Wtf is wrong with Liverpool supporters?

Wtf is wrong with Liverpool supporters?

Attached: IMG_4202.jpg (557x886, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/4372230.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More of a social media thing. People love to look for a reason to harass someone. Gives them the ability to point a finger of disdain without doing it at themselves.

>2 lads have banter
>1 lad might get fired
>the other lad is pussying over death threats

I thought the UK lads were bants experts

Attached: IMG_4183.jpg (229x253, 14K)

The only thing a Scouser likes better than committing theft, is committing murder

Attached: stopacrime.jpg (297x300, 80K)

Scousers are Irish, not UK

British banter as we knew it is either considered racist or hate speech by the current british law

How the mighty have fallen

You need to have a Banter Licence.

Women vote now

Attached: kop711.jpg (1024x287, 176K)

>were

can't make this shit up

Attached: scousers.png (638x639, 91K)

>me gusta

that will never not be funny to me

>people unironically think this way

>get spat on
>YOU HAVE TO BE SORRY, DONATE MONEY TO DA 96 RIGHT NOW!!

cant make this shit up eh

fuck off

will always root against liverpool in the biggest stages for as long as i live, their people are actual terrorists

i really wish your mum had died in hillsborough

>wants to support liverpool because they’re basically the eagles of england
>can’t bring myself to support any team owned by the people who own the red sox

THEY NEEEEEEEEEEEVER DO NOOOOOOOOOOOOTHING WROOOOOOOOOOOOONG!

OI BIN THAT BANTER

>this publicity is putting me in danger
>better go do an interview and photos with the tabloid and talk about how harrowing it is to be in the public spotlight
People are nasty

>illegally film whilst driving endangering your kid
>get spat at and get that person suspended
>act like the victim
rags are embarrassing

>his part in the whole sorry affair
The victim?

>ban plastic forks
>ban plastic knives
>ban under 16's from buying caffinated drink
>need a licence to carry flowers
>need a tv licence
>need a "don't need to have a tv licence" licence
>let dune coons rape 1000's of kids
>"""banter"" experts
m8

the caffeine one isn't that stupid, some energy drinks have ridiculous amounts of caffeine in them and it has/and still will kill people if they drink excessive amounts, and stupid teenagers are drawn to stuff because of marketing and drink it because they think it's a normal drink

How fucking rich must the families of the be by now?

oi mate let me see your talking shit about drinks licence

>defends caffeinated drinks ban
>has nothing to say about thousands of British children being drugged and raped in Telford et al.
You guys are fast approaching LEAF levels of hate and I'm not even joking

>Australian giving banter about nanny state

The end is nigh

>it's another low effort aussie shitposting episode

bring back the old generation

samefag with nothing to say because he knows I'm telling the truth, truly sad how far Bongistan has fallen.

OI MATE, you need to show me your talkin' shit about Australia licence RIGHT QUICK

NEVER COME BACK IN MY HOUSE YOU SLIPPERY GYPSY

t. ute-rootin, great galah ex pat

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/4372230.stm

I hope you don't think the TV licence is an actual tangible licence. Australia doesn't produce television so you wouldn't need one

>hillsborough charities
there are several? what exactly do they do, lobby for stadium safety?

>12 year old feels groggy
>Gang of 3 ayy-rabs following him
>Stumbles into convienence store
>Oi mate I'm right tired ya see, how bout one uv dem fizzy enegy bevs ta get me back on me feet
>Sorry mate yer under 16 and it looks like you're scheduled to get yer bum pounded anyway, nuffin I can do

aussie's right. Muslim rape gangs have set up camp in every single one of our major cities and towns. The fact we aren't talking about it every single day shows how far our country has fallen

at this point? launder money

Sajid Javid called the Muslim Council out TODAY on:

>sharia courts
>arranged marriages not being recognised unless there is a civil one immediately after
>not bothering to better their English
>the ridiculousness of stopping their children from dancing at school
>refusal to integrate their children at school
>religious schools (Trojan horse debacle)

I don't like the Tories but at least there is a tangible challenge for the first time in a while. Javid also agreed that people shouldn't be called racist for calling out behaviours such as seen in Rochdale and Telford.

less lobbying and more autistic screeching, they're also vastly over represented in the media whenever standing comes up

RIP la

this is not Romania

One of the main reasons safe standing, or any sort of standing for that matter, on stadiums is still not a thing are Liverpool supporters who basically well up and start crying, cover their ears and roll on the floor stamping their feet whenever they hear a proposal to let sane people stand on a football ground.

You give scousers too much effort, besides you've taken all their jobs by now, they look up to you, and want to be like you

"Death threats" is code for "gimme money".

You can pretty much guarantee that most of these "death threats" are just people on twitter talking to their mates about how much of a twat he is. None of these people ever actually go to the police or seek legal advice. They just run straight to the papers, and then straight to GoFundMe.
The internet has become so fucking gay lately.