DNC email leak

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/20749/9434
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4077
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10144
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q=hrtsleeve&mfrom=hrtsleeve&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/18913
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=image1.JPG&count=50#searchresult
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/17470
accounts.ngpvan.com/Account/LogIn?ReturnUrl=/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=pdf|docx|doc|xlsx|xls&count=50#searchresult
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8806
talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-recovered-clinton-shouting
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4031
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5380
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5477)
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3433
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9873
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/17905
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12803
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10301
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/149
linkedin.com/in/jeremy-brinster-362b5451
twitter.com/brinstellar
opensecrets.org/parties/expenddetail.php?cmte=dnc&txt=Brinster, Jeremy&cycle=2014
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1041
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/17128
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=mp3&count=50#searchresult
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/16014
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3151
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/271
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20787
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/17751
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3827
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q="off the record"|"deep background"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11673
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

Where are all the emails Hillary has personally send and recieved in this leak?

Is this just the server that records traffic from everyone on the Dem team?

doesnt appear to be anything too juicy in here. just a waste of time.

this. move along, everyone.

Yup. Waste of time.

>Where are all the emails Hillary has personally send and recieved in this leak?
not sure. im sure you'd have to go through all of hrtsleeve's emails to see if she communicates with hillary. hillary might be using a different email.

OP from last thread, thanks for starting a new one.

Make sure you all check out this spreadsheet.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/fileid/20749/9434

>Big Spreadsheet of All Things.xlsx

I agree. Waste of time. Emails upon emails forwarding internet links to liberal articles.

Emails from her server are here. Only the ones that were not deleted and classified. Still a good read. Read about Mu’ammar al-Kaddafi.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

CNN is Clinton News Network indeed

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4077
Thanks for facilitating Luis coming on today, and bearing with us through a meelee of GOP nonsense and cancellations and all that. Any particular points he'll want to make? We're gonna stay Dem focused... Thanks! Jason Jason Seher | CNN Writer/Producer | The Lead with Jake Tapper (202) 772-2640 | (856) 979-8021

Also I love how there is dozens of emails on how much Pablo is fucking up and literally the worst worker, then he is promoted to VP of Comms for US 'Hispanic Chamber of Commerce' hahah

i c u hillary.

Shills showed up awful early in this new thread.

It must mean something is good in there.

The youtube link is lady gagas applause lmao

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10144

Send this to Fox. Let them look through those emails and spreadsheets.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q=hrtsleeve&mfrom=hrtsleeve&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

guys these are all the emails FROM debbie wasserman schultz. there's 157 of them. if there's any communication with hillary it would be in those emails. hillary might have some weird email account for DNC communications.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/18913

At the bottom:
>> If she's comfortable doing it, I think it's appropriate for her to discuss her fight with cancer.
>Alternatively, she could mention Obamacare and general healthcare reform and focus on the convention and our upcoming election fights.

The "her" is Hillary? right?
Is Hillary had a cancer?
Is it something common to talk about her fight with cancer?

I found that looking for the word "idiot", by the way

>every
>inch

Think they're talking about the ANA speaker

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=image1.JPG&count=50#searchresult

Check out image with doc ID 401 if anyone wants some money.

Act fast though.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/17470

Is it all possible that this is password info for this website?

accounts.ngpvan.com/Account/LogIn?ReturnUrl=/

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=pdf|docx|doc|xlsx|xls&count=50#searchresult

So does Soros, he used an alias in the secretary of state emails can't remember what it was but he was literally giving marching orders cc to Pelosi et all.

So far with this DNC trove I'm amazed they can get anything done they're so useless

Also them crying to producers constantly wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8806

this one's juicy. from DWS

Sexist pig.
DWS
> On Apr 27, 2016, at 8:19 AM,
Paustenbach, Mark wrote: > > talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-recovered-clinton-shouting >
> "I haven't quite recovered — it's early in the morning — from her shouting that message," Trump said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" when asked about Clinton bringing up his comments on the "woman card." "And I know a lot of people would say you can't say that about a woman, because of course a woman doesn't shout. But the way she shouted that message was not — that's the way she said it, and I guess I'll have to get used to a lot of that over the next four or five months."

wow, seems like DWS has quite the double standard here. it's ok to call a man a pig but it's not ok for a man to call a woman a pig?

Is there any Classified info in this leak?

What tag do classified emails use to indicate classified info?

>goldberg & goldberg

Bump

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4031
trump narrative that's sent out to state parties

Pablos Contact info at the bottom of this email.
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5380

It's a good sign.
It suggests they'll probably get slaughtered when Trump starts the attack ads and the debates.
Currently the ads they're running are pretty much the same as in the 2008 race against Obama, they're all "think of the children" ads. The emphasis is put 100% on the futures of children and how you want them to look to the right president, none are even stepping on any of Trump's policy right now at all.

Trump will destroy her with that FBI quote about her incompetence alone.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5477)

DWS on Bernie: Spoken like someone who was never a member of the Democratic Party and has no understanding of what to do

>refused to say no to ever using nukes in Europe
>disarmament
Fucking lol, deterrence is what has kept the world safe for 70 years.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3433

Hillary sending out emails requesting for donations. They're hilarious to look at.

I mean it was obvious that CNN are paid shills, but it's nice to actually see proof of it.

>trump narrative
aka guide to shills
most of this is disingenuous at best

Ahaha what did he mean by this

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/9873

>> Apologies but Farhadian came back with late edits. She thought the first line of the last paragraph implied Trump is a Nazi. Are you ok with changing the final paragraph to this?

yes nothing to see here fellow goyim

What did she mean by this?

DWS BTFO
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/17905

>DWS, you’re almost as corrupt as $hillary Clinton. I’ve already left the Democratic party—after 32 years. Lots of us have. And you and your direction for the Democratic party are a large reason why. HRC is the other reason. It’s coming—the shock you will feel when MILLIONS of us won’t vote for Shillary--PERIOD. Fuck you.

The fuck is this shit:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12803

>digital created a fake craigslist jobs post for women who want to apply to jobs one of Trump’s organizations. This will be a microsite and we still need to send it to Perkins. Since we will be pitching this, need your approval please.

>Seeking staff members for multiple positions in a large, New York-based corporation known for its real estate investments, fake universities, steaks, and wine. The boss has very strict standards for female employees, ranging from the women who take lunch orders (must be hot) to the women who oversee multi-million dollar construction projects (must maintain hotness demonstrated at time of hiring).

>berg

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/10301

they think trump's tax returns will "sink him". they dont seem to know what's in his returns though.

Look up name Kruel

Some Bernie supporter girl donates $50 and asks to get a ticket to some Hilldog event.

They spend forever vetting her and freaking out that it's a ploy by Sanders so agree to confiscate phones at the door to prevent filiming any stunts.

Kek democrats scared of each other

holy fuck

what the fuck?!

i think someone needs to send that to trump. they're trying to fuck with him lowkey.

Oh man this would be great for attack ads.
Wish someone on Trump's campaign team browsed Sup Forums

Why do these emails read like Sup Forums posts? LMAO even called her shillary

Do this. They seem to ignore my Russian email addresses. I guess you have to use Gmail botnet so that they know who you are.

> Job requirements:
> * No gaining weight on the job (we’ll take some “before” pictures when you start to use later as evidence)

And would you look at that? She's a dirty shill.

woah. it's written like an anonymous posting where they dont reveal the name of the company. i guess people are supposed to get that it's trump. but at the end it says [email protected]. that's pretty fucked. wonder if they're breaking any rules here.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/149

>[Line up of diverse little people] You were part of a community of millions of proud grassroots Democrats

lol diverse little people

LOL that's just someone responding to an auto emailer sent from the dnc. Then they started circulating that email within the DNC making fun of her

Anons, can we find out some info on this guy?

>Jeremy Brinster

>linkedin.com/in/jeremy-brinster-362b5451 [DELETED]

>twitter.com/brinstellar [PRIVATE]

He's in a good number of e-mails but very little info about him.

opensecrets.org/parties/expenddetail.php?cmte=dnc&txt=Brinster, Jeremy&cycle=2014

Considering how its being run, I'd be surprised if there wasn't someone on the team that browses Sup Forums at least in their off time.

KEK

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/1041

This needs stickied, mods. Wikileaks might incite a riot. I don't think it's a coincidence that they let this leak before the DNC.

they do

a lot of people working for hillary really don't like her

It might fall under libel laws, since they know Trump isn't doing that but are slandering him for it.

I've noticed they've had to refund a lot of donations after 'vetting'.

Refunds cost them money. If a million people made fake facebook/twitter accounts that promoted something crazy like Alien conspiracy or racist tweets and all donated $50 the refund fees would break their bank.

Fug that. Be sure to create new thread and include link to previous and this thread. Make a general out of this.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/17128
Those knife emotes kek

>BLACKED

Bring it to the Clinton foundation General. I am sure that Trumps devision lurks there.

That general alone has enough to take Hillary down in the primary.

> Audio dats:
> wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?file=mp3&count=50#searchresult

> Hello darkness my old friend
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/16014
(Listen to the .mp3, it is pure gold)

DeRay confirmed DNC surrogate and rumor of running for mayor of Baltimore

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3151

fixed it for you, you gotta be sneakier than that Mr. Rabbi

>$50,000 for a photo
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/271

It's confusing, is it the one who will meet the people from ANA who has a cancer, or a speaker from ANA...
I guess ANA is the American Nurse Association?
It could be fun to know if Hillary did met them lately.With the rumor about her cancer.

i wonder if they really released the ad? probably not i guess.

Anybody want some social security numbers??

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20787

> Hi – So for June 8 dinner we need, for each of you: DATE OF BIRTH PLACE OF BIRTH HOME ADDRESS SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER

searched Sup Forums and reddit. got nothing

I just attempted to deposit it. It's been cashed.

I FIND IT IRONIC THAT MANY OF THE CONSERVATIVE SHITBAGS WHO HATED WIKILEAKS BEFORE NOW LOVE IT. BUT ITS A GOOD THING. BUT I GUARANTEE WHEN TRUMP GETS IN POWER THESE SHITBAGS GONNA CRY WHEN WIKILEAKS STARTS EXPOSING ALT RIGHT HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES. DOUBLE STANDARD FAGGOT ASS CONTROL FREAK NEOCON SHITS.

Are you new?

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20787

Should've got LifeLock!!!

Holy fuck just search for "place of birth" with parenthesis to find social security numbers and contact info

> Francisco Cortes
> Vice President, Fox News Latino
> Social Security: 109-60-9576
> Address: 18 Princess drive, North Brunswick NJ 08902
> Place of birth: Puerto Rico
> Birth date: 9/28/1976
> [email protected]

lol

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/17751

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3827

>Garret has already spoken with Shana before we even got off the plane. We will call The Assemblywoman when we get to the hotel. Ethan Berkowitz is the new Mayor of Anchorage. I know him. He was an R2B candidate in '06 when I co-chaired it. He's also Jewish.

>DWS

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

wtf I hate wikileaks now!

He already lost that election. Only got a few thousand votes.

Holy fuck this is epic all these people can be doxed and raided easily with this

Lol fucking sjws suck at security

>He's also Jewish.

> New list to search:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q="off the record"|"deep background"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

they are also a lot emails showing the DNC pushed for Hillary and fucked Sanders since the start. People need to get sanders voters on board and show them how the DNC doesn't give a fuck about them

REMINDER THIS IS ONLY LEAK #1. THEY WILL BE DOING THIS ALL WEEK

>Berkowitz
>He's also Jewish

Isn't this a little redundant?

We should be careful though. It may be fun to fuck with/raid the Democratic Party, but we don't want to give them ammo or link ourselves to Trump too much.

I remember seeing articles about these job posting and how Trump was sexist because of them.

This is just a straight up smear campaign. These fuckers have no shame.

They will release the biggest stuff during the DNC.

Hillary will have to answer for her shit on live TV.

The bants.. my god the bants

Why the fuck US media ignore my news tips?
How do you spread information in America?

Not all people that hate Hillary are conservatives you retard.

The tax return thing is ridiculous. There won't be anything in them that points to something illegal.
Maybe their goal is to misrepresent things from his tax return in a way that would force Trump to be on the defensive.

more MSNBC shillage

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11673

>I remember seeing articles about these job posting and how Trump was sexist because of them.

Whoa...can you remember where / find those?

Why would she have to answer for anything new? The entire program is already scheduled and set up. They can't change anything and its not like people are going to ask questions like a debate.

You know what we must now do.
Rip and Tear, until it is done.