UK financial crisis

This is going to be worse than 2008

Feels good to be in #TeamGermany

No crisis here, just prosperity & growth

bbc.com/news/business-36864273

>inb4 Brits insult Slovenia >slovenia>relevant etc. >3rd world to draw attention from the fact that UK's economy is crashing hard :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3698476/IMF-clowns-admit-got-wrong-Brexit-doom-gloom-warnings-saying-British-economy-grow-faster-Germany-France.html
theguardian.com/business/2016/jul/19/imf-cuts-uk-growth-forecasts-following-brexit-vote
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shush you white niggers

>GUYS ITS ALL GOING TO HELL! THE UK ECONOMY IS CRASHING! THE SKY IS FALLING!!

The economy is fine. Prices are stable. You're a over-reacting retard.

I.DON'T.CARE

COUNTRY>ECONOMY

>Slovenia
>relevant

Fuck off Angela. You're embarassing me in front of my friends.

Economy has been falling apart since way before brexit. I bought a load of gold in january in GDP to prepare and make a profit out of it. Leftists don't care about the economy and they definitely don't understand it

The markets has never looked better for the UK though.

Going to Slovenia in a few weeks can't wait :^)

"Jewish daddy is sure to punish us for having to take an extra .12 seconds longer to control us now that we left."

>Fuck stability
>the economy is more important than a strong nation

haaaaa

You're welcome to come. Ljubljana?
You should come now because by year 2025 pound will be worth cents of € so you won't be able to afford it anymore

I lived in London for six years, and even though I am not British, I completely understand why Brits want Eastern Europeans out of their country.

b-but we haven't left yet

I can buy half the women in slovenia with my meagre paycheck

Shut up mongoloid

two days ago, we were seeing the ftse250 return to pre-brexit levels and now this.

it's just a slow news day, therefore they're regurgitating whatever the most recent economic study suggests as "news".

Going out of the EU has nothing to do with the tens of thousands of Muslims coming to the UK,... UK is full of Pakis - what does the Paki problem of England have to do with EU? Where were the Pakis coming from? Slovenia? I don't think so, we don't have a single Paki here.

Bled then Ljubljana then Piran for two weeks in total, looks comfy

>The Euro losing one of the "big 3"
>believing the Euro will be strong after the deal is finalized.
>believing a bunch of Eastern European mooches are gonna pick up the slack the UK left for them.
>Germany won't stop taking in migrant mooches to compound matters even more.
I'd say the Euro is looking more unstable in the long term.

>I can buy half the women in slovenia with my meagre paycheck
Wow I just got #REKT by an American
You can buy all women of my country !!!
So cool ! sick burn :^)

Nice!! I'm happy for you. You will love Piran! It's close to where I am

If you are in britbonistan and were a BREXIT supporter it is your duty to stop this disinformation. While the Leave folk are alright the ones that voted remain are being brainwashed still by the news.

They still feel that they are entitled to another referendum because "half the country didn't want this".

ITS NOT OVER YET

Fuck off yankee go to your Trump containment threads this thread is for Europeans only

Yep

myfreecams, full of those women who do anything for pennies because you are a third world country

Are you upset that you can't compete with the bottom 1% of even the USA?

(((economy)))

Fuck off my thread you illiterate home schooled inbred twat
The only reason you yankees root against the EU is cause you don't want us to be a superpower

If they already have an issue with Pakis, why wouldn't they want to cut off the access to another issue, so the end up with less of them?

But there are a lot of cam whores from America too?
What's your point huh?
And really, if you go to myfreecams, you're a gigantic loser
Can't get a woman IRL?
Myfreecams lol pathetic
And you're bragging with it hahahaha

Came here to post this

Everyone understood this. If the globalist jew can get kicked out without any consequences, soon all the uppity goyim will think they can rule themselves.
It's going to be a stand off to see if the EU breaks before the Jews can make economy bad enough in UK.
If France has another week like last week, the EU is done. Might be done anyway when Italy's bank numbers come out.

All camwhores come from third world subhuman nations like yours. It's just statistics.

honestly i want us to tank
there is no room for gib me dats in crashes

If you say so.

>Implying EU won't be in shambles by 2025
19 countries left. That's my generous estimate for you.

Well we'll never leave and I'm happy about that.
I hope Texas secedes.

There is no a50 for the US.
Texas will have to defeat the US for that to happen

Well EU will become a Federation soon so a50 will no longer exist

The ftse 100 is well up for the year. The ftse 250 is now back to where it was pre-Brexit.

Not happening.

>Well EU will become a Federation soon so a50 will no longer exist
Isn't that an argument for brexit. Are you brain damaged or wot m8

Oh and by the way, the only data that article presents in support of their story is "how business people feel about the future".

Not surprised the BBC would go for feels over reals.

>Guys the economy is going to fail
>Why is it going to fail?
>Because we said it would

And that is how the economy functions people listen to other people and people make decisions and all these people sit there and watch the news and act off that.

Where and how did you buy it?

I'm pretty sure I saw one that was literally Chinese slaves that barely spoke English.

>Brexit is causing our collapse!
>Get a bunch of trade deals because of Brexit

What, are they not doing any of the deals or something?

The BBC are part of project fear. If brexit hits us hard we will need to allocate money into important things. We don't need the the BBC, they need us.

No those are going along. This is just another attempt at trying to paint us leaving the EU and the economy not instantly going stratospheric as the end of the world. It allows them to claw back *something* after getting gloriously BTFO.

A year or two from now they will have mysteriously forgotten about their ham fisted adventure into economics.

Plus unconfirmed reports of gun fire in Munich. Since brexit Europe has been attacked on a weekly basis whilst we stand on the cliffs of Dover and watch the chaos unravel

>#TeamGermany no crisis here
#TeamGermany getting BTFO by team #ISIS as we speak. 15 confirmed dead already.

>not instantly going stratospheric as the end of the world
That'sa bit of a strawman though. I don't recall many brexiters predicting a "dramatic drop" in the economy.

I'm on the fence with brexit. Most data I've seen so far suggests it's going well. I'm not really sure will it work out better for the UK in the long run to have left. That said I'm glad you guys gave the EU a hard kick in the nuts. I hope it causes the whole shit show to collapse, or at least reform.

>I don't recall many brexiters predicting a "dramatic drop" in the economy

They said that there will likely be a period of uncertainty directly after which might lead to short term economic wobbles. Which is exactly what happened.

By comparison the other side predicted a global economic meltdown and world war 3 (no that's not an exaggeration - at least on my part).

>I'm not really sure will it work out better for the UK in the long run to have left

No one knows for sure as we are not clairvoyant. My personal belief is that once we get the politics sorted out, get article 50 under way and get a proper plan hashed out, the bankers will stop shitting themselves (muh certainty) and we'll come out of this fine.

>we'll come out of this fine.
Hope so. Wishing you the best of luck. Don't want ireland filling up with UK refugees...

>No crisis here
topkek

So who is right?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3698476/IMF-clowns-admit-got-wrong-Brexit-doom-gloom-warnings-saying-British-economy-grow-faster-Germany-France.html

That should be more "caused" than "cause"- there was a lot of initial panic (for no fucking good reason other than to short the pound for folks like Soros). They're tallying the monthly data for that period now officially, which is (no duh, we already knew) marking the panic downturn.

BoE basically did what needed to be done and shrugged at people going HOLY FUCK LOWER RATES PANIC, and between them and May, the UK is rolling with this much better than anyone in the EU would have predicted. They aren't a major financial power for nothing.

I'd be more worried about Deutchebank and the Italian banking system right now than the UK economic system. They flexed with the impact, Italy is a lot more brittle and Germany's central bank is carrying much more of a load with all these bailouts- and means having to sock more and more aside to cover souring debts they absorbed off of other EU nations in the process.

Fuck, I'd be more worried about the Chinese keeping control of the yuan devaluation than the UK markets right now.

>for no fucking good reason other than to short the pound
If you're so sure then why not invest in loads of pounds, if you're certain it will bounce up again?

noice

Actually, I've got a good chunk of em socked away right now. But thanks for asking. Family does a lot of vacationing in the UK, so the pound dropping was a nice opportunity to get some more buying power out of the dollar-pound exchange rate right now.

Given the volatility that keeps bubbling up though, you're likely to get more short-term out of gold than pounds if you're just trying for profit- or just looking for exportables you can buy cheap with the current pound rate and turn over elsewhere.

The BBC has been in full propaganda mode since the result. It's at embarrassing levels now.

The IMF reversed their "apocalypse" predictions, now we're projected to experience 0.9% less growth than before.

Truly the end times are upon us.

> The IMF, which voiced strong misgivings about a vote for Brexit before the EU referendum, said it expected the UK economy to grow by 1.3% in 2017, 0.9 percentage points lower than an estimate made in its World Economic Outlook (WEO), in April.

theguardian.com/business/2016/jul/19/imf-cuts-uk-growth-forecasts-following-brexit-vote

In short, some news outlets with an agenda are desperately trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

We were due a recession in the next 5 years anyway

At least this way it can be controlled better

By the way, this is greater expected growth than both Germany and France over the same period. Just to further put this into context.

>The BBC has been in full propaganda mode since the result. It's at embarrassing levels now.
The worst one was an article with a headline like
>IMF: Brexit has put spanner in the works of world economic growth
And then in the article
>the IMF has revised global growth for 2016 down from 3.7% to 3.6%
or something.

Awful shilling

Oh shit, 0.1%. We're doomed

Dude homeschooled children are waaaay smarter.

t. Public shool/private school faggot

fuck the economy as long as custard creams are still affordable im all good senpai

>less jobs
>more benefit cuts
>more migrants leave

We knew there'd be short term ( up to 5 years) of instability, it'll be worth it in the end.

Nice proxy angela

"""""""suggests""""""""
They've been doing this since leaving, it hasn't budged kek.

>Family does a lot of vacationing in the UK
Good idea to buy them now then i guess if you'll be spending them anyhow. I might buy some soon myself as I have some medical treatment i need to pay for in the UK later this year.

I wouldn't consider it too wise to buy them though with the intention to turn a profit.

They'll recover.

When you pull the dick out it hurts but eventually the soreness subsides.

Remember this Slovenia, ANY economics news that are FREE to access are GARBAGE.

>data "suggests"

i.e. fucking nothing and looking to blame everything on Brexit.

At least I can go shopping without getting killed.

>growth
>not realizing how far the Euro has fallen

>Feels good to be in #TeamGermany

And look where that's got them right now. All that money is worthless if you get shot to death by Tolerant Muslims when trying to spend it.

>No crisis here

Hahahaha you daft motherfucker

BTW when is Deutsche Bank asking for a bailout?

OP can't >inb4 faggot

Fucking irrelevant ass Slovenia.

How many people /actually/ lost jobs because of the brexit?
Nobody cares about the economy as long as they have jobs, a roof above their head and food. So how many people lost either of those three due to the brexit?

Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are especially going to get BTFO.

kek

OH SHIT!

>it will get worse for us
>but at some point it will get better you'll see
>we just dont know when
that should been the leave campaign slogan

You do realize that Brexit hasn't actually happened and won't happen for at least two years, right? They still have the same trade and economic policies.

Gen X northen-monkey here, grew up all the way through the Thatcher years, no stranger to recession and hardship, bring it on.

Voted out and i'd do it again.

Markets like to factor in what's coming down the road. Investors don't like uncertain markets.

TEXIT 2020

>suggests

Right, so blame the kykes not brexit

You guys do know that the brexit won't really happen, roght? Either Britain will pull out but remain in the EU in all but name or it'll delay pulling out until demographics change and they can redo the vote.

>Feels good to be in #TeamGermany
but deutsche bank is in team germany
You dont want to be in the same team as DB