Joe using this as his channel promo video

>Joe using this as his channel promo video
youtube.com/watch?v=2fBVlmZzh6c

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxist_feminism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well obviously hes gonna put alex jones and eddy bravo in the it. those are the only 2 good guests he has

>it's a "guy goes on a tangent about how a city sucks because it has too many white people and then spends an hour telling Joe that race doesn't exist and Joe doesn't call him on it like he calls out everyone who isn't a spastic leftist" episode

that's actually hilarous

based

Its funny how far Joe has distanced himself from the conspiracy stuff. The insane conspiracy theory/psychedelic/Terrence mckenna shit is what got the podcast its initial momentum. The 2012 apocalypse shit is when the show really started to take off.

Joe Rogan was a moon landing denier. But I think he really was sensitive to the Twitter backlash, and has softened his views, both on conspiracy theories and on politics to protect his public image.

INTERGALACTIC

>distance himself from conspiracy stuff
>Alex Jones was his most popular show ever
>He constantly promotes it
>There is literally a clip in the op centered around conspiracys

I mean him personally. He still has eddie and alex on, because he knows they get big views/downloads. But he now denies believing in most conspiracy shit.

But the frequency of conspiracy guests has lowered dramatically. Back in the early days literally every other guest was either a fighter, comedian, or conspiracy nut job. It really used to be a centerpiece of the show, but now Joe has basically become a talk show for alt-right figure heads.

Is alpha brain some infowars stuff?

It's from Rogan's own supplement scam company, he owns ONNIT

>Tfw Eddie is bound to beat the shit out of Youn Jamie because of this

I hope they stream it at least.

So weird seeing JRE's audience shift to the far-right and conspiracy nuts.

blame feminism for invading video games. pretty much once they started on forcing marxist garbage on video games a lot of males from the internet started to become far right .

>yfw the entire history of the modern world changed because one cunt started a video series about children's games

It's just a natural push back until the left regains some sanity.

>Hey Steve Crowder who voiced Brain on Arthur, what's one issue you don't give a fuck about and don't really feel like discussing.
>Ah probably weed I don't really care if people smoke it or that it becomes legalized and it's basically a non-issue to me, I just don't think that it comes without consequences.
>WHOA WHAT THE FUCK PRINCESS THAT'S ADORABLE FUCKFACE JAIMIE PULL UP GORILLAS DRIVING CARS ON WEED AND NOT CRASHING IN COLORADO
>Joe I'm just saying I'll give you that it's not inherently harmful nor that it may even have traffic violation causal effects based on that study, I just don't really even care about the issue.
>GORILLA WOULD FUCK YOU UP MAN BUT NOT ON WEED WHY DON'T YOU GET ON YOUR SHOW WITH SIX OTHER GUYS WHO ALSO HATE WEED LIKE YOU HAVE STATED THAT YOU HATE WEED AND I'LL FUCKIN' FIGHT YOU ALL, TAKE YOUR BACK, IT'S OVER BITCH
>Joe I feel like you're just getting defensive now about an issue you're particularly biased on and I really have no interest in discussing, if you wanna smoke weed smoke weed I just think it's not the miracle it's cracked up to be.
>LOL THAT'S ADORABLE YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT NOW IT'S GONNA BE OKAY AT LEAST YOU'RE NOT A STARVING AFRICAN CHILD GETTING EATEN BY A VULTURE, VULTURES WILL FUCK YOU UP BRO, THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR SPREADING THIS ANTI-WEED PROPAGANDA
>Why are we still talking about weed when I don't eve-
>I BET IF IT WAS A FUCKIN' TAG TEAM MATCH BETWEEN ME AND JAIMIE AGAINST YOU AND NOT-GAY JARED WE'D FUCK YOU UP BRO, JOE ROGANS AND JAIMIES WILL FUCK YOU UP, WINNER DECIDES WHO IS RIGHT ABOUT WEED PRINCESS

$0.05 was transfered to your account

Kek

I was glad Joe went at one of these right wing guys he has on for once. I don't think Joe was in the right but it was nice to see Crowder in a position where he couldn't be smug or out-alpha the other guy.

crowder is a pussy and joe sensed weakness

>be crowder
>be on the side of cartel, corruption, and pharmacy companies
>start to cry when joe tells you how dumb you are
>get mad at jamie for pulling shit up

>be crowder
>get asked for source to back up your claim
>cite your own website

>there is a war between guys that like steak and beer vs pot bellied pedophiles
>implying steak and beer arent as inherent to the male gender as getting fat and loving loli

No wonder you couldn't win cusotdy of your kids Alex, fucking faggot.

Yeah Joe started being a cunt but it was funny to see Crowder basically revealed for being the immature grown-up teenager he really is. That pipe shit was cringey as fuck and it's just another part of his overcompensating and the whole podcast was like a grown-ass man becoming bemused with a teenager who wants to try to talk to him like a grown-up too.

Crowder's immaturity can be great for comedy and his comedy show, but he needs to learn to turn it off when he gets invited elsewhere.

>be crowder
>smoke tobacco out of a pipe like a dumbass
>drink beer/whisky
>scared of weed

I would agree with this.
it´s the only explanation I can come up with why a demographic that usually was very liberal turned to wards the right.

watching liberal comedians and tv shows with liberal messages only works so long until the stuff that you like get´s directly affected negatively by left wing politics

plus with Trump coming along and basically being called the worst person that every lived by the same very people made him the natural candidate for set demographic.
and with video games and comics and basically any "nerd hobby" now being under the sjw thumb those white kids now have a lot of free time on their hand

>I was glad Joe went at one of these right wing guys
don´t you get that ever day by just watching mainstream tv?
generally speaking conservative opinions are much more scrutinized in the media then liberal once

>it's a Joe doesn't have his own opinions and just agrees with whatever the guest is saying episode

once you've pissed off the INTPs you're fucked

Cultural Marxism has been metastasising for years but gamergate was a very public backlash because video games are a popular form of entertainment.

>blame feminism for invading video games. pretty much once they started on forcing marxist garbage on video games a lot of males from the internet started to become far right .
one of the most pathetic but accurate analysis of the alt-right movement I've seen

>Cultural Marxism
there is no such thing. what you fascists just complain about is nothing more than liberals who are socially liberal but fiscally conservative

>far right

how many instagrams has he made of this|

>don´t you get that ever day by just watching mainstream tv?

>don´t you get that ever day by just watching mainstream tv?

I don't watch tv

Did anyone see that Thad guy on? What a fucking retard, I'd recommend anyone to watch it, it's good to listen to just for being the worst guest ever.

>feminism
>marxism
what

So let me get this straight, you're pretending to be a longtime fan of JRE but you think Eddie Bravo is far right?

Not him, he said

>And conspiracy nuts

Joe definitely has his opinions but JRE isn't that type of show. It's about the guest, not Joe.

What he say?

He said far-right and conspiracy nuts and the only people in the video are Eddie Bravo and Alex Jones. Neither of them is far right, both are just conspiracy nuts.

yeah terrible

Race isn't real (but admitted there are physical and iq differences), gender is a spectrum and a whole bunch of other wacky stuff. Joe barely challenged him except near the end when apparently he gained some clarity.

I like Joe Rogan but that whole argument was fucking retarded.

Rogan said he was really high but he kept putting words into Crowder's mouth.

Crowder kept saying pot isn't a big deal to him, but he just doesn't think it's as harmless as lefties tend to say (a valid point).... then they argued whether someone can drive safely while high for like an hour. My personal opinion is anyone can drive or operate heavy machinery just fine *if they're doing a drug they're familiar with and have done a million times before*.

If you're brand new to weed, get very high, and get behind the wheel; you're liable to wreck or do something stupid. But if you're a daily smoker, I'm sure you can function just fine while high.

He clearly still believes the moon landing thing. You can tell by how he phrased certain things in the interview.

>It's a Joe has as a guest the father of the current leader of Scientology who also worked as a high ranking member inside the cult for over 20 years but recently turned his back to it all.
>DUDE DO YOU SMOKE WEED?

>but now Joe has basically become a talk show for alt-right figure heads.
You don't watch his show do you?

>yeah I don't care about weed
>now let me present a bunch of arguments against legalizing weed that I've memorized for some reason despite not caring about weed
So disingenuous.

CHECK BUZZ ALDRINS INSTAGRAM

Why the fuck do you retards watch this shit? This is brain poison.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxist_feminism

t. brainlet

I know you're a brainlet, I'm telling you it was probably caused by watching this show. You're getting skullfucked, my boy.

>its a 'Joe And His Guest begin the podcast in mid-conversation without informing the listeners what they're talking about' episode

He is objectively right to question everything, but if you go down that road you better be ready to do some experiments and prove that the scientists are wrong.

>Race isn't real (but admitted there are physical and iq differences)

Well than what does he mean? Like if I were to do a study to prove IQ differences in races what would my races be? Will irish, italians, slaves etc be considered white in my study? A few years ago they were not. Will Asians be white? No?Why not?

Who is black? Tiger woods is as Chinese as he is black, if you consider Chinese a race. Are ethiopians black? Are arabs black? Are those groups even homogeneous enough to be considered a race? When do they start becoming their own race?

I get that there are are differences between different groups of homogeneous "ethnicities", but the way society defines and organises those ethnicities isn't exactly scientific and changes from culture to culture and from one time period to another and it's based on nothing scientific. Not saying race doesn't exist, but does race as we know it exist?

Please do more

>Well than what does he mean?
"acknowledging differences between people is racist (but race doesn't exist) and you shouldn't think this way" is what he was trying to say

>It's from Rogan's own supplement scam company, he owns ONNIT
That's a long winded way to say "Basically yes".
That's what's good about it though. Many actual journalists don't manage that.

>Not saying race doesn't exist, but does race as we know it exist?
Yes. The racial divisions are always based on genetic groupings. The only debate is ascertaining whether certain genetic groups (ethnicities) fit into which race.

As it currently stands, it's pretty logical.

>far-right
BS.
>Conspiracy nuts
Hancock has been on roughly every 18 - 21 months since the show started.

>blame feminism for invading video games. pretty much once they started on forcing marxist garbage on video games a lot of males from the internet started to become far right .
QFT

I frequent Buzz Aldrin's instagram though

Those diversion tactics don't work on us

the fuck does that have to do with anything at all

Yes I get that genetic groupings exist. Why is the system of "race" important and what good reason do we have for trying to organise ethnicities by that category?