Well done friends, we've won

Well done friends, we've won.

globalpost.com/article/6783836/2016/07/20/some-black-lives-matter-activists-plan-not-vote-november

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that'll show them
fucking retards man

good

>honoring old traditions

Fucking retards

>be prevented from voting for decades because racist laws
>finally allowed to vote
>decide not to

well of course, i'm pretty sure felons can't vote

TIP
FUC
KING
KEK

I HOPE WHITE SJW KEKS ALSO ABSTAIN FROM VOTING. I HOPE ALL OF THEM ALSO DONT VOTE ON THE "hang all SJW traitors act" REFERENDUM.

now this is when we push it and let them know its not fair for the trump because if they don't vote the democrats will automatically receive their vote. push this

OH NO WHAT EVER WILL WE DO NOW

posts rare pepes

>Niggers doesn't want to vote
>Crook lost nigger vote
>Crook got less vote
>Our Emperor win
>USA SAVED

You do you niggers, you do you....

Why don't you faggots start trending this on twitter?

This is how the Rhodesian bush war started. Get your FALs ready lads

Spread this shit around guys. Get them nignogs to not vote.

so the KKK won in the end?

Voting involves getting up and being somewhere earlier than 5pm in the afternoon, I could of predicted this

Trump needs more black votes to win.

If BLM sits this election out, Trump is toast.

>Some black lives matter

Well, I can agree on that.

also make it out that if enough don't vote and trump still wins the american democratic system will allow for a reshuffle of allocation of votes based on a polled system so effectively safeguarding against a trump win.

I already suspected their voter turnout would be very low
They no longer have a fellow nigger to vote for, and they sense that the pandering white democrats give them is disingenuous.

Plus they're so implacably entitled and demanding that no politician can try to appeal to them and win at this point. Remember that they usually stage their antics at liberal or democratic events. They are irate that liberals don't want to give them MORE.

I also think that BLM types, like Sup Forums, are secretly desirous of a "happening"- a tipping point at which racial war erupts. Maybe they're secretly hoping Trump will win so they can use it as a justification to tear down the whole country.

A fantastic idea. Just don't vote and wait until Trump destroys the country so you can say "I told you so." We're all behind you on this.

this black man get's it, but he needs out out the Jews. only when the Jews are removed can our choice matter

Good, now make this trending.

>Could of

Dear burgers, what the fuck goes on in your schools?

actually, you want to curve the corridor, cows are an inquisitive creature and will want to go and see what is around the corner.

Are you insane? Republicans never had the black vote since the 70's. Especially when candidate has a fame of "racist".

The less blacks voting the better.

No! If they dont vote republicans will lose!!!

;)

Trump was right. I am actually getting tired of winning.

they are mostly pro hillary. so anons you should spread this article

Tfw a based pollacked black man infiltrates BLM, becomes their leader and tells them not to vote.

TYBG

>cows are an inquisitive creature and will want to go and see what is around the corner

nice pic. i once had a bruise shaped like a car

Good, they can stick their fake outrage out their ass.

Fucking retards this how you get Trump elected.

Good.

Same thing happens here.

>euro-parliament elections
>guy doesn't like the EU
>tell him to vote for SD who wants to leave or at least limit the EU
>guy refuses to vote because he doesn't acknowledge the EU

And there's assloads of people who turn in blank ballots or simply sleep through the elections. Then bitch about politicians.

It might be hopeless in FPTP dictatorships, but in most countries you have the chance of hitting politicians where it hurts, hitting them in the wallets. Once they fear for their wallets they'll start listening.

Yes tell black people we stand with them in boycotting the white man's power as exemplified by a voting booth

VOTE OR DIE

Wow, the shills are really coming in today.

How much are you getting paid? Curious

Let's start a #boycottthevote tag on twitter lol

they might buy it

Let's tell them that "Donald Trump will be voting. Will you do the same thing as Donald Trump?"

They are so blind they might follow it. They seem to obey any orders that are preceded by a hash mark #

this

How you ever seen that video of there bel troops getting captured by the militia?

The one where a 18 year old kid is being executed and he's calling out his mothers name.

The ending is the worst, his screams are eventually drowned out with the sound of blood pouring into his esophagus desu.

Anyone got a link?

huh, turns out they died anyway

this
#iaintvoting
#blacklivesmatter

shhhh, let the message spread, let it be

No let's force the fucker.

Do we meme the retarded lefties into boycotting voting to show their hatred of the system?

My Twitter accounts are ready to go captain, on your orders.

They have to stand with their disenfranchised brothers and sisters in humanity, right?

>Integration was a mistake - MLK

Couldn't we have just convinced them that Trump is the most pro-black candidate instead?

that is one of cfg's angles. they also shill4jill to get votes away from hillary

the amount of rolling MLK is doing in his grave could power a small village

>1.Don't vote
>2.???
>3.Profit

Only the rarest Pepes, Desu

I heard about 80 or so french people got the same bruise. Weird.

The rarest

fresh off the meme presses

#novotesuntilblacklivesmatter anyone with twitter try this.

>african american concerns
You mean demans nigger. The concerns they have could easily be solved if they just stopped killing each other and obeyed the law. But no thats too much to ask a nigger

Most are felons who can't vote anyway

They weren't gonna vote in the first place

>Some Black Lives Matter

cheers

>FALs

This is America, we use AR-15's here.

No here's whats gonna happen
>BLM who would only vote democrat, claim they will refuse to vote
>Shillary desperate to win unveils new gibsmedats
>BLM votes Democrat like they were going to in the first place

I wouldn't either, the parties should offer something to vote for, not just something to vote against

it should be the lowest voter turn out in history

America is about to become great again. Thanks to blacks no vote.

Why don't they have their own candidate?

The people they rally around are all dead

oh well, it'll be fun to see republicans vote for all the things they say they hate just to get even with brown ppl

Fash Pepe is best Pepe

> flag
Ya ok, thanks for correcting the record.

youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

forgot picture

what was

wtf I love BLM now

Too soon.

Nice, though.

Yeah cows are really cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ

You guys need to pose as negro bernie supporters and retweet nigger memes where they call hilldawg out fo calling them super-predators

>Niggers couldn't vote many yrs ago
>Niggers can now vote
>Pretend to fight for niggers rights
>Decides not to use them because..?

Nigger logic at its finest
I gotta hand it to them, though; it's without question the best thing any Black lives matter activist has ever done

>mfw "Vote or Die" used to be a threat by the KKK to force black people to vote Democrat

Praise kek

I think the collective of angry white men with full sized battle rifles and plate carriers can handle chimping jigaboos armed with shitty beretta carbines and poorly maintained hipoints.