wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4690
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5467
blog.dilbert.com/post/147798324931/my-opinion-of-trumps-convention-speech
trumplies.com/an-advance-fact-check-of-trumps-remarks/
youtube.com/watch?v=SnDn81ihga8
correctrecord.org/contact/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U6rm7TIRiI8
hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_FRANCE_LAGARDE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-07-22-10-34-49
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q="off the record"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult
youtube.com/watch?v=U6rm7TIRiI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=Ewv3f6vpNdM
PAUL MANAFORT & STEPHEN MILLER FULL INTERVIEW WITH CNN

youtube.com/watch?v=Ewv3f6vpNdM
PAUL MANAFORT & STEPHEN MILLER FULL INTERVIEW WITH CNN

This press conference has been a total disaster

CRUZ/JFK TAKING OVER THE NEWS CYCLE AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~MENT

>tfw every single thread in the catalog is the slide thread

Guess I'll just get comfy in trumpgen..

NOT A FUCKING DRILL

Also, liberals across the US just woke up, walked outside to pick up the paper, and had to look at this smug motherfucker.

Hope Hicks is CUTE!

Awoo

When BBC Radio 1 played parts of Trump's speech it made me smile. Based Trump.

CORRECT THE RECORD EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR

how?

how did i do family

Good, Cruz's career is being kicked while its down, Trump never forgets!!!

He managed to get Cruzlims to convert, yet give an old school conference today! MAGA

Wakey wakey

>liberals

NO BARRON NOOO

LIDDLE BITES

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5467

If you ever feel down then remember thee this, this picture is the DNC media guy who we're fighting agaisnt on the internet and his shilling is weak, he gets paid to send out 5 tweets

>Retards on my normiebook trying to break his speech down as wrong
>Each time they are easily proved wrong.
Why are lberals so fucking lazy, these things are easily proven by a google search.

One of the morons is claiming Trump was wrong about our airports being dogshit when Obreezy himself said they were fucking third world and Taiwanese airports are ranked higher internationally.

Hope hicks can hop on this dick, qt.

CNN pls you're so obvious

AYKM?!?

Post results

Clinton News Network

blog.dilbert.com/post/147798324931/my-opinion-of-trumps-convention-speech

Now that Trump's event is over, check this out by Dilbert Man

who

/I'mwith(You)/

here?

How did Code Pink people get onto the convention floor? Don't you need credentials to get through security?

trumplies.com/an-advance-fact-check-of-trumps-remarks/

Can we once more thank the good people at Correct The Record for yet another disastrously stupid pro-hillary gimmick?

This new website, trumplies.com, is a fact-check of some of Trump's speeches. It gives the whole speech in text and then gives a fact-check to certain parts of the speech.

Well gee, thanks CTR for publishing and encouraging people to take the time to read Trump's full speech, where he absolutely savages your candidate and you pick up on about 10 points in a one and a half hour speech

Additionally, thanks very much for not doing fact checking on the parts on an illegal immigrants' murderous crimes, Americans' declining household incomes, where he says Hillary is a corporate puppet, where he says he is America's voice, where he says he will restore order and security, where he says he'll protect gay americans, where he says islamic terrorism is blighting the world and America is less safe because of Obama, and he'll fix it

Because by not doing a fact check on those parts, you are, by implication, saying they are incontestable statements. You are supposed to be a fact check site after all

You're really earning those shekels, CTR. Are we sure Hillary isn't a Republican plant?

Praise Kek!

Despite the fact that Trump has considerably toned down all his conservative and nationalist rhetoric, his cult cannot justify supporting him beyond memeposting and mental gymnastics.

It's official: Trump is cuckservative and so are his supporters.

Is he trying to lose?

> Watching the balloons fall
> Realize the GOP just dragged itself out of the gutter and made itself great again, essentially against its own will
> Choir starts singing
> Realize the madman is playing "You Can't Always Get What You Want" to all the Cruzlims

BUT IF YOU TRY SOMETIMES
YOU MIGHT JUST GET WHAT YOU NEED

Or #HesWithUs

Don't listen to him Barron!

Fuck off

hahaahhaahhaa

here's your (You)

lol this CNN guy is fucking retarded.

>Why is Trump talking about this non issue? why won't he let it go? Let's spend the next hour discussing it.

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4690

>[email protected]

what should we send him?

Her typical govt hires are incompetent

Is Scott Adams running her campaign? Seriously, what the fuck

hahahahaha! I caught that too

this is what a 156 IQ gets you, gents

Trump pepes

>when you compare the entire Trump family’s visual appeal to the entire Clinton family’s visual imagery it’s a massacre.

>Would you prefer seeing Bill and Hillary Clinton decompose in front of your eyes for eight years, or watch the Trump family develop their dynasty? Entertainment-wise, that’s no contest. And people usually vote for entertainment over policy. They just don’t realize it.

My sides haven't been this gone since he compared Sanders to a dried up dandelion!

This convention sealed the deal with Americans!

I asked him to provide one single racist quote from Trump's mouth, and still haven't gotten a response.

>tfw been here since before the Iowa Primary
God this has been such a fucking ride
The multitude of candidates, pundits, celebrities, liberals, media and so many more who were BTFO
The drama, the shills, the meme magic
And now after Trumps speech and the reaction to it, i can say with confidence that WE CAN WIN!
Of course its far from over, but just looking back its amazing how far we've come
I loved every second of it, i will continue to until the big day and i love all you guys
I'm going to bed now (its 1:30AM here)
I just wanted to say this
MAGA
youtube.com/watch?v=SnDn81ihga8

Not to mention they are fact checking with politifact who endorsed Hillary.

>she keeps memeing that thinking it will scare people
>but she's over doing it early on and making people comfortable with the idea
Kek

Lmao the corporate media complaining someone else us discussing a non issue

President.Donald.Trump Why does she keep promoting him? Why does granny still allowed on the internet? She almost got the place nuked last time that happened. Why is she laughing at the American public in her twitter picture?

At least Politifacts puts up the facade of being a neutral arbiter when they """fact"" check" but this shit doesn't even attempt any pretense of credibility.

correctrecord.org/contact/

nice digits user

guys i have a question. all my life i try to be super polite and have the best hope in people, but when i see shit like this, flashes of mass purging just hit my mind, am i alone in this or no?

these people are literally wanting my future kids to get fucked my sand niggers and taxed at 70%. washington and jefferson would probably nuke these people 15x over right? am i alone here?

I wondered why he wiped his chin so quick in that fashion.

Wow, Blitzer is fucking desperate. He almost went full annuda shoah.

and now this bitch

>complains when Trump gives unscripted speeches
>complains when Trump reads off a teleprompter

Boo fucking hoo.

I will fuck off when you justify it.

Are you triggered? Gotta protect those LGBTQ feelings after all.

>And when you compare the entire Trump family’s visual appeal to the entire Clinton family’s visual imagery it’s a massacre.

>Cuckold News Network

DARK MESSAGE
>DARK MESSAGE
DARK MESSAGE

Last night, the media took it's cues from the Clinton team and lifted the DARKNESS from her messaging.

DARK

DARK

I am voting trump but I am stuck in Illinois

Chicago is a cancer

I hope swing states will save us

>never mentions that clinton/obama always use teleprompters
>otherwise obama studders like a mongoloid, and clinton gives even more robotic non-statement statements.

>you can't always get what you want

>but if you try sometimes you might you might find you get what you need

Is there a more fitting song? !

Kek

>an american family
>vs a hiv+ man, his wife, and his wife's daughter.

Worst thing is that he admits anything he could send your way you can actually answer counter it.

He only like to debate himself, setting up strawmen to destroy. Not as fun when the opponent can fight back.

Do you think they'll read my email

It has been a fun ride. We are hitting the final lap. MAGA, Praise KEK

> The GOP is safe again
> My vigil is over
> Get ready, Nancy. We can go on now.

How about you Google election pivot

>that Real Clear Politics headline

kek

You have a mental illness. Don't worry about your hypothetical "future kids" though

I don't know why but he was just so damn funny

That should say "We're going to make Flavor Town Great Again."

Nah, I get what you mean.

It is hard to realize there are people out there who want to destroy everything I have.

Liberals have a Mental Illness. They assult Trump supporters and project their own fear of guns on everyone. They know what they would do if they had a gun.

Could Kasich beat Christie in a food eating contest?

The one thing they will solidly everything, but most likely not happen is the debates. I can see Hilary hiding behind her horribly wrinkled and smelly vagina with such phrases as, "I won't debate him he's a xenophobe, a racist and a woman hater.", "He's a white male. "," he will bully me. "

The only way the debates will happen is if they are on msnbc and heavily in her favor and even then trump will destroy her.

My future wife.

Not that bad user. They usually just dump everything there from every source and let people sift through it undisturbed.

Drop a like

Trumps speech.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U6rm7TIRiI8

> The head of the IMF is being taken to court over corruption

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_FRANCE_LAGARDE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-07-22-10-34-49

>TRUMP FALSELY CLAIMS THAT OBAMA HAS DOUBLED THE NATIONAL DEBT TO $19TRILLION
2008 DEBT - $10.4 TRILLION
2016 DEBT - $19.6 TRILLION

SEE?! DOUBLED WOULD BE $20.8TRILLION

THAT'S A TRILLION MORE NEEDED TO MAKE IT DOUBLE - DRUMPF BTFO

"I’ve heard this sort of speech a lot in the last 15 years and trust me, it doesn’t sound any better in Russian." - Garry Kasparov on Trump's RNC speech

Is it okay to admit that's funny or do we need to crack down on agitprop?

Search the DNC leaks for "off the record" for some FUN SHIT wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q="off the record"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

All of Clinton's VP choices look like literal cucks.

No way, Christie would run laps around him.

Kasich actually enjoys eating, Christie does it for compulsion.

Wasn't Nixon the first Law and Order candidate?

>that pic
>666x666
subtle

Many liberals have some form of mental illness, which has nothing to do with my original post. Deflection is a liberal tactic btw

This shouldn't have more dislikes than likes

youtube.com/watch?v=U6rm7TIRiI8

He better not do any bench pressing at home, he must pick, gainz, or getting clinton'd

Trump really needs to step up his online presence against Hillary.

Things such as the TrumpYourself site can win soft votes, no matter how much people want to point out that they run on lies/hypocrisy (and they do, as pic related shows - we know Hillary was far more against gay marriage than Trump).

absolutely, the man is a black hole