Is pol /fit/?

and if not why not? You can't be redpilled without self improvement so tell me Sup Forums, what are you doing to improve yourself be it physically, mentally, intellectually etc

I got banned for posting one of these threads

thing is thats not classed as healthy, sooo
>sage

Strong body, strong mind.

Self improvement is masturbation.

Getting there. Lost 60 pounds in a year and gained about 8 pounds of muscle. In Hotmail bmi range now but not as muscular as I should be.

I don't like physical activity. It's boring. I just watch what I eat and it keeps me from getting fat.

>I got banned for posting one of these threads

Probably by some fat mod who didn't want to read about this exercise shit.

I used to be very fit, never missed a day when it came to exercise. I have been vegetating for three months now since I lost my job and I am getting a tiny bit flabby.

I'm lean fit. I go running 5 times a week and watch what I eat. Lifting weights is a meme and does nothing for your health. The average person doesn't need to do anything more than push ups for strength. The gym culture is just a jewish trick that makes men who aren't 250 pound of ripped muscle feel insecure so they can sell you expensive powders and injections. don't fall for it, OP.

kek. I was asking about whether obesity is degeneracy, and what Sup Forums thought about lifters and /fit/izens

People aren't buying gym memberships because they're too busy paying taxes for the million dollar Zika baby and the like. You'll see a lot more people exercising if Trump wins because more adults will have the time.

No. This is what ate for breakfast today.

i dont know, maybe?

I lift 2 hours 3 times a week so I have "acceptable" muscles (only been doing it for a few months) but I like eating too much so I have pretty significant chub hiding muh abs.

I was vastly underweight before. I know it's uncommon, but since I begin healthy eating habits, and forced myself to eat a little bit more, I finally gained some much-needed mass.

The good surprise on top of this is that my muscle mass increased as well, inexplicably. So I've begun training a little, and try to not reverse back to the skinny me.

>gas station food

That looks too familiar.

I use to be pretty cut, have the gense for that V tapper, havent been to thr gym in s few months, use to go almost every day.

Crippling lack of motivation struck me though, its not hard for me to have sex and now that i have an established career Id like to focus more on my work ethic

Maybe in a few weeks il return to my regiments, but as of now i am content with my situation

Are you an edgy young adult who just watched Fight Club?
Stamina is important too.
Running is good, but

>Lifting weights is a meme and does nothing for your health.

no

>The gym culture is just a jewish trick that makes men who aren't 250 pound of ripped muscle feel insecure so they can sell you expensive powders and injections. don't fall for it, OP.

That's true, although lifting heavy weights is benefitial. Just stay clear of bodybuilder stuff.

-

I used to run and lift and do calisthenics. Not especially fit. Then I stopped and start getting fat. Getting fit again and focusing on muscle endurance and stamina.

I did 100 8 count bodybuilders last night...

In the gym right now. Back and biceps followed by cardio
Martial arts this afternoon.

I excised at least five times a week for three years until a bout of homelessness and then the further weakening of my heart.

Lifting & Eating. I am going to make it, brahs.

If you're gonna drink Dutch chocolate milk, grab Chocomel.

I walk a lot and do some gymnastics style stuff for my upper body. I used to lift a lot but I developed some imbalances that I'm still trying to correct.

I'm not a homo.

>Lifting weights is a meme and does nothing for your health.
lel, I used to be runfag like you, but here's your *tip*.