Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vTgT-mGwuQA
openings.moe/?video=Ending1-HighschoolDxD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Admiral_Hipper-class_cruiser
a.pomf.cat/ofzugq.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hoy

This image is seriously creeping me out

Shall be trying to get into Total War: Shogun 2 today. Any tips?

>look at VR headsets
>all upwards of €400
God damn it lads stop tempting me.

Haven't played in a while so I don't remember a lot but don't start with the Oda. Start with a daimyo in the south
are they even on sale at that price?

Don't trust anyone
Also
Quantity over quality

Very Wintry out. Would want gloves if I was going out again.

Gonna start watching GuP today. I'll finally be able to understand your obsessions with it

First 2-3 episodes are the weakest, so if you get through those you're good to go.

Good lad. Just stay away from my wife.

I never drop an anime once I've started it but thank you for telling me about this

The OP image or the image you posted? That girl looks too happy to be creeped out.

The OP image
I have Yukino so don't worry

>The OP image
Well, the girl you posted seemed happy about it at least.

hello handsome friends

>election could be on December 18th
Fuck sake they better resolve this until after New Year's at least.

>anime avatars and little boys in make-up
wouldn't be surprised if one of you mentally ill pedos was Ryan Tubridy
queers

What kind of mindless drone doesn't like an election?
Sure, it isn't the best time to pull one with all that's going on in Europe but from the populaces point of view an election isn't exactly a laborious process.
Maybe we'd be better off with a British or European monarch ruling over us if elections are too much hard work and effort for people.

I'd rather it not be at such an inconvenient time.

>Maybe we'd be better off with a British or European monarch ruling over us if elections are too much hard work and effort for people.
They still have elections.

>9

cirNO

The same thing we do every night Luxxy, try to take over Breifne.

I've had some success in that regard

I actually managed to conquer it the last day but it was a really destructive war, I went bankrupt from paying mercs and as it turned out it only makes Breifne my vassal so I reloaded. Today I actually managed to conquer Tyrone with just my own troops, which is impressive considering the mayor of Galway would only give me 12 men and the bishop loves the Pope to a degree I can't compete with. Tried conquering Donegal too but they were allied with some Scots. Overall I'm happy with how things are turning out.

It does bother me that Connacht as a county has the double-headed eagle but the Kingdom of Connacht has the less cool oak tree. Also not sure why it's just the eagle and no sword.

Me being a heretic, I immediately disown all the lands of rulers from a different faith so I had quite a sizeable demesne after I conquered Munster +imported troops from the mainland.

I'm not so good when it comes to Irish heraldry so I can't comment on that, did they get anything else wrong?
Who did you play as originally?

>I immediately disown all the lands of rulers
I wasn't able to do that to Breifne, and throwing him in prison made everyone hate me.

>so I had quite a sizeable demesne
What's your demesne limit? Mine's only three so I'm waiting until I up the centralisation law again. Are there other way to increase it?

>did they get anything else wrong?
Donegal, or Tír Connell, is right but Thomond's is dead wrong. The three gold and silver lions were the arms the English gave to the O'Briens, which is why it's so similar to the English arms. Before that they used a banner of an arm holding a sword, similar to half of Connacht's current flag. Apart from that it's hard to say since finding reliable resources on old Irish heraldry can be difficult.
I also just noticed that Meath doesn't exist in the game despite its importance in pre-Norman Ireland.

>Who did you play as originally?
Still on Connacht.

>Are there other way to increase it?
I believe it depends on how liked your character is and his other attributes can increase the limit too.
>I wasn't able to do that to Breifne
That's because you are probably a Catholic?
I immediately become the ruler of the county without having to do something.
>I also just noticed that Meath doesn't exist in the game despite its importance in pre-Norman Ireland
I'm not sure why Bréifne and Kildare exist as their own thing desu, were they that important?

>What kind of mindless drone doesn't like an election?
I normally do, but I really don't want this one happening now.

Goddamn Poi what are you doing missing on this CKII discussion?

>I believe it depends on how liked your character is
Well Áed is alright but my son has much nicer attributes so hopefully he'll be more popular when he takes over. And hopefully the next Pope is a dickhead so my bishops will listen to me.
>That's because you are probably a Catholic?
The Catholicest. How do you become a heretic and what are the advantages?
>I'm not sure why Bréifne and Kildare exist as their own thing desu, were they that important?
Well Breifne was it's own kingdom at the time but Kildare wasn't. Kildare was the birthplace of Saint Brigid but apart from that I'm not sure was it really important at the time.
Also from looking online it seems Meath is in the game, but it has to be formed.

> it seems Meath is in the game, but it has to be formed.
Ah yes you're right, it's one of my titles
>How do you become a heretic and what are the advantages?
It works something like this
>Priest comes up to you
>Ay my liege, have you heard about this awesome new invention called "heresy"?
>All the cool kids do it
>You don't want to be left out
>You adopt the faith secretly and start secretly indoctrinating all your vassals and then you form the new heresy as a full society
>Everyone hates you because you're in Europe
>Peasants revolt
>But you get spicy Casus Beli on all rulers of a different faith
Oh and in my particular heresy, women can become bishops etc too, that's quite handy

So you can't instigate it yourself then?
>in my particular heresy, women can become bishops
I just bishops that don't care about the Pope so much they won't give me troops.

Ah yes, your bishops can't just give stuff to the pope well, he would probably burn the money on a big pile
>you can't instigate it yourself then?
Well you can refuse but it's usually an event that happens when your court chaplain is researching culture tech

>Are there other way to increase it
It's based primarily off your stewardship skill and that of your spouse. Imagine it tells you all this if you mouse over it, either in the top right or in your character panel.

>depends on how liked your character is
People having a positive opinion of you doesn't increase your demesne limit.

>hopefully the next Pope is a dickhead so my bishops will listen to me
You can use the improve religious relations job that your court chaplain has, can help a bit.

>Play as Venice
>Have 8 trade posts in Lombardy
>Queen of Lombardy declares war on me to raze all of my trade posts
I hate this game sometimes
>You can use the improve religious relations job that your court chaplain has, can help a bit.
or he can kill them all

>It's based primarily off your stewardship skill and that of your spouse
Does it go down then if your spouse dies?

>You can use the improve religious relations job that your court chaplain has
That's what I've been doing with him. It improves it quite a bit but it's only for a few months at a time and I'm still always a few points behind. I even made him my cupbearer.

>or he can kill them all
Something tells me I won't be able to get away with it without everyone hating me.

>Destiny 2 image
Yuck

>Does it go down then if your spouse dies?
it does
>Something tells me I won't be able to get away with it without everyone hating me.
You could get the -10 general opinion and their family will hate your guts but court chaplains don't always have family.
You could also order them to take the vows

>and their family will hate your guts
Last time I tried killing someone everyone I knew hated me for being a tyrant.
>You could also order them to take the vows
The what now?

Do we actually have any non-Catholics here? (except for dearest Poi)
Don't worry I won't bully
>the what
Become a priest or join the Night's Watch

>Last time I tried killing someone everyone I knew hated me for being a tyrant.
kill them too
>The what now?
you can ask any unlanded characters to take the vow. It will thus remove any claims they might have

>except for dearest Poi
I'm still not sure where this Church of Ireland meme came from.

>Yuck
There isn't much anime art for the game unfortunately. I don't think that image is that bad though.

>except for dearest Poi
>Church of Ireland meme
No idea what ye are talking about.

Same place the Fianna Froggy came from.

>I don't think that image is that bad though.

My opinion on the game has influenced my view of the image it seems.
But the image isn't bad, no
Facts?

>No idea what ye are talking about.
Lux also accused you of being a prod last week as well. Still not sure what the theory behind it is, Froggy's the one that posts English girls and comes from a county with a sizeable Protestant population.

>Facts?
No, you.

>Lux also accused you of being a prod last week as well
Provide evidence

>and comes from a county with a sizeable Protestant population.
Speculation and hearsay.

This photographic evidence says otherwise.

>My opinion on the game
Do you own it? I bought it on Thursday and am having fun so far.

>Lux also accused you of being a prod last week
Don't have any recollection of this I'm afraid.
>Froggy's the one that posts English girls and comes from a county with a sizeable Protestant population
Not to mention the filling station debacle and a whole host of other issue that I won't go into on such a wondrous Saturday night desu.

Are there a lot of protestants in Cork?

Saturday nights are cozy. I drank some whiskey, played some CK2 and gonna watch GuP now
What about you lads?

倍の速さで

I remember a map posted here before that showed they had a good few in the south. I don't think it was really a lot but by Irish standards they were disproportionately more than most other places outside the north.

>whole host of other issue that I won't go into on such a wondrous Saturday night desu
You're right, we shouldn't go too far lest he stop talking to us or pick on us in OJ.

I bought a litre of mulled wine and now I don't have any more mulled wine but I still want more
>Whiskey
Do you like it?
>and a whole host of other issue that I won't go into on such a wondrous Saturday night desu
It's not like there would be a lot of other important posts following and some friendly banter would be fun

>Not to mention the filling station debacle
I know I'm right on that.

Out West, yeah.

>I bought a litre of mulled wine and now I don't have any more mulled wine but I still want more
you do like this, don't you?
>Do you like it?
Of course I do, why else would I drink it otherwise?

>Out West, yeah
Subtle...

>whiskey
That would be nice, I haven't drank in months.

>you do like this, don't you?
It combines the best things in wine with the best things in Christmas
>why else would I drink it otherwise?
High alcohol percentage?

>That would be nice, I haven't drank in months.
what brand do you like? Maybe you should buy a bottle and keep it around for when you want some
>It combines the best things in wine with the best things in Christmas
true, you're a man of reffined taste
>High alcohol percentage?
I don't drink alcohol because it's strong. I get your point though, lots of people do that even though they don't like the taste

Where are those odd pictures you post even from?
Looks like a card game but why would a card game use chess pieces?

>Where are those odd pictures you post even from?
>Looks like a card game but why would a card game use chess pieces?
they're characters from Highschool DxD. The "games" in the anime are played by teams made up of "chess pieces". It's kinda weird really

>It's kinda weird really
Yes, High School DxD is fucking weird.

Class ED1 though: youtu.be/vTgT-mGwuQA

I don't get it but I believe it's better that way

>video was blocked in your country
I love this ED, the song is great

>This video has been blocked in your country
Ah yes, denying the mighty Luxembourgish anime market access to your videos for free so that you can profit off of the 5 people who watched this show
This has to stop,we have to do something about this,I mean this isn't Germany here

That is nice.

openings.moe/?video=Ending1-HighschoolDxD

>read archived threads I missed while gone
>saw what you're trying to do with Bisko
Won't stand for it desu.

>This has to stop,we have to do something about this,I mean this isn't Germany here
gotta tell Macron or you PM whose name I don't know. If they don't comply we can still appeal to the EU court of Justice
>openings.moe/?video=Ending1-HighschoolDxD
Rias and Akeno are seriously hot in this

I'm doing nothing, not my fault she appears so often with her sister. Besides I believe it was you who made unfounded comments on her sexual promiscuity.

>Besides I believe it was you who made unfounded comments on her sexual promiscuity.
I believe that was Nagato.

Also, forgive my autism, but they aren't sisters. Tirpitz is Bismarck's sister and Prinz has 2 sisters, and 2 others that were aborted.

>whose name I don't know
Not like it matters, he'll be out of office in a few months and replaced by one of Juncker's puppets
You are missing a perfectly good chance to infight/joke in a friendly manner

>I believe that was Nagato.
You've definitely made a comment or two.
>they aren't sisters
Shit really? The wiki told me that's their relationship and they're paired together quite a lot. So is that nee-sama stuff all just because they shared an operation in the war?
>Prinz has 2 sisters
Who are?
>and 2 others that were aborted
>being even more incomplete than Graf

>The wiki told me that's their relationship and they're paired together quite a lot
>So is that nee-sama stuff all just because they shared an operation in the war?
Yes, they're paired together because of Operation Rheinubung.

>Who are?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Admiral_Hipper-class_cruiser

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Admiral_Hipper-class_cruiser
I meant are there watercarfemales of them?

>pic
The word sextastic gets thrown around a lot these days, but that's a damn fine lady.

>I meant are there watercarfemales of them?
Nein.

Well there's hope for the future at least. I'm calling pre-emptive dibs on any of Prinz's real sisters.

I hope Tirpitz is introduced at some point and her personality is the exact opposite of Bisko's

Is anyone up to anything lately?

Shat the bed.

These hours are too /marbh/ to be real autism.

Thinking of getting into martial arts, but I'd want to get a bit fitter first
Also thinking of learning hacker shit since I was doing that in college before I dropped out. It's hard to find good resources though, there has to be more to it than reading aircrack-ng documentation

I'm watching the OJ world championships while playing vidya.

>OJ world championships
That exists? Is high level play a real thing or is just DLC characters and RNG?
>while playing vidya
What game? I take it it's either a turn-based game or you just have the stream on in the background.

>Thinking of getting into martial arts
Unless you actually really want to get into it as an adult then you're in over your head.

>Also thinking of learning hacker shit
Anything you're planning on hacking?

>That exists?
Nah, just a normal OJ stream. Not even a live one.

>What game?
Hearts of Iron IV.

>I take it it's either a turn-based game or you just have the stream on in the background.
Just on in the background.

>Unless you actually really want to get into it as an adult then you're in over your head.
What do you mean? I'm not planning on doing any tournaments or anything, it'd just be nice to go to training every week.

>Anything you're planning on hacking?
Not particularly, I'm just very interested in the subject and I spend all my time at a PC anyway. Might try doing CTFs when I get good, although I believe you have to be in a team for those.

>Nah, just a normal OJ stream
>getting my hopes of seeing a Japanese man break down in tears after rolling one less than what he needed to win so he could use the prize money to save his sister's eyesight up and then breaking them
Very rude. And it doesn't help that I got my ass handed to me trying to do Suguri's final level today. Now I know how you feel in single player, or Poi does in multiplayer.
>Hearts of Iron IV
/éire/'s all about Paradox games lately. Poi's job as a viral marketer is going well.
>Just on in the background.
Is it commentated or are you essentially listening to "BONUSU" and "CARDU DURAW"?

>pic
Good God what's with Erika's face? And Maho's eyes? And Maho's chest?

>or Poi does in multiplayer.

>Is it commentated or are you essentially listening to "BONUSU" and "CARDU DURAW"?
Basically just lads shit-talking over it and playing music. Comfy desu.

>Good God what's with Erika's face? And Maho's eyes? And Maho's chest?
That's Senshado.

>lads shit-talking over it and playing music. Comfy desu
It does sound comfy.

>That's Senshado.
It's frightening is what it is. Tanks are vehicles of peace and harmony, not rapefaces and oddly designed jackets.
I will give the artist credit for perfecting the art of the subtle panty shot.

Also spooky filename.

Tanks are indeed creatures of peace and beauty.

>you will never have a picnic with that tank

a.pomf.cat/ofzugq.webm

What was their plan if there were cars on the road?

American don't give a shit about collateral damage.

Arisa a cute.

>collateral damage
It's the drivers I'd be concerned about. Modern airbags aren't designed to hold the weight of a Panzer IV.
I do wonder who collects the giant metal sheets the tanks come on off the roads.