Colossal

>Colossal.2016.720p.KORSUB.WEBRip.x264.AAC2.0-STUTTERSHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/446528/assignment-colossal-great-sigourney-weaver-anne-hathaway-vehicle-bombs
youtube.com/watch?v=wVqSibeiweI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nationalreview.com/article/446528/assignment-colossal-great-sigourney-weaver-anne-hathaway-vehicle-bombs
>An early candidate for worst film of the year: Nacho Vigalondo’s Colossal. This feminist sci-fi is a tribute to misandry. Anne Hathaway plays Gloria, an alcoholic lout who blames all her problems on men. Since childhood, she has displaced her dissatisfaction onto a Godzilla-like monster. It’s a psychotic self-projection that imitates her grade-school sandbox antics in the streets of Seoul, South Korea, killing innocent citizens because . . . well, men are bad. Oscar (Jason Sudeikis) is the latest victim of Gloria’s man-hatred (she even attacks him physically as if feminism endorses assault and battery by women). All this movie lacks is handing out pink pussy hats to brain-dead ticket-buyers.

Missed the point entirely. The film was simply a bomb drop of pure anxiety and depression

HOLA NACHO, COMO ESTAS

Someone's triggered

>she even attacks him physically as if feminism endorses assault and battery by women
uuh... doesn't it?

COLOSSAL
COLOSSAL
COLOSSAL

A BIG BLACK COCK

Armond was so much better before he let his politics poison literally everything that he writes. You know Sup Forums is a bunch of complete hypocrites because only left wingers get called out on this.

>that's all I can stands, cuz I can't stands no more! *eats spinach offscreen*

>>Colossal.2016.720p.KORSUB.WEBRip.x264.AAC2.0-STUTTERSHIT
Never heard of the movie m8

it's pacific rim for the tumblr audience

Anne Hathaway btfo!!!

lmao holy shit

backstory? source?

> Hathaway

WHAT IS LOVE

Kaiju's and Anne Hathaway, the fuck more you want?

some dumb trump supporter was made fun of for his tiny dick and couldn't deal with the fact that his now ex-gf wanted to date darker men with bigger penises

Just finishbhed this film

A little long and lotta weird and very uhh disturbing, Its a movie about power I suppose, over yourself and others. Relationships are a lot like that

isn't it only 1 kaiju and 1 robot?

kys normie

>hardcoded korean subs

yea nah

The director is a 100% confirmed cuck feminist. I know because I'm Spanish and Spain is full of these cunts.

good, that's Moctezuma's Revenge for ya desu

did you vote for Ciudadanos user?

>typing "uhh"
I hope this is bait

Sup Forums only calls out left wingers for it because it's so heavily promoted. Any outspoken right wingers are encouraged here because they're discouraged everywhere else.

>burgers
>one burger wants to commit vicarious mass murder
>no burger thinks to get A GUN and shoot his retarded arse

all scripts are written with burger autism in mind

I'm pretty sure it's just that this board is controlled by alt-right shills so alt-right shilling is allowed to stay

wtf I hate bald cucks now

>normie
You're a normie, you just don't have any friends.

kek

She wouldn't be able to convince a court that he was the giant robot.

Her solution to the problem was p much the best one she could make.

Hi there!

That poster really makes me think

Desu I'd have edited the part where the guy fights back out and reported it to the police.

>all she could do was getting BLACKED

Pacific Rim is responsible for this.

We live in the wrong timeline.

You could send that unedited and they'd just say "well you clearly had the advantage in size so you should have just taken more abuse like you were doing earlier rather than last out like a mindless beast, you are sentenced to 18 months of community service and chemical castration."

>All this movie lacks is handing out pink pussy hats to brain-dead ticket-buyers.

this, like just walk away you retard

I just finished watching it. I thought it would be kino, but it was just okay

youtube.com/watch?v=wVqSibeiweI

It's not only Sup Forums.

you are cute but not cute enough to make me watch it

She is probably 40. Asians...

not to be racist but asian people TSUUUUUUUUUUU

I always love how people claim the guy in this was using self defence.

Or equally amusing is the people claiming it's not equality because he hit her harder.

>he knows too much
>shut it down

>STUTTERSHIT
who watches that crap?

was the movie made on a dare to bamboozle those who saw the trailer and expected a lighthearted comedy?

if so, that's great. my dream is to make a romcom that has an alien invasion plot in the last 15 minutes.

le dancing monster xD

no but sriosly i took it to be something about facing the demons from your past metaphorically, and also being a femchad is ok

Another one huh?

The Intern was tough to watch.
>extremely feminine stay at home dad
>stay at home dad still ultimately turns out to be a shit by cheating on her
>DeNiro is extremely docile and just goes a long with everything with a smile
>DeNiro gets felt up in the middle of the office by woman, no one ever addresses it
>most potential investors dismiss her company for being a "chick company" as if they would care as long as it made money
>housewives are portrayed as snouty good for nothings, DeNiro even lectures some of them that Anne Hathaway is out working for their benefit

All of this feminist trash and I kid you not that at one moment in the bar, she is talking to 3 male employees, and she openly displays dissatisfaction from going from the manly-man types like Clint Eastwood from the past to 3 nu-male's infront of her.

2BFaire he writes for National Review. He has to make it a little political at the very least as its a political publication

this

>she openly displays dissatisfaction from going from the manly-man types like Clint Eastwood from the past to 3 nu-male's infront of her

did that trigger you nu-male?

>This is from the same guy who made Timecrimes
Huh

good movie, falls kinda flat when Oscar changes character but redeems itself at the last 20 minutes

Anne is so fucking cute in this movie holy shit

I dunno guys I genuinely liked the movie, didn't love it

I saw a screening hosted by Nacho and had Q&A, he seems like s nice guy and he made it clear his intent was making a low budget Kaiju movie with a more personal story

But where I feel you guys are most wrong is that you seem to interpret it as "DUDE MEN SUCK LMAOOOO" which is not entirely true

What did bother me

>beautiful girl who parties all day
>her boyfriend gets mad at her for not accepting responsibilities
>WAHHH HE'SKICKING ME OUT FEEL SORRY FOR ME

At first I hated this movie because I thought it'd be exactly that, that we should feel sorry for her just because she's a woman, but no, the movie painted her as a huge asshole who's mostly at fault for her situation

The ending was fucking stupid with him hating her just for having some gift?
However I let it slide because I know most of you fags hate everybody because you don't have a qt trap girlfriend

The kaiju scenes were fun as fuck, and I enjoyed the movie and Nacho is alright

Anne Hathaway is an unlikeable cunt!!!FACT!!!

Underrated post

Oscar going full blown psychopath was stupid and two-dimensional, and a mean-spirited portrayal of somebody with serious problems.

Also Gloria getting self-righteous with her ex when he said she owed him an explanation was fucking retarded.

>Uh, no I don't buddy.

Uh, yeah you do cunt. You not only stood him up, but you're an alcoholic parasite who lived off his dime for a year.

I hate to say it, but Armond is spot on about this one. Realism in the characterization is sacrificed for the sake of strong womyn bullshit. The only male character the movie isn't telling us to hate is a babyfaced softcock who all the other characters push around. Oh, and If a man had been shown treating her the way she treated that guy (playing him bizarrely hot and cold, suddenly screaming at him to get out of bed while throwing clothes at him) there would definitely be complaints.

>Also Gloria getting self-righteous with her ex when he said she owed him an explanation was fucking retarded.

>Implying you have to agree with the character's behavior when the movie has shown time and time again that she's an asshole.

>Oscar going full blown psychopath was stupid and two-dimensional, and a mean-spirited portrayal of somebody with serious problems.

The entire dynamic of their relationship was that 's a viciously insecure man that can't see the forest for the trees and hyped up Gloria as some phenomenal person because she got out of the boring home town he lives in. The moment she's back, he starts trying to make her dependent on him.

IDK if you've encountered many people with such deep-rooted insecurity but they almost always become assholes when given power because they don't know how to act when they suddenly "matter"

>Implying you have to agree with the character's behavior when the movie has shown time and time again that she's an asshole.

You're giving the film way too much credit. The scene isn't subtle or remotely ambiguous, she's being portrayed heroically for standing up for herself against someone who, despite being mildly prickish throughout the movie, had every right to be upset.

hit a little too close to home?

So apparently if you add a subplot about giant monsters nobody will notice your movie is a cheap knockoff of The Cable Guy.

>>All this movie lacks is handing out pink pussy hats to brain-dead ticket-buyers.

BASED AS EVER

The film wasn't outright terrible, but it did suffer from "convenience syndrome" and lack of overarching theme. The first half of the movie made it seem like the movie was about overcoming alcoholism and lack of focus in life, wherein the second half of the movie the theme was about overcoming abusers and external influence. Then the whole memory thing with the original location of the park, kinda muddled up the clarity of the argument. Overall it felt like a fun movie, and I enjoy Sudekis playing a villain, but it just seemed pretty half-assed all around.

ActorAnon gives Colossal a 5/10.

JAJAJAJAJ esa película es muy graciosa amigos, Anna es muy buena actriz, la sigo desde la de batman 3 donde sale el bane jajaja ya saben el "para ti" jajaja

>ActorAnon gives Colossal a 5/10.
>referring to yourself in the 3rd person

You are honest to god 2 weeks too late.
Jebus Christ, get an tracker

>STUTTERSHIT
enjoy your GUARANTEED DMCA NOTICE

for a second I thought that pic was x-rayed from the thumbnail.

>movie about giant monsters
>takes a backseat to relationship drama

Also, why were the South Koreans so happy that an even bigger giant invisible monster just chucked an unstoppable robot into space?

>Also Gloria getting self-righteous with her ex when he said she owed him an explanation was fucking retarded.

The hell are you talking about. She told him first that she was sorry, and when he said "you owe me an explanation" (Which is a dickish phrase to say, unless I dunno, you're saying it to your kids. It's patronizing) she pauses for a moment but does give him the explanation.

I'm so glad to live in the same timeline as Armond White

I want to but im not watching it in 720p, do people actually do this when you can wait one fucking month or something?

Keep your fucking politics to yourself, nigger.

>Colossal pile of shit
Amirite? Guys? Colossal pile of shit?

*high-fives a passer-by*

Just finished watching it and thought it was alright. I find myself agreeing with anons in this thread mentioning there is a lack of focus in the narrative; I feel the story is about acknowledging one's own flaws and trying to correct them, as shown in the last scene when Gloria checks herself before drinking, since that's her major problem.

Still, the kaiju-loving part of me thinks it would've been much better if, instead of materizing the monster in America, she would've transformed into it being in Seoul, since it was the only way for her not to be overpowered physically. That would also make it less one-sided and would seem killing Oscar more justified. I mean, I know the guy was a mass murdering dick, but for the protagonist to kill him in cold blood like that just doesn't feel right.

I'll wait for the YIFY.

>she pauses for a moment but does give him the explanation

She literally says she doesn't.

>Which is a dickish phrase to say, unless I dunno, you're saying it to your kids. It's patronizing

You think there's no situation between adults where that phrase is warranted? Because I'd argue It's absolutely warranted when somebody organized to go with you and stood you up without warning and they've behaving erratically and dangerously for over a year.

>despite being mildly prickish throughout the movie
Tim was a huge self-righteous dick.
Gloria was shit as well, obviously, for living off of him and partying in his place when he wasn't there. Every character in this movie is deeply flawed, which is... kinda nice.

To me, the worst of them is Joel; guy knows an entire city is on the line and doesn't lift a finger to save it? Fuck you, man.

BASED

ROASTIE SLUTS GOT TRIGGERED LMAO

>Writer-director Nacho said one of his intentions was to challenge classic rom-com tropes, which basically tell men that objectively criminal things—like harassing and stalk the object of affection—are actually grand gestures signifying and deserving nothing less than true love. He told The Verge, “I was aware from the beginning that the movie was dancing around within the tropes of romantic comedies…I love some of those films, but at the same time, some of them are really problematic. Most romantic comedies, the message is like, ‘If you persist enough, you will get her.’ They encourage behavior that’s terrifying these days. ‘If you stop her wedding, you won’t go to jail. You will just show your charms to her, and she will prefer to go to you.’ So something like that was inside the kindling of this movie. I wanted to play with those rules in a different way.”

>To me, the worst of them is Joel; guy knows an entire city is on the line and doesn't lift a finger to save it? Fuck you, man.

>muh obligation

laughing at your life

She mutters "no, no" but her next line is literally the explanation. Also, Tim goes to the town specifically to bring Gloria back with him and the day she agrees he doesn't go pick her up? The fuck is up with that?

yes, they made the trailer first

>that filename

I'd respect him if he didn't give a shit. but he was just a pussy who didn't dare stand up to Jason Sudeikis.

Same thing with Lucky Number Slevin. Trailer makes it seem like a comedy.
Joke's on them: I liked it and this one too.

>AH: Also, Oscar’s the hero in his own story.

>JS: 100 percent.

>AH: Very rarely do you play a character that knows they’re in misery. Most of the time people are fighting against it, or in Oscar’s case he would probably tell you there’s nothing wrong.

>JS: And that’s one of the reasons why alternative facts and fake news can exist in this day and age.

awebo fám, la an jadawey esta bien bonita si me la cojo rico, muy divertida la peli y como que aprendes mucho y asi

>Tim was a huge self-righteous dick.
Tim had patiently put with with all of Gloria's bullshit for an entire year, and was tired of being the only responsible, mature part of the relationship. He had every right to be upset with her constant benders, her cryptic dodging of the situation at hand, her actual intentions with regards to them being a thing, and all the rest.

I'm tired of this mindset that there's never any legitimate reason for a character to be angry.

>SJWs are bound to love this mov-

I never said Gloria was alright. He was right in ending the relationship. But when you do, don't go back. You're not gonna change the other person. The guy was a moron for going back to get her expecting her to have changed, and was doubly a moron for resuming the same mindset he had before he kicked her out.
It's just not meant to be, man. Find someone else. Or not. But stop expecting other people to change for you.

JUST

KILL WHITES KILL WHITES I HATE THEM SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS

You COULD spin this SJW like and say

>Sorry neckbeards, Colossal challenges misogynistic tropes in Rom-Coms and it's simply Epic

But you could ALSO spin this from Drumpfkin perspectives and say

>Colossal is misandry spouting feminist trash and degeneracy

I think all Nacho did was

>hey I like american rom coms
>but they usually have stupid tropes
>so I wanted to make fun of those tropes while making a Kaiju movie

Or maybe he really does have an SJW agenda, but overall I enjoyed the movie and dont regret paying to see it

PATRICIAN AS FUCK.

this, wtf did I just watch?
>come in expecting silly jewish romcom after trailer
>it's actually thriller kino with sad/bittersweet ending
feels like shlomo has pulled another one over me but I'm not even mad