A post Trump America Sup Forums

ITT: We formulate the next phase of Sup Forums's role after Trump is sworn in to office in January.

>implying Trump wont betray us all once in power

this.

former liberal here.

this all reminds me A LOT of 2008.

probably because Hillary is literally Obama 2.0

its a given that he will be forced to soften some of his policies by the congress in order to pass it, however he isn't owned by the people Obama and Hillary are.

They are literally owned by Saudi Arabia and George Soros. Which is finally being understood by more people today because of Trump pointing it out.

no,
the guy who had the trump generals for over a year now will actually kill himaelf and take pol with him... :0

>Trump is sworn in to office in January.

Can you imagine the shitposting when Hillary wins?

But Trump shills for Saudi arabia himself.

We should trade tips on infiltrating normies so we can expose berniefags and get them sent to cuba.

What happens if red congress and senate w/ Trump?

Hopefully we go back to actually discussing politics and world news rather than dedicating almost the entire board to sucking one man's dick.

>This

We consume this energy

It will be a sad, pathetic sight watching the collective boohoo-ing of Sup Forums.

I don't think people here realize that the electoral college is not going to vote for Trump.

check out my cuck flag

checked, r8ed and subbed.

we focus meme magic to help other western countries

Sweden or Germany should probably come first

I suspect Sup Forums will die out a bit. After trump red pills the nation we wont have to hide our power level anymore. We can leave the house and interact with our newly red pilled peers and help them adjust to the new world view.

Nah, Sup Forums will just move further right

Why are you worrying about showing off your power level in a nation of cucks again?

It wont be a nation of cucks once trump redpills them.

im ready for the wall jokes

I'm working on an assortment of crying anime girls wearing MAGA caps. Just in case.

Hopefully a repeal of the '86 Hughes amendment and the '89 foreign AW import ban.

I was asking about >right now<

Saw a black dude in a Trump hat out in line at the movie theater the other day.
Me - "I guess that guy must be a bigot too for voting for Trump."
GF - "Maybe he's being ironic?"
Me - "Which level?"
The dude falls out of line laughing.

Don't worry, we'll meme like every time and good guy will lose like every time.

Or be killed. Or betray the cause. Either way, he won't really change anything.

We finally get to flip the switch and we all become staunch democrat supporters, as is the contrarian way on Sup Forums.

Back in Norway now, m8. Was just in Sweden shopping.

It trump loses, does that mean Kek isn't real?

Kek does not need our approval