Hillary Health Thread:
Shills Hate the Z Seizure Bread Edition:

Short seizure vid (26 sec):
youtu.be/QzCQg94oOmk

Slow mo multiple angles:
youtu.be/YMHOcmDVBP0

Long form original (1 min)
youtu.be/jtU5nMbEsQ4

More intense shilling than I've ever seen on this topic. Went all day and all night. Keep this alive guys, we are on to something. This may not break the set, but it is affecting the public image negatively for sure.

Other urls found in this thread:

epilepsy.com/learn/types-seizures/myoclonic-seizures
epilepsy.com/learn/types-seizures/simple-partial-seizures
epilepsy.com/get-help/managing-your-epilepsy/understanding-seizures-and-emergencies/warning-signs-seizures
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Bump bump

epilepsy.com/learn/types-seizures/myoclonic-seizures

epilepsy.com/learn/types-seizures/simple-partial-seizures

epilepsy.com/get-help/managing-your-epilepsy/understanding-seizures-and-emergencies/warning-signs-seizures

Another user posted this in another bread:

>>In all seriousness, I have worked with people that have epilepsy ranging from children to adults.

Individuals that have suffered brain trauma, may have seizures that can be both extremely severe and / or mild.

This is not a normal reaction to a question. The gesture was being used to portray shock, at her being bombarded by everyone. However I believe she then had a mini seizure or absence.

Absences cause the person to essentially switch off for short / long periods of time.

The person will exhibit odd behavior. I have seen spinning, repetition of words, staring at specific spaces, but more relevant to this, the repetition of previously exhibited movements.

For whatever reason, during some of these absences or mini seizures, the person will repeat the same movement that they were doing while it was triggered.

Absences generally result in a brief loss of short term memory. Recovery time can vary, some people will take a long time to come around.

You can ask these people your name and they will not remember, wont recall where they are etc.

It also leaves them physically drained. Something that Hillary had been said to be suffering from.

This looks to me like an absence / mini seizure. She comes around quickly, likely due to her medication and in typical political fashion changes the subject to something she can quickly identify, in this case the drink she is holding.

>Hillary faked her illness to get out of an investigation

>Hillary legitimately has health problems

Pick one you dumb stormniggers

Lmao it's also funny Sup Forumstards are now handing out professional medical diagnostics in order to tarnish someone they don't like, getting a little desperate are we?

>>This thread getting slid hard. Little help

cough cough cough cough cough
excuse me
excuse me
excuse me
excuse me
excuse me
excuse me
excuse me
excuse me
excuse me
excuse me
excuse me
excuse me
excuse me
excuse me
excuse me

hope the cunt dies on live TV

It's working. Just under 40k views in about 20 hours

>mexico commenting on American politics

getting desperate, pedro?

Bumping

Have an A E S T H E T I C screenshot

They have the interns out right now apparently

When does the real shift start? I need an actual challenge. I beat the second squad to a pulp last night. You suck at your job.

Doing my job.

They are posting attention diversions in this topic. Fine by me add long as 1 strong bread develops

>chaim, quick look! The device is malfunctioning
>quickly moshe, Shut. It. Down. we must activate the auxiliary mind devices before the goyim are on to us!

RISE AND SHINE SHILLS, TIME TO EARN YOUR PAY. GET SLIDING WITH THE MUNICH THREADS? MAYBE A KEK THREAD?

>it won't stop Trump tho

You stupid fucking beaner don't you realize that a president with deteriorating mental health is unfit for office?

Go get beheaded by a cartel or molest your niece you fucking wet back. Build wall now

My theory:

The first head bob was a natural reaction to the overload of questions, but immediately after maybe because of the stress (?), had a mild seizure.

The giveaway that it was unnatural, was that she did it a 2nd time

my thoughts as well. also plays into the idea of repeating body movements during an "absence", as explained by this user from another thread

Bump

It's epilepsy. A rapid overload of stimuli (the reporters asking questions all at once; similar to flashing lights) triggered her.

I can't wait for the debates. I hope she has a stroke on stage.

You can't hide by slides