Comfy Politics Morning

Sitting at my favorite Mexican restaurant for some breakfast. Three old guys sitting beside me discussing the RNC, and politics.

Is there a more comfy way to start the day?

Mexican for breakfast
Doesn't seem American to me

You call that breakfast? No wonder you americucks are so fat

You don't live in Texas then.

Don't get me wrong I love cream of wheat and oatmeal and egg on toast + cheese. But some mornings deserve chorizo or barbacoa or menudo

>Sit down to a breakfast of porkchop and green beans.

>With delicious iced tea.

>Catch up on politics as I imbide the tobacconated jew.

Feels good to be a Virginian, not some BORDER STATE KEK.

This isn't twitter/instagram, faget.

That bowl of menudo isn't going to get finished at this table. I'd share some with you greek, but,

>PAY DENBTS

Dinner for breakfast?
Beautiful state, btw

It's sad that you can't enjoy your shitty Mexican breakfast in the future.

White ladies behind me traveling to Cozumel. White guys besides me discussing Trump, black family across the room eating huevos ranchero. Mexican workers conversing with everyone, smiles all around. Not in Austin. Where's the racial tension?

I actually grew up in deep east Texas, so bantz aside I do miss that dank Tex-Mex.

>Mfw I can't find good dry-rub bbq out here.

THIS is a breakfast

>Is there a more comfy way to start the day
A blowjob in bed?

You assume the ones working here, or elsewhere are illegal buddy. They aren't. What I'm saying is this comfy little microcosm of ideas, in public, is counter to what the left believes.

They don't sell Grub Rub or 7 Seasons Seasoning up there? You could just make your own bro.

You brits crack me up.
Also that shits haram.

>THIS is a breakfast

Agree

>bread crumbs in your keyboard

Otherwise yeah! That looks tasty.

>mfw I instinctually knew you were a Texan
If I were a Texan, and I wish I were, I'd eat Mexican for breakfast and then go shooting

Old guys are talking about modernizing the military right now. Specifically turning each soldier into a one-man army.

So support Trump
>Check
Suport wars
>Check

And they ate toast instead of tortillas
Friggin racists

Tfw New Englander.

Eating bacon eggs and ham on porch while family cries about Trump.

Feels bad man.

There's plenty of industry in this state, plenty of room too. There's always a place for hard workers in this state.

Also out shooting laws aren't THAT great. Sure I could leave this restaurant and go to the range but overall, Arizona has us beat. Greener pastures and all that, it's not bad.

Also old ladies are talking about politics now too! Trump, RNC, Abe Lincoln.. Hushed voices what are they saying?

Yeah, some years of living alone makes your cooking skill nice.

>A blowjob in bed?
Nah mang.

>Russian
>kebab
GO BACK TO CAUCUSES FAGGOT

Ask them what do they think about Russia. If their answer will be negative, show them this picture. Ask them again.

At least you have a nice climate! Would love to live in the NE or PNW, despite common sensibilities.

Very nice. Haha when I moved out of my parents place all I knew was how to grill. Had to teach myself how to cook on an unlevel stove.

Ladies are talking about two-faced Hillary, "she's got a great support staff".
Trump, "Trump spoke for an hour, who was he talking to? White Males? The middle east?"

Old guys taking gun violence.

This is yakitori, fag.

that looks like an allstar breakfast, my Texbro

I'm a hard worker. I'll build a house in Texas one day user

These guys lived through the Cold War, I honestly wouldn't blame for being leery about Russia. Still, I've never seen the geopolitical climate change so drastically and nobody notice.

They're talking about that doctor shot now.
Also a WM/BF with mixed kid just came in, enjoying a quiet breakfast with their daughter.

Big Dogs like Big Meals

Buy ~NW of Corpus Christi, cheap cheap land and it's isolated. Puts you pretty far south though. Otherwise it's hard and expensive to find non private land for sale.

I was concerned if Mexico ever chimps out, but what better southern state to be in than Texas if that happens

This counts as breakfast?

Fucking degenerate

Yea SoCal is practically Little Mexico already, Arizona and New Mexico are on the front lines. Texas has great natural borders and an armed and ready populace.

>degenerate
Because it makes you have dirty thoughts, right?

all these britbongs know how to eat is foreskin and beans with toast

>Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Hello, reddit

>never seen dennis gifs on Sup Forums
newfag detected

Hello newfriend!

You don't understand sarcasm, right?