Is there anyone currently more butthurt than this guy?

Is there anyone currently more butthurt than this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jssFqhSp6gY
reddit.com/r/sandersforpresident
youtube.com/watch?v=1NvgLkuEtkA
youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why he is so ugly?

Benji will vote Trump, just give him time.

I'm honestly scared to check how butt hurt Mark Levin must be.

He's probably the most handsome Jewish man I've ever seen (which certainly isn't saying much, but still).

He is pretty handsome being a semitic manlet.

God just looking at that picture I can already hear his high pitched weasel midget voice.

Bill Kristol is probably on suicide watch right now. He was still pathetically trying to put together a "third party option" through early June, but even his buttboy David French turned him down.

Ben Shapiro will still have a career among the hardcore Cruzcucks, but Bill Kristol only has his neoconservative cronies.

Shapiro's pretty handsome tbqh. His voice and angry manlet demeanor just detract from that quite a bit.

>that look of utter despair, defeat and bottomless fear

2016 has been fucking glorious.

isn't he like 5'2?

Cenk at least admitted that Hillary Clinton is the establishment. He's probably pretty pissed about that. It's true that the conservatives are really the renegades.

I think 5'3" or 5'4". He claims that he's like 5'10" though, despite there being photos proving he's not.

>trust me goy, the path to conservatism leads through Israel

Yep
youtu.be/jssFqhSp6gY

Glenn Beck

currently talking about how Trump is the next Hitler on his show. Literally CNN tier butthurt

>names the Jew in 2012
>contract cancelled
2016:
>rubs cheeto dust on his face pretending to be Donald Trump

Big talk coming from a man who raped and murdered a young girl in 1990.

s-source?

I imagine Mark Levin is writhing right now

was this the most pathetic moment of his pathetic drunk life?

He's right that Trump can't stay on message

whether or not Trump not staying on message (just a few minutes ago Trump is back attacking Ted Cruz for ? reason) hurts Trump is another question

>attacking
>saying hes sorry that his political career is most likely over

pick one

reddit.com/r/sandersforpresident take your pick

that smile and body language.. tip top kek

I'm listening and he said he liked the speech stop being a faggot

>pick one

They are one in the same

>clip on tie on a t shirt

JUST

What went wrong?
Is it his lack of humor?

I literally have it on the radio, you're full of shit.

He just got done complaining about "WE CANT PUNISH COMPANIES FOR LEAVING THE US!!!!!!!!!!!! MUH SHAREHOLDERS AND FREE MARKET!!!!!!!!!" NATIONALISM IS DANGEROUS LOOK AT THE NAZIS

If he had height and went to the gym he would probably be one of the most Handsome jews in the world. Though that isn't saying much.

His wife is pretty hot though.

I admire this guy's eloquence in speech, but can't he just lower his voice just an octave? I'm sure it's not hard if you do practice. Trannies do it all the time.

me

Is there a JUST edit of this image of him yet?

so apologies are attacks now?

every political pundit has said its over for Cruz, thats not Trumps doing or fault

Bob Saget?

Bernie supoorters

That guy is the current leader on the butthert scale. Does he have no sense of humor at all?

Found it

Telling someone that their career is over because they didn't kiss the ring is an attack.

Why all the hate for Shapiro? He is red-pilled as fuck and has some funny vids.

I know he's a Jew but he's a dark horse Jew and shits on everything Sup Forums shits on.

Because he doesn't lick Trump's golden boots every day

I'm just gunna ask for a link...

I actually like him, or did do until recently.

He is tweeting about Trump 24/7 and just sounds overall mad as fuck it's kinda cringeworthy at this point.

I feel like he would rather Hillary win.

He isn't though. He's pretty qt but his voice is a disaster.

Yep. Just like with Shapiro, Mike Cernovich's voice ruined it for me.

Beck is full meltdown mode.

What a piece of paranoid shit.

he is a traditional-conservative, trump is an elite/alt right guy,whats the surprise?

trumpkins demand everyone takes a knee

Fucking KEK

He went after ivanka when i ran out to the store

>she plagiarized the bible!

I want to fucking kill this guy every time i hear him

Ya, he's a great debate but a terrible speaker.

He doesn't realize when he's speaking to an audience he doesn't need to yell and have his voice so shrill.

I can't listen to his shit because of it

>dont kiss the ring

Think it had more to do with him breaking his pledge, lying, and submitting a false speech before going 10 minutes over his time to talk about himself :^)

Maybe he should have tried not being a faggot if he wanted to stay relevant, even his texas constituents chewed him out at breakfast the next day and booed him

no

hooker

he is #nevertrump, which is evil

Not surprised he isnt a huge fan of Trump but he is still actively campaigning against him to absurd levels even though he is the nominee now.

Does he want people to vote for Johnson and have Hillary win or what?

sheldon adelson's door remained shut

this

shapiro could have remained decent if he had just been a normal Cruzmissle and given up when he dropped out

youtube.com/watch?v=1NvgLkuEtkA

he has no plan

>when asked why they responded "because hes a piece of sh*t"

Ted thought he'd come away looking like Reagan but ended up destroying his career

A fitting end for lyin Ted

My problem with Ben is that, he's trying to break up the shakey unity the GOP already has behind trump. I'd like to think Sup Forums hasn't influenced me but. He is a jew, and he's still attempting to divide the party.

Speaker Cuckboy is butthurt as fuck. He's probably going to lose his seat in the primary kek

What in the fuck happened to this man? Last time I saw him his shit was most certainly not fucked up.

>unkempt hair and beard
>lifeless eyes, like a doll's eyes
>clip on tie on a t-shirt
Holy shit. That kike has gone full JUST

Fucking hell, man. Alex Jones looks smug as fuck there.

The Trump curse finally hit him

Not a moment too soon

no more senator cruz

>clip on tie on a t-shirt

goddammit I would never have noticed that.

he was the jew we could use to shut down the stormfags

now not so much

peter schiff is still based

working gives people good habits

He's really not that ugly

No one can escape the trump curse, especially when meme magic is protecting him

i'll have to catch up on him

nah, he is advocating each person makes their own mind, but his position is trump is such a bad choice that electing trump would be too bad for the usa and hilary is an evil person who should never hold office. he said the current election is a choice between satan tier and the antichrist tier and neither would be good. I have to agree bc i dont trust anything trump says but i am forced to vote against clinton.

trump is destroying what conservatism fought hard for these past 3 decades, and the usa is adopting european nationalism bc its easier to do then constitutional patriotism

thats not happening, maybe no more prez, but he will continue to be a senator for a long time, texans love the guy. cruz probabbly thought trump wasnt crass enough to hurt himself just to stick it to cruz, but cruz was wrong. trump and the entire RNC had cruz' speech for week before the speech so trump was pulling some political strings, but that doesnt really help him against hilary

disclaimer:im from texas

thing is, he says he wont bote for trump because trump will stain the republican party, but clinton will fucking ruin the constitution and appoint a bunch of supreme court judges to continue fucking shit up even after she leaves/ascends to daemonhood.

so which is worse?

RIP in peace

trump gave cruz the rope cruz used to hang himself with

alcoholic Mormon

kek

i'm sure he's had lower

El Rato

just watched that video holy shit alex jones is fucking hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM

Redpill me on Obama Care. Why is it such a failure?

Don't laugh too hard, Ben still might be vindicated by history. Trump is laudable on some things but a complete gamble on others.

it insures houses that are currently on fire, with three added layers of bureaucracy. it costs more, and you get less, and you have to have coverage that is useless to you (like gay guys have to have prenatal insurance).

both are the worse possible choices of both parties. trump has shown in the campaign alone that he will not fight for the constitution by applauding the bathroom issue about letting people who say they are the opposite sex into the bathroom of their choice, that "will appoint judges that prosecute hilary clinton", which is not even wht SCOTUS' job is. then there is also the political theater at at the convention about being stabbed in back when trump,trumps campaign manager, and the entire RNC pre approved cruz' speech a week before he made it.

trump makes it very hard to believe anything he says, and considering his past of being full of shit for business and all the leftists interview he personally gave, the only reason to vote for trump is bc clinton is 100% evil, trump is just a wanna be strong man which could have some benefit but mostly will be bad
his hack job didnt help him, it only hurt cruz, the media will act like its a huge deal, but it really wasnt at all
it forces employers to pay for full time workers insurance no matter what or be forced to pay a fine. so it makes employers cut back hours and hire more part time people and fire full time people. It also subsidizes insurance policies that cant survive on their own in a free market, so it throws money at bad ideas that nobody wants. This law bankrupted thousands of small businesses and cut the real wages of millions and millions of americans. It also encourages already low income people to work less and get government healthcare and subsidy then to work more and buy their own shit bc the subsidies they recieve for working less is greater then the income they would earn if they worked more and since the law made EVERYONES health insurance go up in price the low income people are triple fucked and choose to suck the government tit

>trump is destroying what conservatism fought hard for these past 3 decades

Hahahahah oh wow. Okay enlighten us on what the battles the conservatives have won. Gay marriage? Abortion? Gun laws? Smaller government? Tax reform?

They are bunch of fucking losers who predictably roll over on their backs when (((liberal media))) storms into their 95% white state and tells them their bathroom law is bigoted and that businesses will leave their state if they don't repeal. Fuck them all.

do you not realize that there have been many attempts to remove the 2nd amendment, give even more subsidies, and etc?

the vast majority of congress are not conservatives, people like chaffetz, trey gowdy, steve king,mike lee,loui gohmert,jeef duncan,jim jordan, curt clawson,rnad paul, park meadows, and more have been fighting hard agaisnt the leftists and trump shits all over them just bc not all of them give into the left and or outwardly endorse trump

>They are bunch of fucking losers who predictably roll over on their backs when (((liberal media))) storms into their 95% white state and tells them their bathroom law is bigoted and that businesses will leave their state if they don't repeal. Fuck them all.
trump and mike pence came out AGAINST Louisianan bathroom bill that said sex and gender at determined at birth by a dr only and no special bathrooms, your fucking retarded

All the people you mentioned have helped make republicans look like absolute retards over the last administration with their bloated investigations that lead to FUCK ALL. Sure there are good sound bytes of Chaffitz and co grilling the IRS and things like that, but does it lead to cutting fat from IRS? Does the outrage ever become reform or action? No.

They are federalist scum as much as the next liberal, the only one I trust to bring power back to the states is Rand.

I was a #FrenchToast for awhile

you must not watch cspan/read bill any congress transcipts/read bills, they have held back the leftist tide immensely.

greg abbott is currently leading a fight for states to agree on a states rights amendments and then have a convention of the states. there is a lot happening and has been happening but if you dont go out and research for yourself you will never hear about it on the news. i suggest you pay more attention bc you are not as informed as you believe

have there been many victories for conservatism? not many its difficult to fight statists on both sides

has conservatism defeated many many lefty attempts to make the US Venezuela? absolutely

I would bet money that he went home and cut himself after Cruz's speech at the RNC