saved

They partially account for it, if they're both purely attacking players, so it sort of works for Ronaldo - Messi, but not for Ronaldo - Iniesta

Chances created is better though

So give us those stats

Based

Sammer

Too true

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>still hasn't give them
Hmmm...

33 - 33 now

You know you can resize your canvas in paint?

holy shit did you buy a book on comedic structure and narrative and try to do the opposite of everything written there when you made this? it's almost offensive

>messishits ACTUALLY care about micky mouse cup and LELIGA
damn talk about holding on a last straw...

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

scholesy

>messi single handedly putting barca up 2-0
>ronaldo waits for others to create tap ins

really got my noggin joggin

It's amazing how he started scoring goals when Madrid told him he should start considering other options for clubs since he's 33 and they would like another 100 million for Neymar.

Considering LaLiga wins the Champions AND Europa league every year I would say both Spanish trophies are actually worth something.

Congratulations my best champion player cr7 Cristiano ronaldo and my best champions team real madrid and the world best champions player cr7 Cristiano ronaldo and the world best champions team real madrid. respect #HALAMADRID

#Cristiano_Ronaldo the king of football..better than Messi /all footballer.Love u boss CR7 ..The best..die hard fan of Cristiano Ronaldo.. From #Bangladesh keep love react for #CR7
Real Madrid the best club in this world.. Number 1 club... Always best club Real Madrid... Real Madrid bateer than Barcelona / All Club in this world

LELIGA has been blowing out the other leagues lately

Thats why they will never ever have a treble

Attached: messivronaldo.jpg (2560x720, 281K)

Post the real one

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-151439.jpg (968x1192, 464K)