ITS ALL OVER FOR TRUMP

I don't think he's going to win you guys, the dream is over. After his speech last night the media is ripping him apart and polls are clearly showing Hillary will win, it was a good run.

Other urls found in this thread:

factcheck.org/2016/07/factchecking-trumps-big-speech/
edition.cnn.com/election/primaries/polls/ny/dem
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WTF i hate Trump now

Polls are intended to influence opinion, not measure it.

>american screenshot

You can't tell that by now, we will see after the debates. Thought I think Hillary will crush Trump. The way I image is that, she will use all her dirty tricks and Trump will just come unprepared thinking it would be easy.

Speech give on 7/21
Poll data from begiNning of the month until 7/20

So Hillary supporters lie as much as she does. Really makes you think.

Fuck off maple suck off your gay president.

wtf i hate trump now

SHILL THREAD
WE ARE BEING RAIDED
DONT TAKE THE BAIT

>Reuters bullshit poll is down to +4
Nice. Also, Obama's approval ratings have gotten wrecked.

The DNC: free to play, pay to win

Jon Stewart even tore Trump a new asshole last night

>This much doublethink

And the polls said Brexit was at 58% Remain 37% Leave before the final vote.

Who gives a fuck about a bunch of middle aged women and millennials voting in polls, we'll see what really happens come voting season.

But the news media is tearing apart Trump's speech last night. I see no hope of winning now.

all the recent polls have them tied though, you can see so in your image op

in a month nobody is going to remember what anyone said at the conventions

the media is just looking to shit on trump, but they've done it so much that they devalue all criticism of him. Too much supply not enough demand

Nice triple doubles

Haha what a fucking crop of that screenshot why dont you show how its like 1-2% difference?

But everyone at my work constantly makes Trump jokes and say they will move to Canada if he wins. How can they all be wrong?

soon you will understand the silent majority

Everyone at my work says Hilary belongs in prison, obviously she is in jail now.

The DNC hasn't even happened yet and it's all 'over'? At least give Hillary her shot at pissing people off too, you misogynist shitlord.

>After his speech last night the media is ripping him apart and polls are clearly showing Hillary will win
Why are you saying this when there are no polls there that were taken after his speech was made? As of now we have no clue what effect it made

2.7 point difference and closing. Most people liked the speech. Hillary attack ads have been in full force in many states for a month and Trump has yet to release a single attack OR advocacy ad.
If Hillary can only manage a 3 point lead while her ads are in full swing and Trump's haven't started yet she is incredibly fucked

The majority of polls from the EU ref and the last GE were way off the mark, so I don't trust them anymore. I don't see why it would be any different in Burgerland.

But Jon Stewart made a joke last night about Trump wanting to throw his opponent in jail as a
tactic. Doesn't that work on the American people?

Right like no one remembered Bridgegate

The media has been attacking Trump non stop for over a year now.

Wow looks like I #netlixandjill now

Millennials are the majority voting power in the country now so it would be wise to care

The news media tore apart every brexit and farage speech, yet every single one increased voters.

We get it. You're jealous of hot stud alpha male Justin Trudeau

I forgot how off the Brexit polls were.

Well that's some consolation.

i am now #mentallyHill

Does anyone have proof about the brexit polls?

I'll never stop finding it hilarious how people respond towhat they believe is racist rhetoric by wanting to move to a whiter country further away from ethnically generated problems.

So Trump represents the American people? That's pretty neat.

>Rasmussen

This too.
Much like Brexit, Trump has gotten to the point where the media has made supporting him sound racist to the common masses, so people tiptoe around it (I do because my mom would literally disown me if she knew, and I'm using literally with its intended definition here, that's how much of a liberal she is), but we'll still go out to the polls on election day. Til then, whenever someone other than a very close friend asks I usually say I support gary johnson the cuck.

Who is that ugly slut next to him? I bet she's fucked at least 20 black guys.

Fucking look them up. There were updates on polling every few days for a year.

The media was "ripping him apart" from the very start and never stopped. What else is new? He beats them every time. The debates are going to be great!

>millennials
Jesus how dense are you? The social security crowd is still the only group that turns out in decent numbers.

The silent majority is an antiquated concept from the Reagan era. Especially in the age of the internet, trump supporters are loud and exposing the large amount of pseudo-racism that still exists within the country.

You want the silent majority? Try the democrats that got Hillary through the primary and are more than happy with the status quo remaining the same.

I think Hillary would be a much more stable president. Trump flip flops all over the place and gives no clear plans.

this is a shill thread leaf, he wants you to become a cruz missle etc.

WTF NAOW I AM AUSTRALIAN SHITPOSTER
>WTF NAOW I AM AUSTRALIAN SHITPOSTER

You're first election huh? That's cute. I remember my first. I really wanted Ralph Nader to win. Thought he'd get America back on track. All the hope and faith we put in our elected officials after 12 years of getting brainwashed about how the previous leaders were all such great men. Fighting for truth and justice. Always the good guys. Truste kiddo once you've been around for a few more election cycles you'll come to realize they all work for the same overlords and are motivated solely by power and greed. They give a shit about guys like you me only in so far as the tax revenue we generate.

No one is going decide their vote based on one silly speech at the RNC. Trump will get plenty of air time and exposure to the American people between now and Nov. Don't you worry about it kid.

The media has been tearing into trump for a year.. now he is the repubs nominee. The only way the media can harm trump is to not report on him. Their negatives generally only reinforce trump and make the media seem more and more out of touch.

confirmed Clinton seizure

Why don't you just get a job and move out of her house you millenial parasite?

John Steart came off like a degenerate hobo street preacher

That body is just too good though. Are you gay?

Everyone ive talked irl said his speech was 10/10. Only people that didnt like it were cst ladies who didnt even watch it and just quoted some huffpost headline in retort.

It was powerful and persuasive as fuck. Meanwhile, the DNC is going to have fucking tray-tray's mom and just have hillary talking about how whitey needs to apologize to the dindus.

>The youth vote matters
Said no one ever but the youths, who will then have a heaven cleaving 40% turnout

first i am support Trump but then see this and am now #HillFireMissile

Shilling is getting so out of control.

The Jews are scared.

I'm now a #Cruzmissile

Yes, but the crowd most susceptible to the media? Millennials. They're being fed a narrative that Trump is the return of facism, comparison to Hitler abound. Expect them to show up this November in spectacular numbers.

Trump had one PR disaster after another this week. What little support he gained from his empty promises will be entirely eliminated within the debates where he his complete lack of knowledge will shine strong.

More airtime to expose how contradictory his promises are. Airtime was great for trump when he was showing himself to be more brash and confident then his fellow republicans. Now every controversial statement's going to be twisted against him.

factcheck.org/2016/07/factchecking-trumps-big-speech/
It's funny to me that people accuse Hillary of making the "9/11 is bad" family guy speech, trumps was "immigrants are bad, hillary is bad, jobs are not gret right now, and there's an increase of violence" every single thing he said was exaggerated or false. something that will work fine for sheep like yourself now, but will not play out well in the debates.

see you in November. There's a new silent majority

There is no silent majority, the polls have been deadly accurate predicting a sad Sanders
There is however, a silenced majority
I think Clinton is still the better choice, but a +2 or under for her means the state is probably going to Trump

Fuck off dickhead.

This is exactly the type of shit we heard all day prior to the Brexit result

Its all about swing states.
Generic polls dont matter.

Everyone keeps saying this but never shows proof. It's like you guys are programmed to say this.

Don't bother user. The legit retards here spend all day on right wing blogs and gloating about how smart they are in this echo chamber. Make Sup Forums fun again by going into TrumpGen and acting like a Trump loving stormfag

I know, I know. Just come here to stump some trumpettes after I watch some garbage RNC stuff. I'll be gone after today. Till the debates that is. Or the next happening.

I know right? People say Reddit is such a circle jerk but fail to see the circle jerk that is Sup Forums

lol 30 seconds after I post this shots fired in munich. This world man

So you come here just to feel outraged and shill for her?

We already saw what happens in this case...

Having an opinion is schilling now?

Tbqfh they're both terrible. I support Trump because he would be something different. Something USA has never had before. Yes, he has no plan and is full of rhetoric and hot air but Hillary is the root of all evil. The devil himself. If that cunt wins I think may just stay here in Aus.

Not like you can vote anyway though Australia.

>youth
>silent
Ha, just looking at the front page of any newpaper and i'll know their vote intentions
I'll believe the 50 year olds ladies who we never hear from being the silent majority

I make jokes about Trump at work too. Guess who I'm voting for.

You know Berniebots. They lost to Hillary. Hm.

I've never seen that candidate before. Who is she?

That's the daughter of the next God Emperor of the United States of America.

Ever heard of vacation dickhead? Oh yeah, that's right you're a poorfag that lives in his moms basement so probably not.

Fun fact: I'm an activist in my city, county, and state Democratic clubs/party; even holding a leadership position at the city level. I fundraise, target absentee voters, lobby local officials, the works. But when I feel like screwing around in TrumpGen you'd think I was a Trump fanatic. Sometimes I wonder how many other people in the threads are also just roleplaying...

EVERYONE STOP REPLYING.
SAGE IN OPTIONS FIELD.

I know right? I bet the majority of the meme posters in Trump threads will vote for Hillary.

edition.cnn.com/election/primaries/polls/ny/dem
The ~50 years old's turnout is 3x the youth.
With questionable support from berniebots, the youth vote will matter even less
Just face it, boomers run the country

What kind of jackass goes to Australia to vacation?

>Better national parks in the US
>Better weather in the Caribbean
>Hotter women in Latin America
>Better history/culture on every other continent including Antarctica

Enjoy your shitland m9

Why do you hate him?

I wouldn't be surprised, Americans are dumb enough to vote a nigger in, disregarding that all African nations are shithole governed by other nigs. We're americucks really expecting prosperity?

he's right though

Hmm this really makes lectrical neurons fire in my Brain

THIS
If trump was any traditional candidate, he would have lost the primary and we would have been stuck with Jeb Bush. That's how we got Romney.

The main tactic HRC has to keep her numbers somewhat even with trump is to HIDE. You cannot win an election if your main strength is to hide from the public. Her numbers take a dump every time she's mentioned or talked about.

I live in one of the bluest of states (NJ) which voted for Obama twice. There is more support for trump here then there is for Hillary. Hell you wouldn't even know she was running for president. If Clinton can't even rally NJ dems to come out and vote, how does anyone expect her to win ANY battleground state let alone the presidency?

Seeing as how my brokerage account has been averaging 8.4% for the last 8 years, yes.

Because she is outspending Trump in ads? She doesn't need to personally show up to influence voters.

But the whole Trump effect is seeming to dampen any mass media strategy she has.

Trump will win. Forget about the unreliable polls. We have seen time and time again that they are not accurate. Thinking logically, and considering the loss of support from a significant portion of Bernie supporters, it is clear that the Dems are too weak this year to win.

I bet Justin gets constant pussy flood.

Ya from your mom #bernunit

Trump can't lose support. And that's the problem. His fanatics worship the ground he walks on, and try to get everyone else to see how holy he is, or they're heretics.

Whereas Clinton can lose supporters, because she isn't a populist.

Trump doesn't need ads because he has the greatest ad campaign possible. Every fucking media outlet in America.

Conservative media hangs off his every word and liberal media catch all of his shit and make headlines showing how batshit he is.

Whereas Clinton gets nonexistent coverage because she doesn't have verbal diarrhea.

It doesn't look good for Clinton at all.