Do you agree with Kompany? How do we fix shitty atmospheres in PL stadiums?

Do you agree with Kompany? How do we fix shitty atmospheres in PL stadiums?

Attached: kompany.png (591x440, 69K)

damn, he smart

Attached: JvyVQQ9.jpg (497x427, 35K)

vincent "economics are a real science u guise" kompany

will singing football songs raise my test levels?

weird how defenders always seem to be the more intellectual

>kompany
post the webm

>you now realize during th 1-7 the germans secretly put soy into the brazilian player's water bottles to decrease their home ground testosterone levels until they couldn't resist any more and could be more easily defeated

>Etihad player going on about empty seats
Irony 100

This one?

Attached: vincent kompany attempts to kill jews.webm (1280x720, 2.27M)

kids nowadays consume football through FIFA instead of going to games or even watching them on TV

He a smart bitch.

Astute comment, my friend.

They need to get season tickets to young people. If 20-30 year olds could get season tickets for 200 quid you'd get a cracking atmosphere. pl clubs seem to forget that matchday receipts are pocket change compared to tv deals and sponsorships so should subsidise fans

It is moron. Economics uses the scientific method just like Chemistry or Biology

By being less shit fans, however difficult that was for you bongs. I have never met anyone as devoted to whinging and moaning about anything and everything football related.

>If 20-30 year olds could get season tickets for 200 quid you'd get a cracking atmosphere
people in that age range generally watch from behind their phones

The issue is that people who have been loyal to the club for decades are getting priced out and fucked over by their clubs. Being a good fan doesn't mean putting up with whatever shit an American billionaire decides to do

Perhaps they should field teams with europeans instead of importing 3rd world shitholers. I can't imagine wanting to go to the match to watch 2 african teams play.

so packed sporting venues=high test?
someone get /fit/ on this

does it make a difference if the nigs are homegrown or african immigrants in your eyes? otherwise it’s a major case of >tf >tp

>American billionaires
I know a Newcastle fan who stopped going because of Ashley

But that's hardly the point. Geordies generally make fantastic atmosphere ... at away grounds, at home, St James' is like a library. You, as fans in general just can't be bothered to open your mouths to sing.

you can't imagine stepping out of your house anyway so it's a moot point

because it costs a fortune. The only proper fans who can afford to go to games are geriatrics who benefited from housing booms. You should be encouraging the next generation of fans with subsidised under 30 tickets or father-son tickets or both. Hopefullly the pl bubble bursts, the quality of football takes a nosedive and we can get cheap tickets like in the mickey mouse leagues across europe. Paid less than 20 euros to watch legia warsaw a couple of weeks ago

dont really agree with him about it being financially better to have better atmospheres, otherwise it would be happening.
PSG, Madrid, and Barca have banned all of their best supporters for example

Top class defenders and playmakers need a far better understanding of what surrounds them than strikers, wingers, fullbacks and goalkeepers.

That's generally the case with all away fans, not just Newcastle's.

I know, I using them to make a point.

Away fans are usually all packed in one corner of the stadium so they end up making more noise. With home games, the loud supporters are usually sparsely spread across the stadium so it's harder to get chants going.

Wrong and also not an argument

Gentle reminder that most players have 'social media representatives' running their Shitter accounts and what not

Attached: 1499088819103.png (239x251, 159K)

Attached: Screen_Shot_2016-10-23_at_14.38.02_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqzRytHSQbJOZN5HN52J50Yj3H3UgYFAqu431LH4AExEc[1]. (480x300, 19K)

Are you even aware of how shitty that excuse sounds. Nowhere else in Europe any of that flies. Tell that line to an Italian and he would stare at you with a uncomprehending shrug. Spaniard would open his packed lunch and spit breadcrumbs at you as he asks you "...and?". Germans would laugh at you even, and lets not include shitholes like Greece, Serbia and the rest of the Mediterranean. Pull yourselves together!