It Is Over My Dudes

UuhhaaaaAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/eu-referendum-brexit-breaking-odds-8182872
cityam.com/243942/eu-referendum-betting-odds-remain-have-soared--per-cent
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3463915/Trump-97-percent-chance-beating-Hillary-Clinton-general-election-says-college-professor-certain-Donald-U-S-president.html
uk.businessinsider.com/brexit-betting-the-odds-have-moved-even-more-in-remains-favour-2016-6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sage

saged
shill
kill yourself

Wtf i hate shills now.

yeah, and how did those odds go for Brexit?

Thats +0.5 in one day.

I think brexits remain was ahead all the way, also 90% of the betting was for remain.

>1 post by this ID

It's decreasing day by day, just look at the old pics from betting sites.
Sage.

All I see is spin, idiots trying to control the narrative with fudged numbers.

People aren't buying it. Trump has the support and it's not even close. But that's OK, you will all see soon enough, during the debates all the way to election night when Trump takes it in a landslide.

That's funny, according to pic-related your numbers are wrong. I'm not sure who to believe at this point.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/eu-referendum-brexit-breaking-odds-8182872

>On the eve of the vote we see a very similar scenario to last year’s General Election, with polling showing a dead heat but the betting demonstrating a significant tilt towards one outcome: a vote to Remain in the EU. Three quarters of all stakes at Ladbrokes yesterday were for that outcome and we see a 76% chance of that result materialising.

>76% chance of Remain

This is true, Trump will lose
i have proof

cityam.com/243942/eu-referendum-betting-odds-remain-have-soared--per-cent

>EU referendum: Betting odds for Remain have soared to 86 per cent, according to Ladbrokes

holy fuck

trump is going to anahilate her in debates. she will drop at least 10% from only debates.

Wtf?! I am now a #JohnsonMissile #CantStumpTheJohnson

wtf I hate Poland now

WTF I hate Trump now!

Political studies are usually a garbage.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3463915/Trump-97-percent-chance-beating-Hillary-Clinton-general-election-says-college-professor-certain-Donald-U-S-president.html

The betting odds of a Remain vote in the June 23 EU referendum continued to improve this morning — with only one day to go until the vote.

Bookmaker Ladbrokes currently gives the Leave vote just a 24% chance of winning, while William Hill is similarly unconvinced, pegging a Brexit likelihood at only 25%. This is down from last week, when the likelihood of a Leave vote hovered around the 40% mark.

uk.businessinsider.com/brexit-betting-the-odds-have-moved-even-more-in-remains-favour-2016-6

We know their tricks.

Man I was thinking about betting on leave but I'm not a gambling man and I dont think it's right to start now.

#imacarrierrampforfargenow

underrated

>yeah, and how did those odds go for Brexit?

everyone had brexit at about 50/50. which it basically was...

>UuhhaaaaAAAHHHHHHH!!!
are you trying to type out down with the sickness?

I'd say it's closer to OH WAHAHAHA

He was at 32% last week, and it keeps getting higher.

This was 76% about 3 days ago.

You wish. Betting odds the night before voting started had it at like 9/2 odds. It only hit 3/2 before Jo Cox. It never was 50/50

>July 22, 2016

Saged

Outdated poll...

Where is it at?

Wow, so I guess that means this piece of propaganda is telling us not to vote, right?

>Jully

Finally, somebody who can spell this month correctly. thought i was the only one.

That is not true. Why are you lying?